It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big is Coming very soon. what *is* it?! i want to know!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
hi all.

Something big is going to happen very soon and will change everything: just what *IS* this Thing?

I have read over and over and over and over again, posts where dreamers, seerers, ordinary people, have dreams or experiences where they are shown or just Know that Something is Coming very soon!
I too have had dreams where dream voice speakers speak to me about wars, and that the world will get even more crazy, as time goes by and very soon! I sense a free floating anxiousness in the collective. while politicians and scientists write of Trump and global warming, sensitives write of visions and dreams. both warn us that something big is coming very soon!
these dreams and visions I would like to read more of, so that I can get a better feel for what might be coming, please posts yours!

does anyone here have any idea as to what this could be?
here is just yet another example. might as well be a carbon copy of dozens I have read over the last few years. nearly the very same words used.
-----

b.... writes.....on another post.
earthboppin.net...

""Something big is going to happen soon that will destabilize our
outward everyday world, life"

the feeling was that this normalcy [we now live in] would no longer be available.""
-----

oh, I suppose one might say that these visions and dreams only reflect the ever increasing stress of just living in todays world. a free floating anxiety results. any counselor might tell you this.
HOWEVER!
there is the spiritual and psychic counterpart where something up ahead in time is casting its shadow back to us here and now. might be a good thing, but upheavaling. but probably *not* a good thing, though.
could be anything. asteroids, stock market falls to 4000 and all banks close, pandemic, ww III, alien invasion. maybe the Rapture! .... ???
maybe too the feeling that soon we all will be Chipped and all of our freedoms go away. you will Join or else be homeless in the woods!

free floating fears? or...foreseeing a future?

contribute please, your thoughts and your experiences of fore-seeing any Something is Coming events.......

I, myself, have the "other shoe waiting to drop" feeling. I cannot know what this is and even the voices I hear in my dreams seem to be over the top,
like:
---two years ago..."wars upon wars, endless wars...
---starting in January 2017 we all will become more and more crazy, and for the next four to five years.
---many volcanoes erupt in asia. not Yellowstone yet, here, but the one west of Yellowstone, on the west coast, will be the One that undoes us all!
---"its the end the end the end...WAR!
voices. any ole spirit can say something to a dreamer. some soul that be just as much in the dark as you or I, dying does not grant immediate wisdom! but some souls might have peeked in the Akasha records!

thanks....

freestone

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Been hearing something big is going to happen from seers and so called prophets for years on ATS all of them wrong.
Not to say that something big will not happen because it is always a possibility but when it does I will not believe for one moment anyone foresaw it coming. They will just get lucky.

Oh and my guess is a fake alien invasion.
edit on 31-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's the arrival of Age of Enigma .

2p.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
People have been saying that since people started saying stuff. I'm not sure what the fascination is to be honest. My guess is prediction and "prophesy" are kind of like "making stuff happen" for people who aren't capable of making stuff happen.

Not that "something big is coming" is a very high bar (there is always something "big" coming somewhere for someone!).

I did have a dream last night where myself and a group of Jedi were trying to break through to an alternate reality through a shroud of some kind. We thought there were Jedi on the other side and we were hoping they would join our cause because they didn't seem all that busy. We finally broke through but it turned out they were rotten to the core. The reason why they were always chillin' was that the Sith had enslaved them decades before and there was no one left to subjugate. Whoops.

I wonder what it means?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Accountability is coming. No one knows exactly when, but it will come, and it will hit very hard when it does.

The things that people do in this world do not go unnoticed by the higher ups.

When it happens in a big way, no one will care (who didn't listen or care) that someone foresaw it coming, they will be scrambling for a place to hide, but there will be no place to hide.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have a big paycheck and a big booty in my near future.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

I feel something big is in the works. I have no idea what it could be. However, I think it will start with the release of the memo.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well,we are living in the end times and Yeshua/Jesus is coming back soon.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We're living in a time that's spoken more of in the Bible than any other time in history.

Read it - it tells you exactly what will happen - and is happening now - spelling out 'what is coming' and SOON.

In Israel. Syria. Russia. All that is evil is good and good is evil. Persecution of believers, on and on.

So - it's your choice.

Choose to believe we came from something that chooses to save us from all - or believe we came from nothing and go to nothing.

I know what I choose - and it isn't that we're 'nothing'.

My opinion - this is the time for us all to 'get right' with our belief system and if you don't have one? Get one.

edit on 2431Wednesday201813 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It's coming..

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In one dream, I saw a deep darkness to the North of America. It suddenly jumped to engulf the nation.

In another, I was viewing the full moon high over head slightly to the west. A window like thing opened in the moon, and God peered through. He said" The time of the Church has come to an end"

Yes something is happening

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I had a dream that told me the same thing. Not end of times, more like end of our old ways...Watch the skies....

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Well,we are living in the end times and Yeshua/Jesus is coming back soon.

"Soon" by whose standards?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Problem is that these visions have been going on for more than a few thousand years. Jesus was supposed to come back within Paul's lifetime.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Ooooo we better look busy then.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sean David Morton has said 2018 will be the year (perhaps september) when everything falls apart. Think earthquakes and california to start. Say what you will about the man , his prediction record is amazing.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It’s called anxiety. The only people not stressed are rich people.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Mind you if something big does happen and I mean BIG are we not lucky to witness it? all the many generations before and we witness it.
Gotta look for a silver lining...it may look super cool before we all burn.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

. Jesus was supposed to come back within Paul's lifetime.

Ron Paul...better hurry, he's kinda old. 82yrs...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Jesus.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join