It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History its all about Israel ya know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Think about that, in the cowboy days, why they read Scripture but didn't have a real Israel on the map. oh dude....not even during the deppression era huh!

I'll keep it lite for now, seriously Israel is an obvious miracle

Of God's choosing, if you are not stuck in a worldly view of things. Some entity tries to keep us in a worldly frame of reference, huh!!

now the heads-up we need to watch is any red moon in the line-up ....those historically affect Israel. How exactly you wonder?....well not in a good way, bubba. may I call you bubba? Couple a red moon coming right up....not sure when but I can feel Jesus getting closer kinda like the warmth in winter from a stove......couple that with Scriptural foretelling the future from the beginning....about God's favorite bunch of people having fallen out of good tidings that were intended for that lovely branch of Earth dwellers ....foretelling the time is now for the non jewish to be taken out of the way as the epoch is coming to a close and Israel will be once again......as told in the book of Daniel.....at the grip of God's attention.

The Jubilee has till April to reveal if Israel is out of the warm-up circle and into the batter's box, for what will probably fullfill prophecy ....since said prophecy has a great record of knowing much that is hidden. the Jubilee year is huge in history....Hisstory, the proper spelling of history....he....he

The middle East.....center of the landmass and crossroads for continents....gonna come alive and yep, Israel is the reason.

Hey, my personal take is everyone should have a rappore with God, start some back and forth in your mind in a conversation with Him, or we will be screaming in fright as it becomes obvious God has showed His face on the world scene. ya got to have Him already in your rapore even if you never speak to Him aloud.....that way no one can stop you from talking to God

Now go out and make a difference will ya somebody

edit on 26-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Didn't the American Indians have a "No" boundry " for their territories.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I can't figure out what made some of the native nations steal people and children to have them in their tribe or to be more violent than that.....which was out of character for the times....Quanna Parkers mum...Cynthia....the crap that went down dang

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i gotta flagg....i'm so proud....thank you thank you thank you...i'm a rooky huh

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Talking of which, are you aware that the links in your mini-profile can't be accessed? I've just tried. No problem with anybody else. Strange.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The real Israel has always been on God's map

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

The middle East.....center of the landmass and crossroads for continents....gonna come alive and yep, Israel is the reason.

'Everyone' been fighting over the Syria-Israel strip of land since 'The Beginning'. Long before there was a 'Judea' / Jews. That whole area is ground zero for human stupidity run amok.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Defend the Holy Land and Chosenites at all costs...

God doesn't play favorites, people do. There are no 'special' people or 'holy' dirt.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Didn't the American Indians have a "No" boundry " for their territories.

They didn't understand the concept of 'owning' land. This confused them about whites when they came. They set up 'property' ines, build towns, charged one another for rent and goods, let their own people starve in the town limits.

There were no homeless or starving people in the Indian Village. They didn't amass great wealth or belongings like White people did.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Isreal isn’t a miracle.. it had very traceable istory.

It’s is an amazing story though. They parlayed the horror of the holocaust for their own tiny nation, and thus far have held it.

Every thing else seems like nonsense.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
he he Naw that's just the crux....Scripture's main point is evident pretty quick.....Abraham showed he had a belief in this God that's not made of wood bit......when his pop who made wooden gods.....told little Abraham to get that new one he just made that day away from the fire a little more it was gettin burned....so Abraham thought let that dam god get himself away from the fire.,..not paraphrasing...ha...his dad kicked him out of the family...now we know why he went to his new land....dad kicked him out for cussing...haha

God said hewas his favorite...He ays the same of the land over yonder in the paw paw atch bud...Jerusalem

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

oops you said their history.....exactly my brother

they came back om oblivion with their culture intact.....after how long....someone fill that in.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Since you asked. Here's the simple answer from the bible.

It appears that the 1st century Jews triggered a long term curse. Here's the details.

Book of Malachi
Chap 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

In killing John the Baptist the first century Jews triggered the curse. And looking for the curse I found it in the book of Hosea. But here's the quick version.

Hosea 6.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3-8. Derived from Psalms 90
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The first century Jews triggered a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse. The curse is running out. That's why they're back.

The Day of Jezreel is about to start. My best guess at present is approximately May 15 2028 at the latest.

top topics

join