It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok...the eating dog thing definitely rings a bell. I think I'll leave that rabbit hole to those of you who are well versed in the political arena. When I say I never cared about politics before all of this, I'm serious. You guys amaze me with the things you know.

All I've really got is a ridiculous amount of medical knowledge and spiritual energy. I never liked Obama and knew he was deceitful...but I can't prove that. I just know it. I could tell you all many things about his character and intent...but again, I cannot prove my information or its source. I've kept silent about so many things to avoid ridicule.

And here you all are, with corroborating evidence. All the little strange pieces that made no sense suddenly do. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Oh, the eating dog thing was never a big deal, at least for me. It was just a silly cultural detail to chuck at people who wanted to get all moral over the Romney's packing their dog in a carrier on the roof of the car.

I live out in flyover. It's nothing to see hunting dogs kenneled in the backs of trucks come fall. They're never any the worse for it.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have been told that anti-depressants numb emotions such as the ability to feel empathy or sadness for others.
Also, I think people that have been inculcated into the philosophy that the ends justify the means may be prone to psychopathy. Hillary Clintons thesis was on Saul Alinsky and it was called "There is Only the Fight".

edit on 9-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
For those who have a bit of "trouble."

Take from this at whatever level works for you, or feel free to dismiss as you see fit.

There are a myriad of ways to deal with the shenanigans and you should use whatever method works for you in whatever way works for you. Feel free to add the group collective to your assistance tool kit.

The collective, as many have felt, is very powerful. It can breakup all this we are focusing on, and it can assist in other ways. It is there for you to access if you are feeling something you feel is Q related and uncomfortable. To get "help" simply connect, in any way you like, to the group and ask for assistance. There is help there, just ask. It's not a hotline for every little complaint of life, but if you need support, and you feel the attention you are getting is Q related - connect and you will be supported.

There is no right way, no wrong way. Look at how we have supported each other on this journey, we can do it in other ways too. Try it.

Remember, the most powerful thing you can do is refuse to engage, your freewill is your weapon of defense and refusing to engage with your inner truth showing is super powerful.

Catching up again, happy weekend Q'sters! Just had to pipe up again.

Thanks Cranky, EVERY time I come back to the thread you are always there with your very insightful posts, that just gives me the direction and belief that the feeling is REAL.

You crazy lot of Q'sages are proof that positive energy can join a disparate band of foil heads, to make a difference. +++

Love to you all x
TheTaff

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well now we have a state dept official admitting he discussed the dossier with steele, passed the info on to Sec of state John Kerry, and gave steele dirt from Hillary agents Blumenthal and Shearer which were then passed to the FBI.

In other words, Grassleys memo was right, as is now being shown straight from the horses mouth.

Here is the thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Revealing Facts About Missing Children

Every year, more than 800,000 children are missing in the United States.

Of the 692,944 people reported missing in 2010, 531,928 were under the age of 18

Its funny that young people...presumed to be the most guarded and protected among us, go missing much more often
than adults.

It is estimated that at least 8 million children worldwide go missing each year

That would be like 4 entire cities going missing. An insane and staggering amount. Just what exactly is really going on in this world?

In most of the developing world—including Africa, Asia, and Latin America—no one is counting missing children. Additionally, there are no specific laws on missing children, no established protocol, and no central missing child registries

Shocking. In these countries, kids are up for grabs.

Those with drug and alcohol addiction, psychiatric problems, and the elderly suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s make up the bulk of missing-adult cases.

People who are less likely to be missed.

According to the U.S. Department of State, there are no statistics that track the number of Americans who go missing in a foreign country in a given year.

Going traveling? You're fair game.

n more than half the cases, the victims are sexually assaulted

And there's the pedo aspect.

Child abduction alerts patterned after the U.S. AMBER Alert have been implemented in 18 countries

Europe is implementing a single missing child telephone number across Europe

In 1998, the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC) created the Global Missing Children’s Network (GMCN), a multilingual database that features photographs and information about missing children from around the world

With all these centers, networks and organizations to prevent children from gone missing, why haven't the stats on child disappearances gone down?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Off topic, TAT, but I'll tell you a weird thing about Lou Gossett, Jr. I remember many years ago hearing about his death on the radio or TV. I was standing in my kitchen, and I remember I felt heartbroken, because I loved his character in the movie "Enemy Mine". Then, within the last couple of years or so, I saw him on some commercial. I had to look him up, and yep! He is now alive and well. ??????

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I have been told that anti-depressants numb emotions such as the ability to feel empathy or sadness for others.
Also, I think people that have been inculcated into the philosophy that the ends justify the means may be prone to psychopathy. Hillary Clintons thesis was on Saul Alinsky and it was called "There is Only the Fight".

Absolutely Anti-Depressants. And "Ends Justifies the Means". Also: Populace desensitized to through movies and media. There are so many ways to dull empathy and many ways to regain it.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
not my catch...came from a fellow twatter, but...still gives you the chills when things get "synchronistic"

2 hours ago Lady Lynn Rothschild retweeted this:

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, I meant the eating dog issue stands out in my memory with regard to Obama actually being Muslim and not a US citizen. I grew up in Saudi Arabia, and it is common to eat animals there that we consider pets. It's abhorrent to me personally, but that's part of the culture.

I agree, he is not from this country no matter what he says. He lies about many things. And little details such as these that seemed superfluous in the past are helping to reveal the larger picture today...the dog eating, his last name, etc.

That dog came back to bite him in the ass, along with so many other hypocritical things he has said. It seems to be a very common theme with these people.

Past proves future, indeed.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well this in itself is a whole other rabbit hole. I cannot remember enough to name names but in the whole pgate topic there were some people who actually fell into that very rabbit hole. I know some topics are meant to be kept RATS so I won't name names BUT suffice to say there are some serious connected names running and on the boards of these organizations. Like names linked by family to WK famous emails...the agency you named above is international, well there was A LOT of talk, research and follow up about the local good 'ole USA organization of ALMOST the same name. Disgusting stuff...

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Makes me think of Bohemian Grove and their "cremation of care" ceremony.

Bye bye soul.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the missing children.

In short, over 99% get returned home, it was 62% in 1990.

www.reuters.com...

You should leave the hyperbole to the msm.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Makes me think of Bohemian Grove and their "cremation of care" ceremony.

Bye bye soul.

It doesnt get anymore blatantly psychotic than "cremation of care". I believe elites are taught that once empathy, care and kindness are "cremated" there is no limit to what they can achieve. The only thing that keeps us from murder, rape, torture, cruelty...is a human sense of empathy. Otherwise, we're no different than animals (and I'd wager thats exactly what they believe...we are just animals on a food chain).

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This has more meaning. Future proves past....

In light of speculation that others "flip" why would this not be feasible?
snow white [Flash bang?]
Is he the patsy or the bait?

We keep saying that Q is talking to "others" and we have the Larp thing... but what if that is the whole point? to put this out there as a larp but be the whole point of communication? I just can't leave the feeling that

Freedom of the Press.
John Perry Barlow.
freedom.press... SecureDrop [Whistleblowers]?
SecureDrop>Clowns In America.
NOBODY IS SAFE.
Q]this

I keep going back to this and i don't think its a warning,
I think its an activation code

We know from research that EVERYTHING IS COMPROMISED! so the only way around that is to "appear" to be a LARP on a hard chan?

I've come to the conclusion that we are fallout for other communications that they are relaying to each other and that is why they call them crumbs.

They know the volume of what this means, but we are piece meal?

idk,. i need some hank or pink to help me..... not sure which yet..

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The MEMO

#ReleaseTheMemo

Future proved past.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Btw: Looking at Snowdens tweets and retweets I am not yet sold on the idea that he's a blackhat. If he is, he's a stealthy one.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm just glad for brave people like Craig Sawyer and real men who are actually committed to working to do something about the problem of pedo-satanism and child sex trafficing - as well as the Trump administration and DOJ who've made many 1000's of arrests, including politicians, judges, lawyers, policemen, FBI agents etc.

For someone to jump in and try to say that it's not a problem, is overblown, or isn't happening at an epidemic level, or that it's not a pervasive problem among theistic, occult, satan-worshipping "elites" (ie: Podesta Bros?) is either willfully blind, or worse.

Keep running cover for it while others are bravely facing it down and tackling it.

twitter.com...

Out of fairness, it's not just a Dem or leftist problem, but there does seem to be a certain very dark place where the left meets the left-hand path.

It will start coming out this year sometime.

Why does the MSM not cover it though....?, the dramatic increase in arrests under the Trump admin, and why are there so many who for some strange reason run cover for it at some level, either knowingly and wittingly or unwittingly where perhaps it could be said that a feeble mind is the devil's playground?

I'm certain what can be heard in this recording is the voice of John Podesta and that voice analysis would prove it. He needs to be investigated.

Viewer/listener discretion advised.

edit on 9-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Btw: Looking at Snowdens tweets and retweets I am not yet sold on the idea that he's a blackhat. If he is, he's a stealthy one.

flip or flop

everyone is compromised and looking for a deal

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Where did I say it’s not a problem?

Just presenting facts.

Speaking of facts, there are zero for pizzagate.

Get some victims and people will will take it seriously, otherwise, carrying on about it sullys everything else you say.

edit on 9/2/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join