It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
So Hillary used her influence to help Russia's technology industries in return for funds paid to the CF and CGI. Does this mean she convinced Google, Cisco, Intel and others to give up a proprietary American technical advantage?

What did this involve? How about the creation of a Russian Silicon Valley called Skolkovo. Sec of State Clinton was the quarterback of this effort. I know, the image that brings to mind is painful… moving on. Here’s the thing. It wasn’t just that the State Dept got all sorts of major firms such as Google, Cisco, Intel and others to sign on to this interesting little venture. Oh no, its WAY more than that. Try this on for size. Many of involved companies FROM Russia channeled funds into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative!

That was the famous "Reset Button" thing right?

Yes it looks that way, I had never really understood it or looked into it before. Seems Very shady and sure doesn't seem to to be in America's best interest. victorygirlsblog.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sure, why not.

Those who paid to play with the Clintons will be left with a nasty scar. I hear they make for a good story though!

You can read all about Hillary's misadventures in her upcoming book, What Happened - After What Wasn't Supposed To Happen, Happened.

edit on 24-1-2018 by eisegesis because: snafu

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I went back to 'read the map' anyway and noticed this curious misspelling.

"WHTIE" Rabbit? Interesting. What could it mean?

I'm sure this has been pointed out already but I missed that part (you know how fast the Q threads move) so I'm throwing it out there anyway.

Also interesting to me is the most recent date on the map, 12.21.2017, and is the day of the human rights abuse EO signing. I hadn't read that until just now. Looks like a shot across the bow for scumbag human trafficking networks.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
PAGE 240 through 250 JAN 14-16 2018

33k HRC emails recovered after all?,

State Dept and her lawyer had them on flash sticks all along. It's in the Wikileaks.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It would seem a lot of people had them all along

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Memo by Friday?

It needs to be soon, because the Senate is starting to get involved and they screw up almost everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko
Memo by Friday?

It needs to be soon, because the Senate is starting to get involved and they screw up almost everything.

Friday is the favored drop day. That gives it all weekend to either be ignored or sink in.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It might be fun if the Obamas and the Clintons turn on each other, each attempt to avoid being the scapegoat.

I'm counting on it! I've been looking forward to this showdown for a loooooooong time!!!

And something tells me Hillary has too. And if I were a betting woman, my money would be on Hillary. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

But not a scapegoat so much as the fall guy (or woman). A scapegoat is innocent. These two are both guilty as sin. They just want the other one to take the fall for all of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
I went back to 'read the map' anyway and noticed this curious misspelling.

"WHTIE" Rabbit? Interesting. What could it mean?

I'm sure this has been pointed out already but I missed that part (you know how fast the Q threads move) so I'm throwing it out there anyway.

Also interesting to me is the most recent date on the map, 12.21.2017, and is the day of the human rights abuse EO signing. I hadn't read that until just now. Looks like a shot across the bow for scumbag human trafficking networks.

WHTIE =

White House Tie (Last Admin)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Just checked out your pic of Clintn Glob Init logo. It's the second logo in 2 days that I've seen with multiple disparate length Arcs on it. The other was a new BBC logo.

It triggered a memory of crop circles with similar Arcs. Someone had identified the Arcs were used to portray particular dates based on planetary positions. Example linked below from "Daily Mail on Sunday":

www.impactlab.com...

Could be coincidence.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Either signed an EO or... he's telling waiverers to sign up and "Get with the programme" or face the consequences?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Also, how did Flynn get trapped by McCabe? The charge here is that Flynn got sandbagged. Interrogated without being told he was being interrogated so his lawyers were not present.

Meganon, before going dark, had an interesting take on Flynn. She felt he was well above board, knew a lot, but when he went to "tell his story" was told to take a hike. He, and others I suppose, determined the only way he could go on the record about what he knew was to be indicted, so he fell on his sword to use the opportunity to spill it all on the record.

It seems odd, except, if one understand the horrors of the legal system and the game playing, folks avoid going on the record at all costs. Cheney and Bush offered to testify about 911 just not on the record. The record for these folks is more like a biblical confession (ignoring the obvious court processes) so it seems within reason that Flynn's information was flushed down the toilet at first.

One thing seems clear, all is not what it seems, at all. The long con here is that Mueller was told to investigate Trump by Trump, knowing he'd find nothing, but the mandate would give him access to everything, including Flynn. Why Mueller if he was a rat? Well, humans do not know where the rats live, but the rats know where all the other rats live and how they survive.

I think our Q dream here has been hinted at by Q, it is the underbelly that is the target, not the names we know as they are all stooges within middle management, even if they feel otherwise.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hmmm interesting ? It could be that if an agenda with a timeline was in play this could be the meaning. Hopefully for now the Globalist agenda has been interrupted.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm Duckduckgo comes up with nothing when you search for 9/WW. Google however links to 9/11.

In past Q posts...didn't WW mean World Wide?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
9/WW you say
9th letter in the alphabet is I
Idiots World Wide
Must be

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And so it begins. VIDEO: Fired-Up Grassley Drops Absolute Bomb on FBI Corruption, Trump Dossier; Time to “Shine the Light of Day on All of It”

“The American people are rightly skeptical because of how the Department and the FBI have handled the following subjects: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and his associates…let the sun shine in and let the chips fall where they may,” Grassley said.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is pressing the Justice Department for answers on whether James Comey violated bureau rules, saying it appears the former FBI director leaked “at least one” classified memo to a professor friend shortly after his firing.

Grassley, R-Iowa, penned a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein late Wednesday, saying he and his staff had reviewed the Comey memos which were “created purportedly memorializing his interactions with President Trump.” They did so in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) at the FBI and the Senate, because the FBI deemed the “majority of the memos” to be “classified.”

“Of the seven memos, four are marked classified at the ‘SECRET’or ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ levels,” Grassley wrote, adding that “only three did not contain classified information.”

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm Duckduckgo comes up with nothing when you search for 9/WW. Google however links to 9/11.

In past Q posts...didn't WW mean World Wide?

I'm always going with the multiple meanings when it comes to Q drops. Of course World Wide is highly probably as well.

edit on 24-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Didn't Q say something similar about shining light? Interesting...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm glad mass surveillance is being used for bringing down the cabal. But once that is done, we need to demand that this whole mass-spying thing of the NSA, Google, Facebook, CIA is discontinued.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Didn't Q say something similar about shining light? Interesting...

Again multiple meanings. Washing machines = Laundering money. Solar Energy Panels = Shining light.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join