It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Update on The Memo - The DOJ is warning the Intel Committee
it would be "reckless" without a review from the the DOJ and the FBI
so this throws a wrench in the mix.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Of course I am sure The Secret Society will want to
know all it says so they can make plans and get stories
straight just in case justice were to prevail.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lady Rothschild and her friend the Pope are preparing for disclosure:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

POTUS has a lot of patience. Instead of ordering the Memo released he just sits there and quietly observes the Rats who are trying to prevent its release.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Timing is everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thankyou for finding and posting that for Jusvistn. That was a Q entry timestamped after Chuck Schumer left from his meeting with President Trump this past Friday.

Two days later, Schumer mysteriously agreed to reopen the government, with no strings attached, other than a promise from Republicans to reach a deal on DACA before 2/8/2018.

He had his come to Jesus moment on the 3rd day and handed over the lever for rolling away the stone.

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

POTUS has a lot of patience. Instead of ordering the Memo released he just sits there and quietly observes the Rats who are trying to prevent its release.

There is no doubt in my mind "the resistance" tries hard to provoke him.
He has outlasted them well. Patience is a virtue, he has great patience
and impressive restraint.

edit on 24-1-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Champions of the people, Rothschild & the Pope..

Nothing to see here, go back to your homes and feel safe, we got this...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Lady Rothschild and her friend the Pope are preparing for disclosure:

Can anyone find the pic of her standing by a fireplace topped with a giant painting of a devil horned black monster people eater? I really need that pic.

Of course Google doesn't have it. It might make for a great meme for her tweet, posted on the comments of the tweet itself of which there are only 35 in that pic. And trust me, they see it. She needs to see clearly that we know, and that we know she knows we know.

Thank you.

edit on 24-1-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I don't know about patience so much as he just plain doesn't give an eff.

Trump is the ultimate honey badger.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

originally posted by: khnum
Ive been here too long Benjamin Fulford and his Dragon ninjas,flat earths,aliens,Yama#as gold,moon bases,shape shifting reptilians and now the ongoing adventures of some military intelligence AI bots storytelling.

I was confused about the OP until I read your post.

Do you remember 'Cliff High's web bot predictions'? This reminds me of a repackaged/rebranded version of that

You do remember that Cliff went on the record saying Trump would win in a landslide. Removing LA SF and NY and vote rigging he did.

I would say there is more to the notion though, Cliff's algorithms track subtle changes in human consciousness (something I contend is the real reason for the NSA metastorage center: uber deep rabbit hole) and those following Q have noted the process works both to reflect the consciousness at the time Q posts, and shape it with specific posts in order to help the collective find the path to liberation. Many following this thread have felt this since the energy surrounding Q has hit 100 monkey momentum in the last 10 days or so.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Try here www.google.ca... +rothschild++satanic+&gs_l=psy-ab.3...12629.18900.0.22311.10.10.0.0.0.0.146.1043.7j3.10.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.266...0j0i30k1j0i5i30k1j0i8i30k1. 0.gf0aQi8H5yc#imgrc=5KOaJoRzs-pIHM:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Denoli
▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/24/18 (Wed) 19:39:13 No.57
www.youtube.com...

Trump, the first conspiracy theorist president.

Just flipping awesome! Great to go back and listen to that with Q revelations in mind.

Looks like Q has given us a new hashtag at the end of that video, or was it an old one?

Looks pretty active:
twitter.com...

Thanks for confirming. Time to make it trend!

Could everyone who has twitter, please tweet something, some meme or other with the hashtag

#TrumpTheEstablishment

We take our marching orders from Q very seriously, and are well aware of our power and influence now.

Consider it done! I will actually attach to a couple of retweets to spread faster.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well i guess it's time for Horowitz and some payback. paulsperry

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Already searched, they don't have it. I know that someone else has seen it and can find it..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

We just have to make sure The Persistence is stronger!!!! That will be The Great Awakening.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

Already searched, they don't have it. I know that someone else has seen it and can find it..

The original image.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Once various agencies and the U.S. Senate start giving their input, the public version of this memo document will look like 4 sheets of black wallpaper with MAYBE a few words visible.

Congressman Jim Jordan says that the Memo was constructed to avoid disclosing intelligence gathering sources, and methods. President Trump should simply authorize its release as is.

But even if the contents are never made public, what's stopping Jeff Sessions from appointing a Special Prosecutor? He not only knows what's in the memo, but the underlying intelligence that it's constructed from. The DOJ doesn't make decisions based on public opinion!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You sure? Ah, ok, thanks. Still got to hit her twitter re: her support of the Pope's comments about fake news and the desire to demonize Trump.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But even if the contents are never made public, what's stopping Jeff Sessions from appointing a Special Prosecutor? He not only knows what's in the memo, but the underlying intelligence that it's constructed from. The DOJ doesn't make decisions based on public opinion!

They could be waiting for the OIG report in totality. They could also have an ongoing investigation already that a special prosecutor would interfere with (two concurrent investigations are bad). Or he could be feeling the political heat and is paralyzed by indecision.
One angle I haven't seen in online musings is the possibility that the oldest federal law enforcement arm is being used to run the investigation through the DOJ independently of the FBI. It'd be highly irregular, but this is an irregular time.

If it's really huge, they absolutely need to take their time and make sure they get everything right, and weigh each consequence and chain of consequences. At what point does it become so big that the medicine is as bad or worse than the cure? There are some Yuge decisions to be made if half of what Q says is true.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
A charter that reads "And to execute throughout the district, all lawful precepts directed to him, and issued under the authority of the United States, and he shall have the power to command all necessary assistance in the execution of his duty, and to appoint as shall be occasion, one or more deputies" might be useful in present circumstances...

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join