It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices ? look down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: anotherside

It isn't just about meds people can help with many other therapies which help.
Heck talking to people helps but you have to see a professional again you clearly need to.

You should really take this guys advice "anotherside".

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Thanks. I get visits every few weeks. My team is silently agreeing with me. Ive had them look into what im saying.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You can taste your own elbow!?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Wait....I forgot about the "guests" in the basement, so..

an flexible person with a long neck just might be able to taste their own elbow, no one can ever touch their left elbow with their left hand..

*woosh*

I know, right?

(if they can, my condolences on the tragic accident)

(ambidextrous, lol...)
edit on 28-1-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: DAVID64

You can taste your own elbow!?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Wait....I forgot about the "guests" in the basement, so..

an flexible person with a long neck just might be able to taste their own elbow, no one can ever touch their left elbow with their left hand..

*woosh*

I know, right?

(if they can, my condolences on the tragic accident)

(ambidextrous, lol...)

You must be a Trump (drumpf) voter.
Making fun of the disabled is evil.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What is more likely people are gangstalking you and your toenails are magic or you are mentally unwell?.
You know deep down don't you.

People having schizophrenic episodes aren't aware that what they're saying is completely nonsensical. They could say something like "I know they're after me because when I went for a walk, I like this one song but 3 years ago there were clouds in the sky because red is a color", and to them it makes perfect sense. When someone else points out that their thought patterns are completely out of whack, they just see that person as being "part of it" and out to get them as some sort of gang-stalking conspiracy. This OP is clearly having a psychotic episode as evidenced by his claim that people are sending voices into his head through his toenails, just like (I think his?) previous thread about people harassing him by making energy shoot out of his knees.
What he needs is medical attention, not people encouraging his delusions.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thats good to know you are getting some help.
Tell you what show them this thread next time they come around okay?.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I hear..
Softly fading
"Nothing works there" repeating male slow computer voice
Enjoy operators.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
How many Pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse? None...because a motorcycle doesn't have doors, and because you can't sell ice cream off a sailboat because it ain't got no wheels.... True Facts!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thats good to know you are getting some help.
Tell you what show them this thread next time they come around okay?.
there are several components to these operations.
Subliminal visual manipulation (memory injection)
Liminal visual manipulation (environment triggered)
Audio harrassment and control using fear or fantasy

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yeah show it to your care team when they are next around.
They will help.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yeah show it to your care team when they are next around.
They will help.

Oh..ok..
Like they come over. I talk about it. When they leave ill hear the sweet threats of my abuser team or random buy ins. You know its pay to play
You can curl up underneath..free to burn without reason in the way it plays for keeps

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
you couldnt add this to the other 5 threads you have on the same thing?

Just saying

As to the rest of the thread, you seem to be getting more severe in your episodes man, youre manic at this point. Please please please let someone know what is going on with you.

Show your caregivers your threads, so that they can assess how they can help you with whats going on.

As to other posters indulging in this, please stop, youre not helping the poster. You arent doing anything to alleviate his condition, youre just indulging the poster in his delusions and its not healthy.

Its just confirming in his head what he thinks is happening is real.

a reply to: rickymouse

Please STOP youre not helping, I know you may be TRYING to help but you are not, youre just confirming his episode and from the looks of it, maybe even yours, Asparagus does not make you delusional.
edit on 28-1-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
you couldnt add this to the other 5 threads you have on the same thing?

Just saying

As to the rest of the thread, you seem to be getting more severe in your episodes man, youre manic at this point. Please please please let someone know what is going on with you.

Show your caregivers your threads, so that they can assess how they can help you with whats going on.

As to other posters indulging in this, please stop, youre not helping the poster. You arent doing anything to alleviate his condition, youre just indulging the poster in his delusions and its not healthy.

Its just confirming in his head what he thinks is happening is real.

a reply to: rickymouse

Please STOP youre not helping, I know you may be TRYING to help but you are not, youre just confirming his episode and from the looks of it, maybe even yours, Asparagus does not make you delusional.

Blah blah you dont know me. So dont ass-u-me or think im episodic. This is all stupid. I mock it i belittle it back. It cannot shrink and destroy my inner knowledge or will. Besides frequency matching always works.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Dude your care team is there to help against the voices be 100% truthful with them and they will help.
They are there to help trust me people don't go into those jobs to earn money they do it because they want to help people they will be good people.
edit on 28-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think it's better to talk to someone face to face who knows you, like a family member, rather than post on here. If things are going on in your life like you're saying then someone who knows you will be able to see and help you sort things out. Your posts will be lost amongst all the others so by showing someone close like a family member or friend, maybe they will be able to see what you're trying to say more clearly.

edit on 28-1-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I think it's better to talk to someone face to face who knows you, like a family member, rather than post on here. If things are going on in your life like you're saying then someone who knows you will be able to see and help you sort things out. Your posts will be lost amongst all the others so by showing someone close like a family member or friend, maybe they will be able to see what you're trying to say more clearly.

ill throw a theory out i assume you will completely turn around and mention im nutz.

These "go get care" posts are deflection from my truth..which would explain the science but dont want to. Mainly because it re matches on que and starts its audio response loop. Its very cool i think if not used to harrass. Like alexa for the brain. Just reccommends alot.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

and testicles have a lot to do with thinking - they do all mine for me

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I would never turn around and call you nutz, in my opinion i think we can ALL suffer from being a bit nuts from time to time, that's just being human!!
I just think you need someone to sense check your thread for you, I get friends or family members to do it for me all the time, they look for bad spelling, grammar, just to make sure other members can see what I'm trying to say.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i got a complement from a lesbian couple recently. They gave me a kind look and said "real men always ask". I had just asked them if they had been helped yet. I admit i was attracted. Oops did i just say that? Dang schiz.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

That says a lot right there!!

edit on 28-1-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join