It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I will believe it when I see it. Wikileaks has promised things they haven't quite delivered before.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just saw this on #greatawakening :

Julian Assange tweeted that Wikileaks has those 50,000 "missing" FBI messages, and will release them soon. According to him, it will prove DNC/FBI collusion beyond a doubt.

Can't find this tweet on his Twitter Page.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All Q posts about Snowden:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Can somebody upload the pen picture it's named rtm.png

RELEASE THE MEMO , has he signed the order ?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Another WW. Wizards and Warlocks. The number Nine could also be translated as the german word Nein for No. WW could also mean World War. Obama toured the world to start WW3? Scary thought.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

This one?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This one?

Here's the file name

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/24/18 (Wed) 20:50:32 No.59
File (hide): 7660e1ec58878e9⋯.png (356.91 KB, 295x640, 59:128, RTM.png) (h) (u)

RTM.png ? 👍
edit on 24-1-2018 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This one?

That's the one.

And you don't get that close without being next to POTUS.

link   
a reply to: Denoli

Yeah that is the pen pic i just posted.

link   
RTM...

Read the map?

Edit, Derp! Release the memo of course!

edit on 24-1-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Pen on White House Stationary ?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just saw this on #greatawakening :

Julian Assange tweeted that Wikileaks has those 50,000 "missing" FBI messages, and will release them soon. According to him, it will prove DNC/FBI collusion beyond a doubt.

Looks like i missed it. It's gone now. Did you take a screenshot?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey! Here's the talking points version of what happened to Flynn. Just in case you want the same sandbagging story spun from the other direction. This one has Sally Yates in it ...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Pen on White House Stationary ?

Trumps EO pen on white house letterhead...

link   
So Hillary used her influence to help Russia's technology industries in return for funds paid to the CF and CGI. Does this mean she convinced Google, Cisco, Intel and others to give up a proprietary American technical advantage?

What did this involve? How about the creation of a Russian Silicon Valley called Skolkovo. Sec of State Clinton was the quarterback of this effort. I know, the image that brings to mind is painful… moving on. Here’s the thing. It wasn’t just that the State Dept got all sorts of major firms such as Google, Cisco, Intel and others to sign on to this interesting little venture. Oh no, its WAY more than that. Try this on for size. Many of involved companies FROM Russia channeled funds into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative!

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Phoenix
What if,

Watch at Theatre = Vid of the seven ?

If there's an informant not huge leap for same informant to have recorded meeting (s)

Q was teasing video material twice within days.
I'm certain some interesting video will be coming out very soon.

If Q starts to the swamp academy with 200 minimum investment to publish the truth I'm out.

Bravo!!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

I vividly remember Democrats and news anchors labeling Ronald Reagan an amiable dunce. And just look at the wonderful Legacy he made for himself and this country.

That's because the Two Party + MSM System effectively covered up Reagan's / GHWB's Iran-Contra Drug running. That Bush could win over the Christian Conservative's to become POTUS, that the DNC didnt annihilate him over it: when it was exposed they were running the coke into the country and triggered the crack epidemic... nails itself to the wall what I'm screaming here.

One of the greatest hoodwinks in history given that even at the time it wasnt even 'a secret'. (This is the first big self-exposure point perhaps that the MSM was totally in the bag for the Two Party Corruption Scheme.)

Now I go easy on Reagan as assuming Bush tried to kill him he was just a lame duck after that point in there under siege, but the self-deluded charade 'Republican's' hold regarding 'the Reagan Administration' being some noble admirable trophy or whatever seriously needs to come to and end if America is ever going to get right with itself and kill The Corruption.

edit on 24-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Not so different from how China caught up in missile tech, right?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
So Hillary used her influence to help Russia's technology industries in return for funds paid to the CF and CGI. Does this mean she convinced Google, Cisco, Intel and others to give up a proprietary American technical advantage?

What did this involve? How about the creation of a Russian Silicon Valley called Skolkovo. Sec of State Clinton was the quarterback of this effort. I know, the image that brings to mind is painful… moving on. Here’s the thing. It wasn’t just that the State Dept got all sorts of major firms such as Google, Cisco, Intel and others to sign on to this interesting little venture. Oh no, its WAY more than that. Try this on for size. Many of involved companies FROM Russia channeled funds into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative!

That was the famous "Reset Button" thing right?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Memo by Friday?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join