It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have listened to the show but need to give another listen before I start forming opinions. Here is direct quotes from the C2C web site and a bit of their summary.

"George Knapp was joined by two renowned physicists who worked on the Pentagon's secret UFO study.

Dr. Eric Davis described his role in the Pentagon program which has been front-and-center in the news since a New York Times article broke the story in mid-December of last year.

Puthoff discussed the recently released videos of apparent anomalous objects, and supporting evidence surrounding them, such as radar records and pilot descriptions. He said he had examined one of the pieces of metal that was announced in the Times article and described it as "layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn't expect to be put together" as well as the unusual properties that are gained from this unknown method of materials engineering. "

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Interesting.
edit on 1/30/2018 by Blaine91555 because: edited in required ex tags - please use them.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

You have to be a member to listen to any of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
sorry about that...

Yes you have to have membership. I think it is usually posted on youtube eventually.

My apologizes for not specifying that. I hope I didn't break any T&C's. Admin slap me around if I did.

thanks,

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Cool! Looking forward to hear what else they have to say about this program.

If it's either disinformation or actually disclosure I don't know, but it's exciting to know they're talking about more openly about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thanks man !
For presenting a delicious cake
And then told you can´t have it.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
sorry about that...

Yes you have to have membership. I think it is usually posted on youtube eventually.

My apologizes for not specifying that. I hope I didn't break any T&C's. Admin slap me around if I did.

thanks,

It's okay, Coast2Coast has its own legit YouTube Channel now

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Usually coast to coast episodes get uploaded on youtube in the evening and stay up until the next morning. Someone has been diligently doing this for years. It's pretty clear that there is some intern at the radio network that searches youtube and flags videos for copyright but he goes home at 5 and then the episodes get uploaded and stay up untill he gets into work the next morning lol. Looking forward to listening to this later. This is classic c2c stuff. I used to listen to that show all the time but stopped because it was getting to political.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I used to faithfully listen to C2C each night, but our local radio station up here stopped airing it. Can't afford the sub to the actual website either. I'll dig around YT for the upload because this sounds great.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I listened to a goodly portion of it and was pretty impressed by the people interviewed.

My take away, was a) it was interesting how the first guest, Dr. Eric Davis slammed the US UFO community for its knee jerk reaction to any material presented on UFO's in the form of dismissing everything as fake. He noted that in the 1980's the UFO community response was typically "let us see the material, examine the data, examine the photos and reports and we'll get back to you". Today's response is "if its video, its CGI, if its first hand account, its made-up BS. He went on to note that the EU UFO community is pretty disgusted with their US counterparts and that the EU UFO community likes to dig into scientific analysis of any and all evidence to determine its validity.

B), the second guest Puthoff went into a rather detailed anaylsis of the data from the Nimitz incident and pointed out that there was more than just cockpit video (dismissed as CGI); that there were radar returns, radar tracking and multiple witnesses. His point being that there was sufficient hard evidence to rule out the phenomenon as have been the product of a natural event or a human made event.

I maintain an open mind to the entire thing although the piece about remote viewing strikes me as suspect.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm seeing shows from most of this month on YouTube but nothing about last night's show

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The materials they discussed being engineered in an unknown way, I wonder if this relates to what a recent defense contractor stated about growing aircraft in chemical VATS? Sounds odd yes, but I will have to dig up the link as it was in futurism, just a thought

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
I have listened to the show but need to give another listen before I start forming opinions. Here is direct quotes from the C2C web site and a bit of their summary.

"George Knapp was joined by two renowned physicists who worked on the Pentagon's secret UFO study.

Dr. Eric Davis described his role in the Pentagon program which has been front-and-center in the news since a New York Times article broke the story in mid-December of last year.

Puthoff discussed the recently released videos of apparent anomalous objects, and supporting evidence surrounding them, such as radar records and pilot descriptions. He said he had examined one of the pieces of metal that was announced in the Times article and described it as "layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn't expect to be put together" as well as the unusual properties that are gained from this unknown method of materials engineering. "

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Interesting.

George Knapp was joined by two renowned physicists who worked on the Pentagon's secret UFO study. First hour guest, Dr. Eric Davis described his role in the Pentagon program which has been front-and-center in the news since a New York Times article broke the story in mid-December of last year. He described his role in the Department of Defense program as a consultant who deduced by process of "scientific elimination" that some reported UFOs are not explainable as natural phenomena, advanced foreign technology, or misidentifications, and concluded that "all arrows pointed toward non-human origin." Davis worked for many years at Robert Bigelow’s "Skinwalker Ranch," examining data and witnessing paranormal events and UFOs. He concluded that the things he has observed are "not a natural phenomenon, so you’re pretty hard pressed to put science to it," at least in the classical sense of the term.

Anything connected to C2C is highly suspect and has to be taken with a grain of salt.

So this highly-educated, highly-trained physicist concludes that UFOs are real and are not human-constructed. Whoop-dee-doo! I'm not as educated or trained and came to the same conclusion in the late 1950s. Why are these people treated as if they had known something we didn't? Why the accolades? And what, if anything, has been revealed with irrefutable proof from "Skinwalker Ranch"? No photos, no films, no videos, just a lot of yapping.

Second hour guest, Dr. Hal Puthoff, revealed what prompted the Department of Defense to initiate a seven-year UFO study. Puthoff described his background beginning as Naval Intelligence officer working for the NSA, to his studies in laser technology, and eventually as a pioneer in the study of remote viewing at the behest of the CIA in the mid-1970s. He defended the recent revelations of apparent government UFO disclosure and his role in Tom DeLonge’s UFO research organization as an effort to "put some sunshine on this area and get it out, so that it’s no longer a subject of ridicule." Puthoff discussed the recently released videos of apparent anomalous objects, and supporting evidence surrounding them, such as radar records and pilot descriptions. He said he had examined one of the pieces of metal that was announced in the Times article and described it as "layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn't expect to be put together" as well as the unusual properties that are gained from this unknown method of materials engineering.

Puthoff says: "put some sunshine on this area and get it out, so that it’s no longer a subject of ridicule." When was it a subject of ridicule? Only by those in higher power who are as dumb as a wet sponge! The majority of UFO enthusiasts treat the subject seriously and with awe. And no one, no matter their position, has ever revealed anything new that has not been known since the beginning of UFOlogy. Mr Puthoff, as respected as he is for his accomplishments is not all there mentally.

Puthoff took an interest in the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s and reached what was then the top OT VII level by 1971 ... In the 1970s and '80s Puthoff directed a CIA/DIA-funded program at SRI International to investigate paranormal abilities, collaborating with Russell Targ in a study of the purported psychic abilities of Uri Geller, Ingo Swann, Pat Price, Joseph McMoneagle and others, as part of the Stargate Project. Both Puthoff and Targ became convinced Geller and Swann had genuine psychic powers.[7] However, Geller employed sleight of hand tricks.

That specifically shows that no matter his education or accomplishments, he is still operating with less than 8 mental cylinders.

And get a hold of this, for you enthusiasts:

In the second half, authors and paranormal researchers Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman shared their fascinating look at Satan, evil spirits, and how the presence of dark angels continues to remain a part of our human experience. Flaxman said that in the Jewish religion there is actually no concept of a Devil or Hell, but rather a time of judgment and punishment, but that it is "not forever" and "is something to be embraced." Jones pointed out that Christianity and Islam share the concept of demons and fallen angels, and that Hinduism has its pantheon of evil or negative gods as well, while Buddhism seems to have no representative of supreme evil. Native American beliefs have no specific hierarchy of good and evil deities, said Jones, because of the Nature is seen as a central idea, but that "they do look an certain things as negative spirits as opposed to positive spirits."

Although Jones and Flaxman were careful not to inject their own opinions in their recent book, Jones protested the attitude some seem to adopt that anything inexplicable or seemingly paranormal has to be labeled "demonic" or "evil." When examining such reported creatures as aliens or Mothman, she said that we could simply "be dealing with inter-dimensional species that pop in and out of our world" with no intent to do us either good or ill, but that our fear creates this false impression. Despite the reports of malevolent entities known as the Men In Black, Flaxman says he does not believe in the accounts because they have only been mentioned "in the last 100 years, at the most."

Yeah, right! I'm rushing over.

edit on 1/29/2018 by Lathroper because: To add additional comments.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Wow, you may want to loosen your head a few twists... such in-the-box thinking can lead to unsettled digestion and unremarkable notions in this age of classical physics on life support.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I was awake for 60% of the Story...
the name is a classic pseudonym is my best guess... Mister Put(h)Off
Re-Known Physicist

har-har.... Psycho-Naut

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is up for now.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Thanks TonyS.

I too have taken a wait and see approach. i have been pleasantly surprised to this point though.

I was highly skeptical before TTS was revealed and it was only Delonge spouting. He was saying some crazy s&%$ before the TTS reveal.

There has been a lot speculation that this is a intelligence Op. At this point I find that hard to believe because all the players have revealed themselves and are out in the wide open. If TTS goes sideways for any reason all these guys have their names attached to it. They will all be scrutinized and vilified for years if this isn't what they are saying it is. Potential lawsuits of investors.

Bigelow is still lurking in the shadows and it is quite possible he has people as influential or more than he lurking behind him keeping a close eye but not wanting their name associAted.

My current working theory is that the Aatip and TTS are because of Bigelow. He has been trying to privatize UFO reporting for a long time. He was able to influence the FAA, I believe he influenced Senator Reid quid pro quo for the AATIP , Mufon STAR first responder team's along with other smaller Ufo reporting team's to try to control any important information, materials, data, etc he and his team's may gleen from their UFO investigations.

The DoD has always had a interest in UFO and has always been first on the scene to cherry pick any data, materials, etc. I think Bigelow wants a place at the table. It may just be scraps that fall from the proverbial DoD table but Bigelow has a knack for being at the right place at the right time. Just like the NASA inflatable modules that he purchased the patent/copyright for

edit on 29-1-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammah

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thanks Pigsy,

Please let me know if you find that article. Some peoples theory is just that. Organic combined with inorganic materials. Sci-fi stuff in today's world but honestly if TTS can be taken seriously , open conversation about such things won't be laughed at. I believe all things should be considered.

Maybe that will be the legacy of TTS. Not so much of ground breaking disclosure but just bringing out into the light which has been laughed at and discouraged for so long.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you Lathroper. I appreciate your point of view. It is intelligent argument that helps promote change.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The most interesting moment in the Puthoff interview was when Knapp asked him if the recovered materials meant that he was confirming that there was crashed craft that was recovered. Puthoff delayed answering for maybe 10 or 15 seconds and then finally says something like: "any event like that would be classified so highly it would not be possible to discuss"

Its not exactly evidence of anything, but it was an exciting moment if you actually believe anything these intelligence figures say.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
The most interesting moment in the Puthoff interview was when Knapp asked him if the recovered materials meant that he was confirming that there was crashed craft that was recovered. Puthoff delayed answering for maybe 10 or 15 seconds and then finally says something like: "any event like that would be classified so highly it would not be possible to discuss"

Its not exactly evidence of anything, but it was an exciting moment if you actually believe anything these intelligence figures say.

But it's not classified for discussion up to a point, a point that cannot be discussed because tales of recovered materials is in the same drawer with crashed UFOs: non-existent. If Puthoff really wanted to be truthful he wouldn't even get in such discussions because he knows the only answers that satisfy are bs answers. And he didn't say the event was classified, giving its reality legitimacy. He said "any event like that would be classified. So classified he wouldn't know about it.

Two bs'ers trying to outbs each other!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join