It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: diggindirt

Have they forgotten? Is this saying they've gone to the dark side?

Or have they always been there and just don't bother to hide it any more.

I think this is more likely the case.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

I think it's deeper than that. I think we were thisclose to a for real NWO, with Agenda 21 being a smaller part of that.

I remember 2018 came up a lot in my research of the elitists and that was the estimated date to switch from our current global structure to a one world government.

It may not be completely accurate, but I think they were closer to achieving this than most of us realize.
edit on 10-2-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions

How many people have died slow, painful deaths of cancer or other diseases that are perfectly curable in this country in any of our lifetimes? In this country alone the number is staggering. And to think that every death was a murder. Deliberate.

That is nothing less than systematic genocide. Crimes against humanity. When people intellectually know this, there will be shock. Denial.
:

That's a really big claim, Tiger. What makes you believe that? I just worry that with claims like this, some people who are on the fence with the whole Q thing will just find it hard to swallow and check out of the thread. Sorry - no offence - just kind of thinking aloud here....

A great place to start in understanding the systemic genocide that she speaks of is this video documenting the beginning of "Rockefellar Medicine" these people are sick an promote de-population at all opportunity. They also are the benefactors of the trillion dollar a year sick care system.

I pray that Q continues to point people in the right direction about the crimes of this industry.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421 The Georgia guidestones their way of telling us? it raises some questions doesn't it

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

DURING the massacre? His arrest was stemming from occurrences between 2005-07.

False flag and inside job deniers always ask how things could happen without people talking. THIS is how. Someone shows you evidence of your past misdeeds. You either comply or go to prison.

Or....he tried to talk about the official narrative and they put crap on your computer to incriminate you.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

One more time.......

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And not bait those who disagree with you!!!!
And that means to stop bandying around the word SHILL and similar words....

Community Announcement re: Decorum
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Feb 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

I have always felt the guidestones were a little too obvious. My thinking is the guidestones were put there to warn people. An insider of some caliber that was/is a good guy.

But, it lays it all out, nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You know what they say about assumptions?

Maybe we all believe it or maybe it's a fun puzzle. Either way, it's far more interesting than simply yelling at either about politics all day.

Or would you prefer we argue about transgender bathroom issues once more?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good Morning Q-sters.

Finally caught up from late last night.

FRESH thoughts:
Q posted several brief posts in a row.

[-]

[E

[5]

First thought:
[-] means something preceding
[E] & [5] read together

So [-E5]

www.samsung.com...

[-] refers to what is preceding E5

SAMSUNG-E5 (Galaxy)
So. Korea

600 million Samsung Galaxy phones exposed to hackers

money.cnn.com...

Samsung Galaxy phones may have a massive security flaw

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The fact that Q preceded '-E5' with a tie-in to an intentionally misspelled reference to "Secret Soci[e]ties"...leads me to consider that 'Clowns' have been 'tinkering' with SAMSUNG product.

I don’t think so, I think he means gate E5, which is why he showed the E sign.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I’ve never bought into the whole ‘there not human’ or ‘shape shifting reptilians’ but looking at old Rockefeller there on the left I’m not so sure anymore...

The man looks like something out of a horror movie, those empty eyes look void of anything but pure evil.
...Shivers...

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
#712 globaleaks.org is another drop box for whistleblowers. For real, do people actually use a Dropbox that's all out in the open like these?

I don't even claim to be that smart, but if I was looking to drop sensitive material...NO WAY would I trust anything promoted as a safe place for whistleblowers.

It screams CIA!
www.globaleaks.org...

I wonder how many of these sites exist? Q said 44 cia operations to go...2 shut down. Maybe this one and Barlows?

The problem is that the established procedure for whistleblowers is to go to a congresscritter.

Which one do you trust?

Which ones are establishment and will sell you up a creek if you leak something that should be exposed?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
With all this Asia focus.
I remember a post/Q drop with a timeline or path it seemed. Maybe in forum 1.

If I remember right it went SA - US - Asia - EU ??
Seems like we just shifted from US to Asia.... EU next?? We all remember the SA roundup right.

If anyone can sleuth that up. I'm not a pro like most of you!!!

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That, I don't know.

Kim.com had megaupload which, if you believe it, was a storefront for legit whistleblowing. That's what I would look for. Not just any ol' site that says...secure, deposit Intel here.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Missing the US roundup though.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Not necessarily arguing with you, just pointing out that the established, legal pathway is a good way to make sure no whistles ever get really blown.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: elementalgrove

I’ve never bought into the whole ‘there not human’ or ‘shape shifting reptilians’ but looking at old Rockefeller there on the left I’m not so sure anymore...

The man looks like something out of a horror movie, those empty eyes look void of anything but pure evil.
...Shivers...

My belief is that this 'look' is due to the adrenalchrome they apparently consume. Look at Bush Sr and Jacob Rothschild today - there is something very unnatural about their aging process. I have nothing to substantiate this but my gut feeling and that there are no coincidences.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Well the FBI has taken a beating. DNC too.. Maybe not roundup, but definitely a purge of sorts... corp heads, media beating etc etc right?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another FRESH thought (Second cuppa coffee):
Q posts JFK (R.I.P.)

qanonmap.github.io...

Feb 10 2018 03:33:29
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 237dde

“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and
strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned,
installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of
LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look
down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of
FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children,
our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
Prayer said every single day in the OO.
JFK - Secret Soci[e]ties.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

NOTE: HIGHLIGHT & [e] are my adds

JFK murdered: November 22, 1963
55 years ago (to the day on 11/22/18)

Q follows this post (#700) with:

[e] #701
[5] #702
[-] #703

- connector
E = 5th. Letter in the Alphabet
5 = 5th. Number

E5 = 55

ergo:
R.I.P. JFK-55
Is referring to the 55th. anniversary of JFK's murder as a significant date (11/22/2018)

edit on 10-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
cranky rant:

Reminder people. As mentioned yesterday by me, from here on out things will be very prickly at all times, the storm is here! Really think before you post - "how does this post help?"

Control yourselves and stop inviting certain energies into the place with your belief that your post will be the one that opens a closed mind up - this will never happen, ever, not ever, eternally never! Truly, you won't be the one, as they are not like you.

GreenAnon, I'm disappointed in you, given the topic I understand, but our efforts get harder and harder when you and others get easily drawn in. Not to mention the archiving extras; and do you really want scholars in the future looking at that?

Quick lesson for those interested. Our "friends" on the other-side have a technique to goad you into engaging. They hit you in the solar plexus with their "post" which triggers a little, or a lot, "fight or flight" response in you - everyone really, even me. Resist the need to "fight" and push past that feeling and you'll do great.

Truth: If you cannot learn to leave it/them alone you cannot transcend them. If you continue to play with them, you are destined to live with them - is this what you want?

Do not feed if you love us all.

cranky rant over.
edit on 10-2-2018 by crankyoldman because: more information added

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I understand. I didnt take at as you being argumentative,an I hope you didn't think I was trying to be either. I was just honestly trying to answer your question.

Being a whistleblower is risky business these days. I'm glad I have a boring job.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join