It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm certain he's talking about the CIA too...but for whatever reason I just keep thinking about those creepy clowns. So random and just bizarre. I strongly dislike clowns. Fitting, I suppose, that the corrupt CIA is referred to with that title.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sorry folks.
I think and deduce out loud to work through a puzzle.

Confusing, I know.

Not at all. I do the same. It annoys the hell out of some people, but it's how my brain operates.😁

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Since we are looking at a lot of MSM news it seems relevant to
keep in mind that we have two ex spy chiefs who have just
recently went to work at news agencies.

John Brennan is now working at NBS - MSNBC
“senior national security and intelligence analyst”
www.thewrap.com...

James Clapper and Michael Hayden are at CNN.

There is a complete list here, this is pretty much unprecedented.

www.politico.com...

Almost too numerous to list, they include Chuck Rosenberg, former acting DEA administrator, chief of staff for FBI Director James B. Comey, and counselor to former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III; Frank Figliuzzi, former chief of FBI counterintelligence; Juan Zarate, deputy national security adviser under Bush, at NBC; and Fran Townsend, homeland security adviser under Bush, at CBS News. CNN’s bulging roster also includes former FBI agent Asha Rangappa; former FBI agent James Gagliano; Obama’s former deputy national security adviser Tony Blinken; former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers; senior adviser to the National Security Council during the Obama administration Samantha Vinograd; retired CIA operations officer Steven L. Hall; and Philip Mudd, also retired from the CIA. And CNN is still adding to its bench. Last Saturday, former Comey aide Josh Campbell

You know who else works for MSNBC ? Elise Jordan, widow of "death by fiery car crash" (2013) investigative journalist Michael Hastings. At the time of his death Hastings was working among other important things on a publication about then still CIA chief John Brennan !

ETA Brainfart - I forgot to mention the most important part: Elise Jordan promised his work on John Brennan would be finished by someone else and published in a book - never happened

edit on 10-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
been dealing with a migraine so I haven't really been able to keep up. but I did grab this from B's twitter. it was only up for a second then she deleted it. don't know if it'll help, but...

eta: from last night
edit on 10-2-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A random thought.....

Podesta ... (possibly) called Podey' by people in his circle..... Q would know this but prefers dopey.... a fitting pet name for this situation.

Maybe dopey is podesta ??

Random as hell thought, I know.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
2 Years After Michael Hastings' Death: Promised Story on CIA Director Brennan Remains Unpublished

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex june 18, 2013

Investigative journalist Michael Hastings died aged 33 in a fiery car crash in Los Angeles. The circumstances of his death, the powerful enemies he had made, the yet unpublished stories he was investigating at the time all led to much speculation here on ATS and elsewhere.

On July, 8 2013 ATS member GrantedBail wrote:

CNN aired a never before seen interview of Michael Hastings and his wife last night. CNN host John Avlon said that Elise Jordan is going to finish the last piece Michael Hastings was working on, which was a book on John Brennan of the CIA.

link (ATS)

Beginning of August 2013, about 7 weeks after Hastings' death his widow Elise Jordan said on TV:

There will be published his profile of John Brennan in an upcoming issue of Rolling Stone, uhm, probably in a couple of weeks"

"There will be published his profile of John Brennan in an upcoming issue of Rolling Stone, uhm, probably in a couple of weeks"

Rolling Stone To Publish Michael Hastings' Profile Of CIA Director John Brennan

Some days later we got this tidbit:

Matt Farwell, who often worked with Hastings as his writing partner and who is finishing Hastings’s final story for Rolling Stone

WhoWhatWhy

So, to sum it up:

3 weeks after Michael Hastings' death CNN host John Avlon said that Elise Jordan is going to finish the last piece he was working on, which was a book on John Brennan of the CIA. Another 4 weeks later Jordan says a profile of Brennan (based on Hastings' investigations) is going to be published in Rolling Stone Magazine "probably in a couple of weeks". And from another source we learn that the author that is going to finish Hastings' final story for Rolling Stone is Matt Farwell.

We could in theory be looking at three separate items:

- a book about Brennan by widow Elise Jordan based on Michael Hastings' investigations
- a profile of Brennan in Rolling Stone Magazine based on M.H. material
- Hastings' final story again for Rolling Stone finished by Matt Farwell

Now, 2 years later: no book, no profile, no final story in a magazine...

:

For some context check out this timeline I made back in 2013:

May 20 - Hastings states on TV: "...government, 'we declare war on you...'

May 20 - Snowden arrives in Hong Kong with 4 laptops giving him access to top-classified US secrets

Jun 3-7 A Hastings associate was contacted sometime between June 3rd - 7th by at least 2 agents reportedly representing the FBI for information regarding Hastings' investigation of NSA related topics

Jun 5 - Greenwald breaks the NSA story in an exclusive on the Guardian

Jun 7 - Hastings LAST article: Why Democrats Love To Spy On Americans - LAST SENTENCE of this article is:

Perhaps more information will soon be forthcoming.

Jun 8 - "Intelligence officials overheard joking about how NSA leaker should be 'disappeared' after handing classified documents to press"

Jun 9 - Snowden is identified as the NSA-whistleblower behind Glenn Greenwald's story in the Guardian

Jun 12 - Hastings twitter feed goes silent

Jun 17 - Snowden: "Government is not going to be able to cover this up by jailing or murdering me. Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped."

Jun 17 - Hastings mails a friend: "I'm on a big story, and need to go off the radar for a bit"

Jun 18 - Hastings contacted WikiLeaks lawyer Robinson, saying that the FBI was investigating him.

Jun 18 - Michael Hastings disappears in car accident

Jul 17 - Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship announced by Buzzfeed. A $100,000 Reward To Uncover Foul Play?

A version of this timeline with links and pics can be found in this post from 2013:

link (ATS)

Scroll past the text version!

2 Years After Michael Hastings' Death: Promised Story on CIA Director Brennan Remains Unpublished

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m sure you guys actually know the names.

It’s a matter of finding the right ones.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If the PEOC is the White House Bunker, who was the 'force'? Or who was 'forcing '?

Their attempt to force POTUS into the PEOC - FAILED. That's what I got out of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I will stick my neck out and say michael bloomberg and rupert murdoch are on the list. 2 people not been mentioned here as i can recall but hugely influential none the less

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I poked my head in Twitter long enough to get a general idea of what I've missed, and trump's tweets seem a little off. (note: I am a lil medicated, so...)
but unless he's started referring to himself in third person, they read a little "constrained". boastful, but not in his usual go hard tone.

nevermind...he was quoting someone else. back to my darkened lair I go.
edit on 10-2-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:24

Elise Jordan, the wife of late journalist Michael Hastings, spoke out in her first TV interview since her husband's death, opening up to CNN's Piers Morgan about her husband and how much he would have loved to cover the NSA surveillance story that broke a week before his death.

Elise Jordan (1:14):

"I have no doubt that he was pursuing a hot story. He always had at least five hot stories going. That was Michael," Hastings'
link

At about 1:20 min into the vid she says:

"There will be published his profile of John Brennan in an upcoming issue of Rolling Stone, uhm, probably in a couple of weeks"

@ 3:20 They start talking about how Michael Hastings would have loved to report on the unfolding NSA-leaks/Snowden events:

Piers Morgan: "He would have loved it, wouldn't he? The NSA, Edward Snowden... "

Elise Jordan (3:29): "No, I mean absolutely! There isn't a more contentious time for national security reporters than right now. I mean the Obama administration has in effect cracked down on national security reporters. They're, you know, risking going to prison if they don't reveal their sources. They have, you know, launched more investigations on whistle blowers than the previous three administrations combined. And so definitely there was a climate of, I feel like, fear of, it made their job, it made Michael's job a whole lot more difficult. But it also motivated him more than ever to go out there and tell the truth and, uh, you know, challenge authority - (? and call for? ) - more transparency in government."

Elise Jordan (4:30): "He cared so much for telling the stories that other people didn't wanna tell and he always said like to choose a big target. If you're gonna go after someone you don't go after the grunt in the field you choose your target big and that was what he felt was the fair way to go about his writing"

The quotes unless in an "EX-TEXT" box have been transcribed by me directly from the video - so please check for errors before re-quoting!

This video is full of interesting details to analyze for both those who believe in foul play regarding Michael Hastings' disappearence and those who don't. From things that were said vs things left unsaid on to body language this video will probably keep us occupied for weeks to come.

The remark about Hastings always having had at least five hot stories going is something I have been itching to make a thread on for a while now. There is evidence for at least three stories he was working on and strong hints for at least another three.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Eric Schmidt

Peter Kann

Mortimer Zuckerman

John Brennan

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can the DOJ inspector general issue arrest warrants? Hope so. I'm hearing that the report coming next month is going to be a doozy. But I'm not comfortable with this new era of transparency/openness when it comes to status of investigations:

Release the DOJ report.
All crooks flea, commit suicide, or are suicided.
FBI then serves warrants, but cant find 40% of the recipients because they've fled, committed suicide, or have been suicided.

Hi. Sorry for the long delay. I guess today was my day to 'sense' and it put me in a bad mood bc I had to leave my puter and everything that followed totally sucked. So now I'm in better a mood. Except that I don't know the answer to your initial question.
But I do have an opinion that all the crooks that flee suicide or not self inflicted it's a good riddance to me.
They are like a hemorrhaging artery in an otherwise healthy body.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The evil drips off of John Brennan. I'm personally convinced that he was involved in Michael Hastings death. We know from the software thefts at NSA (AND CIA from my understanding) that they have automobile hacks.

Speaking of hacking, the hacker theft of the alphabet agencies own hacker software--that, to me, is a very suspect story about the NSA trying to "buy back" the stolen code.

Thus far I don't understand how you fully recover code. Once it's in more than one set of hands it can't be fully recovered, eh? And it doesn't seem that it was stolen and then erased, but just that the code was copied/stolen.

Am I missing something? I can see them wanting to trace who stole it, but how do you buy it back?

Wanna see Brennan go down. I think he's possessed.

ETA: Michael called out the MSM on (I believe) the Young Turks show. It's exceptional and well worth a watch. Can someone look for that and embed it please. Thank You!!
edit on 10-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Very interesting I did not know that part about his wife.
Someone got to Michael for sure.

I was following a train of thought earlier and came across this
in depth look at John Brennan and his role in the Russia election
"interference". While the article offers a slight bit of sympathy to
Comey which I now think is undeserved, it is a good insight into
the activities of the CIA during that time, up to when Trump
took office.

In July 2016, Brennan, according to his own testimony, initiated the Russia investigation and pushed the FBI to get on the case.

• In early August 2016, Brennan briefed Obama on Russian interference. He explained that Putin’s explicit purpose is to aid Trump. That assessment, according to the Washington Post story describing the meetings, was not yet endorsed by other intelligence agencies, including the FBI.

• In late August, Brennan briefed congressional leaders on the same topic. The briefings, according to a New York Times report, “reveal a critical split last summer between the C.I.A. and counterparts at the F.B.I., where a number of senior officials continued to believe through last fall that Russia’s cyber-attacks were aimed primarily at disrupting America’s political system, and not at getting Mr. Trump elected.”

www.tabletmag.com...

Some of the info in there is new, well worth a read imo.

The NYT article Trump tweeted about this morning has a lot
of little side stories, one of which is how the NSA was tweeting
coded messages to a Russian contact via Twitter.
gizmodo.com...

There is also an interesting back story here.
slate.com...

I view the NYT article with a good amount of skepticism as it uses
several CIA sources, it is hard to tell what is true and what is not.

To note: CIA is denying the story is true, although the only
news outlets reporting the denials are out of the US.
Remember how propaganda works. There is a monster
at work here, I think the SC is a part of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great journalism is literally dying.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sorry folks.
I think and deduce out loud to work through a puzzle.

Confusing, I know.

Not at all. I do the same. It annoys the hell out of some people, but it's how my brain operates.😁

It works.
It trains you to 'get inside' the thoughts of the puzzle's creators.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Farwell = Farewell. Good-bye story.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: butcherguy
If the PEOC is the White House Bunker, who was the 'force'? Or who was 'forcing '?

Their attempt to force POTUS into the PEOC - FAILED. That's what I got out of it.

Of the multiple events reference by Q over the past 2 weeks, the messages regarding occurances affecting POTUS have the greatest potential impact. But unfortunately for us, those things are above top secret. Q is our only window at this point.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

re automobile hacks:

As of October 2014, the CIA was also looking into “infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks.” The documents published by WikiLeaks do not detail for what purpose such technology would be used, but the leaks organization does add that “it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations.”

Michael Hastings Car Crash Conspiracy Solved By WikiLeaks Vault 7?

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join