It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing voices ? look down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
yup....it's real enough......I figured it's just by frequency and electronic......I only experienced it twice........

Man it was loud like normal hearing....I was in the Trinity river bottoms and heard a .....hey you.... big time

I thought the sherriff was coming up the river in a boat with a megaphone

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

This IS scientific.

please stop, my guts are hurting.

They install and design it around making a target look nuts so the police can bring them to a hospital costing $1000/day. Its high level medical blackmail.

the target looks nuts?

Its not because the "target" has done something nuts?

Im not delusional. Test me. Honestly.

well you have said that you are, now that you aren't.

I will accept when you admitted you were suffering from delusions, it perfectly describes you based on how you post.

They are all male sounding but i am a #ick and make them tell me truth.

Yes,

Now I really do see the scientific approach you take.

Just curious how you confirm what is a lie and what is truth when you speak the voices and they speak back?

They go into different modes which is how i know im not delusional.

Wow enough with sciency stuff, its getting hard to follow.

Just oppressed by criminals using evil technologies for evil. Its being handled.

Save your supers for when you get the bosses, then handle your business.

These "go get care" posts are deflection from my truth..which would explain the science but dont want to.

So don't respond to them.

So others posting things that you don't want hear is whats stops you from posting and explaining the science behind these attacks?

i do. Its not mental illness. Its abuse technology. Built to destroy and annoy.

Sorry, but like I said, I can accept when you said you were because it perfectly matches how a person suffering psychosis would express themselves.

take care

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yup....it's real enough......I figured it's just by frequency and electronic......I only experienced it twice........

Man it was loud like normal hearing....I was in the Trinity river bottoms and heard a .....hey you.... big time

I thought the sherriff was coming up the river in a boat with a megaphone

Trinity river area that might have been something else, that place is filled with creepy stuff and paranormal activity.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

This IS scientific.

please stop, my guts are hurting.

They install and design it around making a target look nuts so the police can bring them to a hospital costing $1000/day. Its high level medical blackmail.

the target looks nuts?

Its not because the "target" has done something nuts?

Im not delusional. Test me. Honestly.

well you have said that you are, now that you aren't.

I will accept when you admitted you were suffering from delusions, it perfectly describes you based on how you post.

They are all male sounding but i am a #ick and make them tell me truth.

Yes,

Now I really do see the scientific approach you take.

Just curious how you confirm what is a lie and what is truth when you speak the voices and they speak back?

They go into different modes which is how i know im not delusional.

Wow enough with sciency stuff, its getting hard to follow.

Just oppressed by criminals using evil technologies for evil. Its being handled.

Save your supers for when you get the bosses, then handle your business.

These "go get care" posts are deflection from my truth..which would explain the science but dont want to.

So don't respond to them.

So others posting things that you don't want hear is whats stops you from posting and explaining the science behind these attacks?

i do. Its not mental illness. Its abuse technology. Built to destroy and annoy.

Sorry, but like I said, I can accept when you said you were because it perfectly matches how a person suffering psychosis would express themselves.

take care

whatever. This problem is not logical on its surface. But there is a logic to blocking..resonance patterns. Waves. Bio transmission tech. Passive scans. Active scans. Etc..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

whatever. This problem is not logical on its surface. But there is a logic to blocking..resonance patterns. Waves. Bio transmission tech. Passive scans. Active scans. Etc..

yes,

I tried to guide you to find the right tools without the need of ingesting any substances prescribed or not.

You couldn't hear or even listen to what I was saying, you just saw and heard what you wanted to.

You say you have solutions and have worked it out, yet here you are posting another thread looking for recognition.

You aren't helping anyone that might be being "attacked" when you don't explain anything, when asked the reply one gets from is so nonsensical that one can make out more logic and reason from trying to read what a turd thrown at a wall might spell.

Thanks for the warning about (the biodiversity scans coming from analysis resonance beyond)

In brackets is how you explain the science behind the things you claim, sorry, its way too complex and way above my pay grade to understand.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm glad you've found a way to cope with the voices. Another coping strategy, is just to whisk them away with your hand, while thinking "it's just those pesky voices again", and change your attention to something else. Or, meds can also stop them. Bless.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I'm glad you've found a way to cope with the voices. Another coping strategy, is just to whisk them away with your hand, while thinking "it's just those pesky voices again", and change your attention to something else. Or, meds can also stop them. Bless.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Okay then! If you've found a way to cope with them and stop them, then I'm happy for you, not everybody can do that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Okay then! If you've found a way to cope with them and stop them, then I'm happy for you, not everybody can do that.

i want to share the mix its safe. But what happened with other blocks they meter through it. You cant stop magnetic attractions but as we know we can block information transfer. This proves that toe and finger nails assist in audio and reads of a target.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Fingernails and toenails are made of a protein called alpha-keratin.

keratin is a protein made of dead cells, which is also the main protein found in hair. In fact, structurally nails are modified hair. Cutting your hair and fingernails doesn't hurt because they are dead, so I don't see how they could assist with audio functions.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Fingernails and toenails are made of a protein called alpha-keratin.

keratin is a protein made of dead cells, which is also the main protein found in hair. In fact, structurally nails are modified hair. Cutting your hair and fingernails doesn't hurt because they are dead, so I don't see how they could assist with audio functions.

i was part of a study which believed audio "hallucinations" are linked to protien

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Now, THAT is interesting. Were any results posted? Available on the net, with a link? I would love to read it, or could you tell me who did the study, and what were the results?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It was at U of M clinic. Minneapolis. They did blood draws and had me solve different levels of mazes.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

It was at U of M clinic. Minneapolis. They did blood draws and had me solve different levels of mazes.

O I do wish they could find causation. Got to run, anotherside, but it's been nice talking to you. cya.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Also being smart has no effect on If you can be mentally ill or not.
For example John Nash.
i dont want to engage you guys on my mental health. Im great. Just oppressed by criminals using evil technologies for evil. Its being handled.

Its too late for that. You've typed the OP and it's a gigantic flashing neon sign that says "HELP ME! I'M MENTALLY I'LL"

OP, please talk to your doctor.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

That’s just blood work and a cognitive test.... no matter how much you want to believe it’s sometging else ......

They were looking for chemical imbalances most likely in conjunction w your cognitive responses ......

Just saying

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dustyroads
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm going toward the opinion that there is a self identifying entity that resides in the imagination similar to the way an individual acts and thinks, but it separates from your self and builds its home with chemicals from food and other things that enter the body. It builds its home out of the fabric of earth "energy" the imagination "design" and uses the chemicals to build the "physical" which means that you have all the ingredients to create another life time. It might even be blocking the gap of human conscious to the spirit world to hijack the soul and spill it into a completely physical being much like your current self after the moment of death.

It is possible that all of us can have a couple of different consciousnesses living within us. In most people these consciousnesses blend in when we get mad or even sorrowful. We change, sometimes it is part of our fight or flight syndrome. I see people who are normal changing personalities for periods of time a lot, when under stress or mad mostly. These personality changes seem real different, the person's tone of voice and even the words they use change considerably. I have seen people who never swear have swear words flow out like water flowing in a flooded river. Yet they are normal, because our society considers this normal. But in actuality that is sort of a bi-polar state.

So when does it become abnormal? When a person talks to themselves and people hear them, it is considered abnormal. But everyone discusses things with themselves to understand it....in their mind. I do it all the time, I have given this other way more intelligent subconscious part of me a name. The name refers to a link between myself and my subconscious, the subconscious is in contact with my genetics and every microbe in my body. My consciousness cannot do that and even my subconscious cannot put this into words that my consciousness can understand.

So, I have a voice in my head just like everyone in this world, I realize it is there, that is the difference. I understand what it may be, those who think they have a chip in their head or are talking to god or demons are actually discussing things with this entity, that entity also might be able to communicate with other subconsciousnesses. I think this could also be called wisdom, the name I gave this other being within me seperate from my consciousness actually translates language wise to sofia or basically wisdom. We do not need to actually communicate consciously with our subconsciousness, it actually steers us to do things by gut feeling. It is a sort of intelligence or street smarts that steers us a certain way. If that subconsciousness has flaws or is corrupted by possibly many factors, including improper nutrition or chemistry in foods or meds that distorts it's ability to function properly, we wind up subconsciously doing things that are wrong. So food chemistry can effect our sofia. My name given to this link is not sofia, but a similar word in other languages.

Am I right or wrong with this assumption? I haven't a clue, but I know one thing, my subconscious can go way deeper into figuring out multiple problems with the direction I am going in than to listen to science alone. This link drives me to research, I ask my subconscious a question and a simple answer comes out. Upon studying like crazy, I find this answer is correct, yet very simple. I do not know how my subconscious could know this, that is why I think I am linked to others who would know this, but the link is not direct to my consciousness, it is to my subconscious and the subconscious of another person. This gut instinct can even extend to other species in some people, some people just know how to help animals without being told, their subconscious kicks in and who knows what it can accomplish, this would be the ultimate internet connection if we could understand it completely. This is also how I see religion working, a tie in of the subconsciousness of people who are related by their beliefs. Is this link actually related to god? What if we were able to link to the consciousness of the universe or even of all life on this planet, what power and wisdom could that create?

I will never ever tell anyone I am normal, only crazy people think they are normal.
edit on 29-1-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Update. They are gone to very quiet.
In shower right as i washed my feet a female a.i. like voice said something interesting. Applied more. Took a bit for it to quiet again. I believe they are chemical detecting and matching frequency.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

They are gone to very quiet.

That just means that now you've made 'them' really angry... keep investigating, I think you must be onto something!

edit on 29-1-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So ive heard voices and been hit with pain and wierd sensations/visions since late 2009 after a harrassment campaign stressed me out.

Ive got them by the throat..literally

Ill share my technique in PM if you ask.

Its got to be feet and ankles doing the interaction. Logically the brain is noisey. Alot of synapses firing.
So placing implants in feet using relays would be most logical to interpret words from thought.

Ive noticed toenails have alot to do with hearing.

Thats all im saying. If you hear voices. Try blocking intelligently.

Yes many here give me # about being crazy and hanging stuff up on walls edifies it. It's not crazy to try to defend yourself if you learn the truth.

Ill just say im in total silence after this. Barely a peep. Im liking it. Please ask ill help.

Sorry but I don't buy it. All these people who claim to be targeted by someone or something are straight up paranoid. There is no scientific evidence of what you say otherwise you would have linked it to us. No offense but I don't see why individuals like you think you are so special that people would waste their time targeting you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join