It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here thinks they are in another dimension?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Mr. Peanut had the monocle.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I am in 3 dimensions simultaneously just like all of you.

You exist in allll dimensions. You can only test 3, one is occurring all around you 60 seconds a minute (funny how we do that counting thing) and the rest create the shadow that you are able to test.

Now as for being in an alternate timeline, well then... for one to know that, they'd have to be the one who travelled between them. Otherwise known as insanity.

Or sometimes, deja vu.

I'm sure I left my keys on the table, yet here they are in the drawer. An oddly pointless timeline shift, indeed.

And those barnsteign cats, they were never cats, I'm positive!!11

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Myself, I'm in another reality.

Everything else is so one dimensional...

One dimension is a point.

Well spotted !

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Half of us have had the software update, the other half have not had the update.
Check out the Moon Wave stuff thats going around.
Everybody needs to be updated before they can run the new program on us.

I have seen the "moon wave" videos but I am not convinced that it is proof the moon is a hologram.

What are the alternative explanations available to consider before we commit to any conclusions?

Atmospheric conditions.

Silly humans we are, using our binocular organs that only allow us to see a shimmer of the entire spectrum.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Half of us have had the software update, the other half have not had the update.
Check out the Moon Wave stuff thats going around.
Everybody needs to be updated before they can run the new program on us.

I have seen the "moon wave" videos but I am not convinced that it is proof the moon is a hologram.

What are the alternative explanations available to consider before we commit to any conclusions?

I don't think it is a hologram either.
Alternatively, I'm thinking that it is some sort of diode that is "refreshing" internally and sending updates and data to our brains via some sort of natural radio wave that our brains pick up.

Think Francis Dec and his Frankenstein Radio Rants

Great, just great, a relative used to tell his son that the moon was going to get him, and it made his son panic every time he saw it. That's just what you've done to me, now

Maybe it was fate that I didn't get the upgrade with the super blood red diddly moon. Lest I became even luniar... looni.. lo..

crazy.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm sure it's not what the op was referring to. But i feel as though I am an "observer". Of the human race. I've never been a part of any group, I've felt like nothing more than an assigned observer
, part of an assignment meant to interact, but never connect, with those ive observed.

Everything around me seems like a statistic, a variable, that im just here to observe without any actual emotional connection. I have to say, observstionally, the human race is a disgrace.

I'm done, I fear that my mission may be complete, but my extraction is no where in sight.

^ this.

I've said for almost half of my life now, that I am a mere observer. a witness to the world. someone never to participate, just watch.

It is a sadness at times, and a gift at others. and I agree, the human race is nothing special. a self destructive, self absorbed thing.

no extraction for me... things yet to observe, I fear. fear being the operative word. :/

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
With all the misapplied political crap flying around, I feel I entered the twilight zone.

ahhhaha

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
982 reporting in.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i used to think i was in another dimension but then I realized I don`t even know what a dimension is so I drank another beer and went to bed.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thats funny. I looked up dilemna and I found the comment:

"A Google search shows that many people all over the world were taught the "dilemna" spelling, and as far as I can tell, nobody knows why."

I remember Dilemna because I used to pronounce it like the way its spelled exaggeratedly just so I could remember it.

----

If something changed in history, shouldn't we all change with it?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

You mean this guy?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
just my opinion - but the " monopoly man " NEVER had a monocle

the monocle is present in derivative works - that attempt to insinuate a connection to " monopoly man " - but are from 3rd parties - which add " detail s " to circumvent trademark and copyright infingements

ergo - a character that looks lkie " monopoly man " - but isnt . and has differences that become confused over time

ETA :

again - my opinion . i believe that the " kp peanuts " mascot is irrelevant to this discussion

but no one has mentioned " the fat controler " - from the " thomas the tank engine " - books and cartoons - he DEFFO had a pocket watch - but i recall a pinz-nez not a monocle

PS - i am not watching thomas the tank engine you-tubes to support this
edit on 2-2-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It isn't I'm in a different dimension it is everyone else invading my dimension! get out a here you lot bugger off to your own dimension!.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I had the same thought but with Amelia Earhart, I though it was Amelia Earnhardt.
Mandela effect?, or just getting old. (probably the second one)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I feel like I am living the moving "Idiocracy."

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I feel like I am living the moving "Idiocracy."

Is it me?

I'll stop it though...

edit on 2-2-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thing is, there is not just one or two possible reasons for something. You'd have to list a long list of possibilities and probabilities and only if you're lucky would the truth be on that list.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Thing is, there is not just one or two possible reasons for something. You'd have to list a long list of possibilities and probabilities and only if you're lucky would the truth be on that list.

Absolutely correct.

That is a very astute observation Unity_99.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I do have the feeling of having been in a different dimension while dreaming.

I have read that some people think the world is a simulation. I look at the minute details in our world and say - artificially creating that level of detail would be impossible.

Then I have a very realistic dream. During the dream I ask myself is this real or am I dreaming? I look at the amount of crazy detail in the dream (chipped paint on baseboards and dust bunnies in the corner - little tiny details). I wonder to myself - could my brain really come up with this level of detail? The answer is yes - because eventually I wake up and I am very relieved it was just a dream. On that occasion it was a work related dream where I was super exhausted and got caught dozing off while at work. So then I wonder if my dream actually took place in a different dimension that was just as real as ours?

I also have had the feeling that after being under sedation for a surgery that the world that I woke up in was slightly different than before I went under general anesthetic. Just little tiny differences.

edit on 2-2-2018 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Who here thinks they are in another dimension?

I have not seen another one of those Mandela effects thread for a while. But, I do believe there is some serious issue with monopoly guy losing this monocle (could be new design). I notice this in game stores. Have you check your old monopoly set yet?

May some jackass is time traveling messing with us like the Simpsons/hot tub time machine.

www.gamestop.com...

No. It was my 1st marriage that was in another dimension...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join