It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here thinks they are in another dimension?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I have not seen another one of those Mandela effects thread for a while. But, I do believe there is some serious issue with monopoly guy losing this monocle (could be new design). I notice this in game stores. Have you check your old monopoly set yet?

May some jackass is time traveling messing with us like the Simpsons/hot tub time machine.

www.gamestop.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
yeah the monopoly guy did have a monocle and a pocket watch on a chain too, I believe.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't know what the answer is, and know that many of these being discussed are mistakes that have been made since forever, BUT, in my opinion, there is validity to some of them and thus some major weirdness going on.

I thought he was monocled (along with Mr Peanut) too... but my goto variance is the spelling of dilemma ...which I know was spelled dilemna like I know my birthday. Luckily, others agree... some of them far saner than I.

So, assuming we're correct that reality is "different" what could possibly be going on? As far as I know, we have no way to answer that and only supposition... lotsa supposin'.

edit to add: oh, and as far as the Q in the Op... me, maybe.

edit on 2/1/2018 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Half of us have had the software update, the other half have not had the update.
Check out the Moon Wave stuff thats going around.
Everybody needs to be updated before they can run the new program on us.

edit on 1-2-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am in 3 dimensions simultaneously just like all of you.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Myself, I'm in another reality.

Everything else is so one dimensional...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Half of us have had the software update, the other half have not had the update.

I have seen the "moon wave" videos but I am not convinced that it is proof the moon is a hologram.

What are the alternative explanations available to consider before we commit to any conclusions?

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I am in 3 dimensions simultaneously just like all of you.
It certainly feels that way sometimes. It's getting challenging keeping up.

Back to the topic, I don't necessarily see it as a Mandela Effect. Styles change. Doesn't surprise me if the Monopoly guy loses his monocles.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It was cool tho the new X Files episode last week covered the Mandela Effect.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I haven't had the update yet but I saw the moon wave stuff then heard there is a large powerful magnet in antarctica found a few decades ago. Guess it is all not strong enough for all of us.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I have seen the "moon wave" videos but I am not convinced that it is proof the moon is a hologram.

What are the alternative explanations available to consider before we commit to any conclusions?

I don't think it is a hologram either.
Alternatively, I'm thinking that it is some sort of diode that is "refreshing" internally and sending updates and data to our brains via some sort of natural radio wave that our brains pick up.

Think Francis Dec and his Frankenstein Radio Rants

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I don't think it is a hologram either.
Alternatively, I'm thinking that it is some sort of diode that is "refreshing" internally and sending updates and data to our brains via some sort of natural radio wave that our brains pick up.

Think Francis Dec and his Frankenstein Radio Rants

If it is sending a signal to our brain how does that explain the optical effects a mechanical photography instrument (camera) can record?

Whatever it is there is a good explanation, I just don't know enough information yet to say either way.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm sure it's not what the op was referring to. But i feel as though I am an "observer". Of the human race. I've never been a part of any group, I've felt like nothing more than an assigned observer
, part of an assignment meant to interact, but never connect, with those ive observed.

Everything around me seems like a statistic, a variable, that im just here to observe without any actual emotional connection. I have to say, observstionally, the human race is a disgrace.

I'm done, I fear that my mission may be complete, but my extraction is no where in sight.
edit on 1-2-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I think one of us should start a separate thread on the moon wave. I haven't seen a thread on ATS about it yet.
Maybe they are taken down or something for some unknown reason. Who knows

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Another idea that I have is that the moon is very far away - but - it is "projected" onto the surface of some kind of concave transparent substance at the edges of our atmosphere. We are seeing a ripple effect when viewing the moon because we are not really viewing the moon, but instead we are viewing the moons projection on the concave substance. It must be a thick yet clear liquid between the moon and the concave structure, hence the ripple effect.

Or maybe I'll just go to nasa.gov and see what they have to tell us. Then I can just put it all out of my mind and blissfully continue to do my taxes and purchase consumer products and scan my face for facebook.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
With all the misapplied political crap flying around, I feel I entered the twilight zone.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Although you are off a tad as the OP refers to those of us noticing differences unfortunately (and derisively) termed Mandela Effects.

What you describe is alienation (and possibly some spectrum of mild autism)... and I would think any intelligent system with sensitive sensory apparatus would feel the same way immersed in human society. I do.

Humans can be cruel, stupid critters ... I would know, apparently being one of them and spending much time in their company. Luckily, there are some truly remarkable specimens and I would guess more could be found, given the correct impetus, input and environment, but they are certainly rare.

But just know that you are in fact experiencing what a great many humans are, too, at this point in time and possibly as long as humans have existed.

But also, reality seems to be changing for some people, and not others. Heh.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I think one of us should start a separate thread on the moon wave. I haven't seen a thread on ATS about it yet.
Maybe they are taken down or something for some unknown reason. Who knows

I am with you on a thread on the moon wave. I was also serious about the magnet at the south pole. Could be a magnetic wave???.

Also there was a video by a women who happened to be recording Saturn at night when something flew in front of Saturn and there was a projection of some sort of wave that distorted saturn then other strange things after. I feel a need to connect all this strangeness to earth, saturn, moon. Don't even question there is something going on there we are not supposed to know.

I am not intelligent enough on the possibilities so not qualified to post.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I still have a monopoly game in my closet that was made in 1990, I can look at it tomorrow to see if he has a monocle and a pocket watch.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I am in 11 (or , in some theories 12)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join