It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Train carrying Republicans to a retreat has crashed / collision, injuries reported

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sounds like ANTIFA dickbags at it again.

Halfassed attempt.

Hope everyone is ok onboard.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I could see why they would choose Greenbriar....good facilities I suppose.

It is not exactly the world's best kept secret by a long shot.

Nope.

Makes you wonder where the new location is and whats in it.

Also looks like everyone is ok with exception of truck driver.

ETA - 1 fatality unknown who.
edit on 31-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I could see why they would choose Greenbriar....good facilities I suppose.

It is not exactly the world's best kept secret by a long shot.

Nope.

Makes you wonder where the new location is and whats in it.

Also looks like everyone is ok with exception of truck driver.

ETA - 1 fatality unknown who.

That used to be a secret too... but no longer thanks to Obama's transparency in government.

whitehouse.gov1.info...

That's a joke son...that's a joke.

Try and take a tour and get shot lol
edit on R182018-01-31T11:18:07-06:00k181Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A shot across the bow?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Greenbriar.

hmmmmmm.

goggle it.

Why were they going there? What is it used for?

I know the answer as to what it is used for, but I am not at liberty to discuss it.

All the ones and zeroes at the bunker?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Greenbriar.

hmmmmmm.

goggle it.

Why were they going there? What is it used for?

I know the answer as to what it is used for, but I am not at liberty to discuss it.

All the ones and zeroes at the bunker?

Considering everyone and their mother knows where it is at, I think that is the last place I would head if the bombs start falling.

Bomb shelters are only good for so many direct hits. I would not want to test it to see how many it could take.
edit on R262018-01-31T11:26:08-06:00k261Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Confusion of number of people in dump truck. 1 fatality from dump truck, 2 people airlifted to Hospital.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

kind of interesting that they are all running to a place that has a bunker under it the day after alex jones is saying that the "deep state" wants to nuke DC... not that I really think there is anything to the idea... but still... one heck of a coincidence at least to me.

www.rightwingwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OK, so far from the photos I have seen and reports I have heard...

Some people have said it was an 18-wheeler. No. That is a tandem truck, which is moderate-duty for hauling locally. Day cab, no sleeper, so operated locally. I can see the frame, and there is no fifth wheel so no separate trailer. This was a straight truck.

I also didn't see any lift mechanism mounted like a dump would have. While it is possible that section could have been torn off in the crash, it is more likely it was a garbage truck... they don't have lifts on the truck, because all the pneumatics are self-contained in the bed.

Three people in the truck is a little worrisome... I know from driving a tri-axle dump that a third person can fit physically, but would interfere with the controls. That may not be applicable to a garbage truck, depending on where the pneumatic controls are mounted.

My immediate question was, was the driver in the truck? Like many, my conspiratorial mind went to foul play... but since the driver was in the truck, I now doubt this was anything more than an accident. I cannot conceive of any CDL holder not knowing full well what the results of train vs. truck are: truck loses. Bigly. VERY bigly!

I am concerned as to why the truck was on the tracks. A semi (18-wheeler) can easily get the landing gear stuck on sharp tracks, but a straight truck doesn't have that problem. Did it stall? Why didn't the driver get out? Did they try to beat the train? My God in Heaven, I hope they weren't that dumb!

My prayers for those injured, and my hopes for a speedy recovery. For the family and loved ones of the one fatality now reported, my deepest condolences and prayers for peace.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wonder how much it costs to charter an entire Amtrak train?

with the memo being released soon and things bound to heat up in Washington,why are they going on a retreat at this particular time?
are they expecting big trouble so they are heading out of town to their bunkers in west Virginia?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

you beat me by 1 minute, I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

When they said dump truck I think they are meaning trash truck. The images I am seeing, the debris, appears to be trash, full trash bags etc.
edit on 31-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Things happen, and this could be just an accident.

But, considering the political climate today, and the things that are going to come out, this could either be an attempt, or a warning to these people.

I can't help but think something else is coming down the road.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's the greenbriar it's been a retreat for Congress for well over 100 years. If your thinking of the bunker that was closed along time ago.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111
or, maybe if was just an unfortunately accident..
a warning light malfunction..
icy road...
stupid kid who thought he could out run a train with his big arse garbage truck...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

kind of interesting that they are all running to a place that has a bunker under it the day after alex jones is saying that the "deep state" wants to nuke DC... not that I really think there is anything to the idea... but still... one heck of a coincidence at least to me.

www.rightwingwatch.org...

False Flag? They like to give little hints before the big one.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
My immediate question was, was the driver in the truck? Like many, my conspiratorial mind went to foul play... but since the driver was in the truck, I now doubt this was anything more than an accident. I cannot conceive of any CDL holder not knowing full well what the results of train vs. truck are: truck loses. Bigly. VERY bigly!

This is why I'm thinking this is just an accident. If it was intentional, you'd think the three guys would be smart enough to get the hell away from the truck.
edit on 31-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wonder if Scalise was on that train.

Something really really wrong here, friends. Digging deeper. Chans are abuzz.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
I wonder how much it costs to charter an entire Amtrak train?

with the memo being released soon and things bound to heat up in Washington,why are they going on a retreat at this particular time?
are they expecting big trouble so they are heading out of town to their bunkers in west Virginia?

When they decommissioned the bunker, they didn't just block it off forever. They basically opened it up for use as a conference center.

My opinion is they were going there because it is still a place with a congressional conference room (part of the decommissioned bunker). It is still usable for large meetings and it has secure communications lines, etc... for official government business.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just spoke with flight nurse friend who said one injury (which I am assuming is truck driver)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join