It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big is Coming very soon. what *is* it?! i want to know!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: freestonew
hi all.

Something big is going to happen very soon and will change everything: just what *IS* this Thing?

I have read over and over and over and over again, posts where dreamers, seerers, ordinary people, have dreams or experiences where they are shown or just Know that Something is Coming very soon!
I too have had dreams where dream voice speakers speak to me about wars, and that the world will get even more crazy, as time goes by and very soon! I sense a free floating anxiousness in the collective. while politicians and scientists write of Trump and global warming, sensitives write of visions and dreams. both warn us that something big is coming very soon!
these dreams and visions I would like to read more of, so that I can get a better feel for what might be coming, please posts yours!

does anyone here have any idea as to what this could be?
here is just yet another example. might as well be a carbon copy of dozens I have read over the last few years. nearly the very same words used.
-----

b.... writes.....on another post.
earthboppin.net...

""Something big is going to happen soon that will destabilize our
outward everyday world, life"

the feeling was that this normalcy [we now live in] would no longer be available.""
-----

oh, I suppose one might say that these visions and dreams only reflect the ever increasing stress of just living in todays world. a free floating anxiety results. any counselor might tell you this.
HOWEVER!
there is the spiritual and psychic counterpart where something up ahead in time is casting its shadow back to us here and now. might be a good thing, but upheavaling. but probably *not* a good thing, though.
could be anything. asteroids, stock market falls to 4000 and all banks close, pandemic, ww III, alien invasion. maybe the Rapture! .... ???
maybe too the feeling that soon we all will be Chipped and all of our freedoms go away. you will Join or else be homeless in the woods!

free floating fears? or...foreseeing a future?

contribute please, your thoughts and your experiences of fore-seeing any Something is Coming events.......

I, myself, have the "other shoe waiting to drop" feeling. I cannot know what this is and even the voices I hear in my dreams seem to be over the top,
like:
---two years ago..."wars upon wars, endless wars...
---starting in January 2017 we all will become more and more crazy, and for the next four to five years.
---many volcanoes erupt in asia. not Yellowstone yet, here, but the one west of Yellowstone, on the west coast, will be the One that undoes us all!
---"its the end the end the end...WAR!
voices. any ole spirit can say something to a dreamer. some soul that be just as much in the dark as you or I, dying does not grant immediate wisdom! but some souls might have peeked in the Akasha records!

thanks....

freestone

A) at what time in human history has no one been claiming they are predicting some large scale disaster???

B) assuming there is no time when someone hasn’t been predicting widespread disaster. When we do actually have a big disaster, did they actually predict it??

Or were they the sunshining in a dogs @$$???

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Night cometh.....when no more work can be done.....

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: bluemooone2
a reply to: schuyler

That also unfortunately.

Fortunately, as he is a complete and utter fraud.

Seek and you will find, if you just speak and will not look nothing will come to you.

2 Peter 3:4

"Where is the promise of His coming?" they will ask. "Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation."

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I believe something is coming as well. No idea why I think this, it's just a feeling. I know it gets said on a daily basis from mystics to the average joe, but a feeling tells me it's coming.
It could be good it could be bad. I have no idea. I remember having the same feeling a few days before the London train bombings.

Hopefully it has a positive affect on everyone, whatever it tuns out to be.
edit on Thu, 01 Feb 2018 00:17:34 -0600121822018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: dfnj2015

I would get rid of us If I were an alien.
Give raccoons a chance.

End of times huh... something feels up anyway, has for a while, but worse now.

No raccoons though.. evil buggers.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

hi all.

Something big is going to happen very soon and will change everything: just what *IS* this Thing?

It's not coming, it's here already.

People don't yet recognize how BIG this Memo is going to be.

Release of the Memo will "trigger" the release of all sorts of other information.

People will be shocked.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

A finanical crash the world has never thought possible in terms of its sverity and its impact on people. It possible millions could die within 5 years. (this may be an intended outcome.)

The people SCREAM for government to do "SOMETHING" nd during the darkest hours of it all govt will spring into action and slam that great big steel trap, that has been closing slowly to date, over most, if not all western countries, closed.

A global govt will be quickly announced and headed by the UN.
a global cashless financial system will be brought in under the figure head of the Word Bank but of course we know who will own that.
everyone will get chipped and their obedience will be assured through that chip.
A global "peace keeping" force will be brought in over night under the control of the UN and oversighted by the US.
a global "police force' indistinguishable from the global milittree will appear overnight.
Vaccines will be compulsory for anyone, someone in a legal or authoritive looking uniform says they have to have it.
the environment as an issue will likely stop dead as they no longer have a use for it.
a global education system will switch on within a few months

Im sure you get the picture.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

This feeling/premonition/vision is one of the main reasons I searched boards like this one actually. Been having this premonition ever since I could reason. What also stood out in that gut feeling, was the fact that I had to be very sick first before the "event" would reveal and unfold itself. This is exactly 3 years ago on the 18th of February, which coincidently is also my birthdate. Anyway, not only can I relate but I can also confirm that you are not the only one to have a distinct feeling that we are very close to either the unfolding of an event that will shake the world, or it's probably time to check in to a mental health clinic and removing the tin-foil hat.

The last time I felt like this, was at the beginning of the Gulf war, but then I realized I had not been sick yet. I will even venture as far as saying that when it happens it will probably have something to do with either quantum technology or the recent official UFO disclosure. I don't know why, but I somehow feel it will be something totally unexpected, incredible and unbelievable. All I sincerely hope is that it will eventually help humanity, instead of bringing (more) evil & destruction. We have enough of that already.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yea, humans need a new perspective about life. Let's just hope that whoever lands here have good intentions.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
All doom and gloom guys.

How about something positive, like huge breakthroughs in medicine or all racial issues having a breakthrough in tolerance and love?

Or, best of all, we humans finally learn to love one another with all our differences and a real appreciation for our earth?

Or, we are finally able to rid the world of all governments because we finally agree on what "the right thing to do" actually is.

Just wanted to add something positive besides death and destruction.

If you can dream it, it can happen.

So many people focused on Chaos an quote-quote end-times, well you get what you're pulling for.
Fortunately it's not as bad as people want.

Not saying that being all love'nlight'nrainbows is the answer, but people have been wanting hard for the end-times since forever. Yeah...knock that #^$* off! If it was gonna happen it would have. Since it's hasn't it's time to stop wishing for that easy way out an maybe appreciate what we do have that's good an kind an build on it?

Falling into visions of catastrophe is just a cop-out.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced

This feeling/premonition/vision is one of the main reasons I searched boards like this one actually. Been having this premonition ever since I could reason. What also stood out in that gut feeling, was the fact that I had to be very sick first before the "event" would reveal and unfold itself. This is exactly 3 years ago on the 18th of February, which coincidently is also my birthdate. Anyway, not only can I relate but I can also confirm that you are not the only one to have a distinct feeling that we are very close to either the unfolding of an event that will shake the world, or it's probably time to check in to a mental health clinic and removing the tin-foil hat.

The last time I felt like this, was at the beginning of the Gulf war, but then I realized I had not been sick yet. I will even venture as far as saying that when it happens it will probably have something to do with either quantum technology or the recent official UFO disclosure. I don't know why, but I somehow feel it will be something totally unexpected, incredible and unbelievable. All I sincerely hope is that it will eventually help humanity, instead of bringing (more) evil & destruction. We have enough of that already.

just what I was looking for, a very intelligent soul-filled reply.

you echo my own feelings!

and also to echo another person's reply too, that I feel this Big Thing has already begun! it began in the early 60's !
slowly everyone's consciousness has been rising and of course those who have more ego then soul and spirit has this awareness go to only themselves. read...the criminals! they too are sick and tired of police interference into their lives of self centered power and control.
I sense though that the culmination of this Process is what is felt to be hanging in the air!
and what is that? I cannot see the nuts and bolts of the result, only the abstract implications, which are....that humanity is going to split into two paths. the split, see, has begun in the early 60's and is continuing now. the split is almost complete.

the Big Thing Coming is the actual split. I would call this the "rapture"!

no...only a symbol. not *the* rapture of the Christians, perhaps, but a split never the less.
[think of a school class where of the 30 kids, 27 pass and then graduate. the other 3 fail and have to repeat the grade next year.]
something will cause, then soon, an actual split, physically. the passing people will go on to live in another world, in another dimension, not quite the traditional heavens though. a new heaven, a new afterlife, will be created.

something then might cause a mass death!! or somethings, the usual culprits....quakes, asteroids...wars....the four horsemen of the apocalypse. those who are left behind, AND those who die but are not up to grade, will reincarnate back, to find the social civilizations in chaos.

while technology might be gone, the seers who see a police state and the one world government, are on to something.

what does a ghetto kid do when he comes of age? join a gang of course! same in prison, you join a gang to survive.
when Rome empire fell, the survivors sheltered under a strong man who owns the castle on the hill and they serve him, the Lord of the small kingdom.

thus most survivors will *WANT* a police state so that they can eat and sleep at night!!

for years after the event, the night and day will not hear birds sing, the sounds will be the songs of guns firing off, as the survivors fight for what is left.
imagine a world being run by the "failures" of this class that graduated.

the rapture series of movies puts this well.
1..the rapture.
2..the tribulation, where a despot rules and he is the anti-Christ.
3..the world at war.

there now has been five root races of humanity. five meta-civilizations. the early ones leave little trace. many ATS threads write of ancient artifacts of lost civilizations. we are in the end of the fifth.
out of the rubble of the fifth will arise the next race, the 6th race. each race is one octave above the previous.
many of the new heaven souls will guide a few of their own, who incarnated, to begin this new race. and to also guide others. eventually the left behinds will join and become this new race and after a few thousand years this race might actually look different from people of today and the culture be really different too. this 6th race will be a very spiritually advanced race.

again: the parting of the ways. part of the race graduates. they live in higher dimensions. very soon some reincarnate to begin the 6th race. others remain up there to guide these incarnated souls. the 6th race begins. meanwhile, before this race begins, the survivors of the left behind will grovel in the ruins and fight amongst themselves and the strong men win, constant violence results. think: African tribes with machetes in hand, constantly fighting for power and resources. till they burn this violence and lower level stuff out.

the split.
all at once, or slowly over a few years.
if you die and are passing grade, you go to the new heaven. if you die and are not of passing grade, you reincarnate back into the survivors!!

those who pass, might never have to reincarnate ever again! eternity and infinity is now open to them. someday to Merge with God.
these souls now are finishing up all of the loose ends of the 10 to 100+ lives they lived on earth during the 5th cycles.
and opening up to creative imagination and to reach out to grow in spirit and soul. for these people, this time is the best of times! they use, for instance, the internet very creatively.

the book of Revelations details this Process.

how many will Pass?! I feel far far more then what the critics think! I would hope for 80 to 90 percent, or more. alas, I am not the one to know what percentage pass.

in these latter days, try to advance in spirit and to let go of old thinking patterns that came with you at birth!

freestone

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Could it be like this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have been noticing a lot of chemtrails lately. Thats usually a harbinger of a false flag event of some kind followed by a reaction by tptb.

WAR....limited nuclear exchange, stock market crash, multitudes starving, blood in the streets and anarchy etc.

There's also a negative side...

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I have been noticing a lot of chemtrails lately. Thats usually a harbinger of a false flag event of some kind followed by a reaction by tptb.

WAR....limited nuclear exchange, stock market crash, multitudes starving, blood in the streets and anarchy etc.

There's also a negative side...

I think this is overlooked by many. If a person watches this video and realizes the extent of the shift and how fast it is happening many will be amazed. This is real science and it is real.

Ben Davidson joins again to continue the conversation on space weather and its influence on the climate. He discusses the regular solar cycles and the impact of the coming Solar Grand Minimum and the emergence of the Polar Vortex. He takes it deeper with a discussion on magnetic reversals and the current state of our magnetosphere and provides some similarities with solar magnetic reversals and the Earth's current magnetic excursion. He also covers the role of galactic cosmic rays and their impact on the climate.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
It’s called anxiety. The only people not stressed are rich people.

well a lot of them aren't stressed, but I think a lot of them are.

those who have not, want; those who have want to keep. or they want more.

I was talking to my Pastor and I mentioned that everyone seemed stress and he referred to a Bible verse about perilous times in the end, and he said the word translated as 'perilous' means 'anxious' or 'stressed'.

as a Christian I try not to stress but I do.

I'm looking at two things; North Korea, and Yellowstone.
and of course the terrorists are still out there. only a matter of time before they shoot or blow up something.
edit on 1-2-2018 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: MOMof3
It’s called anxiety. The only people not stressed are rich people.

well a lot of them aren't stressed, but I think a lot of them are.

those who have not, want; those who have want to keep. or they want more.

I was talking to my Pastor and I mentioned that everyone seemed stress and he referred to a Bible verse about perilous times in the end, and he said the word translated as 'perilous' means 'anxious' or 'stressed'.

as a Christian I try not to stress but I do.

I'm looking at two things; North Korea, and Yellowstone.
and of course the terrorists are still out there. only a matter of time before they shoot or blow up something.

With the Saudis sorting out their own extremists, that takes away some of the funding and training for the radicals.
If North Korea try and do anything radical, they'll get invaded by both China and the USA.

Earthquakes, Yellowstone and the Pacific Ring of Fire are the biggest danger I believe. We're in the start of a five year period of high activity indicated by a slow down of the rotation of the Earth by a few milliseconds.

It's true about people being stressed out. Economy is strong in tech areas, but that's leading to a shortage of labour where people are required to have multiple skills. I'm job hunting just now and I talk to recruitment agents who had been engineers and either have been laid off or burned out. Every company seems to want someone who knows a dozen different programming languages, API's and IDE's specific to particular environment (embedded microcontrollers, mobile/Android/iOS, website design or cloud computing) as well as machine learning. Don't have one of those skills and you don't get the job. I look at the other alumni from my class, and a third have left the industry, another third have moved into international consultancy and left the country. There's maybe just two of us that still do programming.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Well,we are living in the end times and Yeshua/Jesus is coming back soon.

Lucifer/Yeshua is what is actually approaching.

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

hi all.

I have read over and over and over and over again, posts where dreamers, seerers, ordinary people, have dreams or experiences where they are shown or just Know that Something is Coming very soon!
I too have had dreams where dream voice speakers speak to me about wars, and that the world will get even more crazy, as time goes by and very soon! I sense a free floating anxiousness in the collective. while politicians and scientists write of Trump and global warming, sensitives write of visions and dreams. both warn us that something big is coming very soon!
these dreams and visions I would like to read more of, so that I can get a better feel for what might be coming, please posts yours!

does anyone here have any idea as to what this could be?
here is just yet another example. might as well be a carbon copy of dozens I have read over the last few years. nearly the very same words used.
-----

b.... writes.....on another post.
earthboppin.net...

""Something big is going to happen soon that will destabilize our
outward everyday world, life"

the feeling was that this normalcy [we now live in] would no longer be available.""
-----

oh, I suppose one might say that these visions and dreams only reflect the ever increasing stress of just living in todays world. a free floating anxiety results. any counselor might tell you this.
HOWEVER!
there is the spiritual and psychic counterpart where something up ahead in time is casting its shadow back to us here and now. might be a good thing, but upheavaling. but probably *not* a good thing, though.
could be anything. asteroids, stock market falls to 4000 and all banks close, pandemic, ww III, alien invasion. maybe the Rapture! .... ???
maybe too the feeling that soon we all will be Chipped and all of our freedoms go away. you will Join or else be homeless in the woods!

free floating fears? or...foreseeing a future?

contribute please, your thoughts and your experiences of fore-seeing any Something is Coming events.......

I, myself, have the "other shoe waiting to drop" feeling. I cannot know what this is and even the voices I hear in my dreams seem to be over the top,
like:
---two years ago..."wars upon wars, endless wars...
---starting in January 2017 we all will become more and more crazy, and for the next four to five years.
---many volcanoes erupt in asia. not Yellowstone yet, here, but the one west of Yellowstone, on the west coast, will be the One that undoes us all!
---"its the end the end the end...WAR!
voices. any ole spirit can say something to a dreamer. some soul that be just as much in the dark as you or I, dying does not grant immediate wisdom! but some souls might have peeked in the Akasha records!

thanks....

freestone

Yeah.. It passed. It was the 2012 "end of all things". That didn't happen either... Something has ALWAYS been comin'... Nope

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join