It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
E5 could also represent: Intel Xeon E5 microprocessor.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

ah! you know, i knew that, I had forgotten. Thanks!

I am so thankful for all of you - and esp Q . All of this has explained so many questions and things that didn't seem 'right' to me for so many years. Still lots of questions remain, but it is all starting to come together.

I wish I could buy you all a or maybe 6

edit on 10-2-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Q article ref

Interesting takeaway.

"Recorded Future strips from web pages the people, places and activities they mention. The company examines when and where these events happened (“spatial and temporal analysis”) and the tone of the document (“sentiment analysis”). Then it applies some artificial-intelligence algorithms to tease out connections between the players. Recorded Future maintains an index with more than 100 million events, hosted on Amazon.com servers. The analysis, however, is on the living web."

"“We’re right there as it happens,” Ahlberg told Danger Room as he clicked through a demonstration. “We can assemble actual real-time dossiers on people.”"

Is this not the exact thing we are all doing?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
sine qua non

NOUN
An essential condition; a thing that is absolutely necessary.

en.oxforddictionaries.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
5E could also mean Five Eyes.

Bingo 🕔👁‍

Watch for more exposures about the other "4" looking at American Citizens 🔱

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

...Amazon.com servers.

As esteemed ATS member queenofswords is fond of pointing out:

WASHINGTON — When the CIA began contemplating a move to the cloud, the tech team looked for a commercial partner that could help modernize its IT infrastructure and introduce a level of agility that would bring the agency more in line with private-sector enterprises.

The spy agency embarked on what CIO Douglas Wolfe describes as a rigorous acquisition process, inviting only vendors with an established, commercially viable and highly flexible cloud solutions to vie for the plum contract.

The CIA ultimately settled on the Amazon Web Services cloud platform, a leading player in the market that has been garnering increasing interest from CIOs in the public sector, who amid flat or declining budgets must do more with less.

Amazon, Bezos, and the clowns.

There are no coincidence.
edit on 10-2-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: forgot ex tag

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: crankyoldman

...Amazon.com servers.

As esteemed ATS member queenofswords is fond of pointing out:

WASHINGTON — When the CIA began contemplating a move to the cloud, the tech team looked for a commercial partner that could help modernize its IT infrastructure and introduce a level of agility that would bring the agency more in line with private-sector enterprises.

The spy agency embarked on what CIO Douglas Wolfe describes as a rigorous acquisition process, inviting only vendors with an established, commercially viable and highly flexible cloud solutions to vie for the plum contract.

The CIA ultimately settled on the Amazon Web Services cloud platform, a leading player in the market that has been garnering increasing interest from CIOs in the public sector, who amid flat or declining budgets must do more with less.

Amazon, Bezos, and the clowns.

There are no coincidence.

That's a shameful PR press release back engineered to justify the connection which is all they do._javascript:icon('
') CIA seeded several different groups and schools to publicly develop google, a formula they already had. They just needed it to come in as a "consumer" product - well documented. The fact that lil ol CIA went looking for partners to help bring their systems into forward thinking areas is nonsense. They wanted direct access to Amazon's customer based without appearing illegal. Amazon helped them deal with their "Declining budgets," omg, really? Who writes this?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Q is way focused on the CIA’s ties to China and other parts of Asia.

Fentanyl analogues.

Afghanistan poppy fields.

2 of 44 is a scary idea.

People wanted proof.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
A lot of the Q dots are small in a lot of cases but if we wanted to find the bigger historical dots linked to them then Patrick Woods research and findings are the Elephant's in the room . I think Q and friends have to be familiar with his work .

Goes with the what they talk about in the video regarding a "standard wage"
A California city is launching the first US experiment in basic income — and residents will get $6,000 a year

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 10-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Feb 10 2018 05:46:19
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 325580

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
[2] highly classified clown ops exposed.
[44] remaining.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
[P]
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

[P]

Podesta?
Preistap?
POTUS?
POPE?

edit on 10-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
or [Paedophiles]

...aren't items in square brackets either multiples or types?
edit on 10-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
or [Paedophiles]

...aren't items in square brackets either multiples or types?

Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CCKP72

For some reason Clown Clown Clown made me think of Ku Klux Klan, probably coincidence.

You know what it reminds me of? That big rash of creepy clown sightings that was happening all over the place a while back. It was a really big deal, and so weird...clowns lurking in residential areas, scaring kids. Makes one wonder if that whole thing was a bizarre psy op or something. Lots of people are terrified of clowns.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Papadopoulos?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Papadopoulos?

Ah, yes.
'Il PAPA'....the GODFATHER.

Fun Fact: Papadopoulos means: 'Son of the Priest'

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hrm, we were talking about Orion. I know my coder has had codes about it being an upcoming alignment counter to what so many folks were looking at in September.

I will have to go back through his stuff and see if any of it might be relevant.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"“We’re right there as it happens,” Ahlberg told Danger Room as he clicked through a demonstration. “We can assemble actual real-time dossiers on people.”"

Is this not the exact thing we are all doing?

This is what we are doing, this is what Q is doing. The tools that evil created are being used against them. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Let's look at Q's bracketed information from last night (in sequenced order)...and take them as a whole:

[e] [5] [-] [John] [Hello] [PEOC Force Failed] [14] [0000] [2] [44] [3] [P]

We have a sequence of numbers...and a direct personal message.

John Hello PEOC Force Failed

e 5 14 0000 2 44 3 P

Can anyone see or recognize a pattern?

Edit:
Another possible sequence:

e 5 - J H PEOC F F 14 0000 2 44 3 P
edit on 10-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If the PEOC is the White House Bunker, who was the 'force'? Or who was 'forcing '?

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join