It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: annabanana
I woke up this morning with a crazy thought:

Could we imagine what might be even a bigger surprise than Trump releasing the memo at the SOTU? What if he unveiled a surprise guest tonight...JA.

Whoa.

AB

Conway just now said the memo will "probably not" be part of the SOTU.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I didn't think really think the memo would be released tonight either. But perhaps look for a signal from Trump as in picking up a pen and smiling "big league".

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Could we imagine what might be even a bigger surprise than Trump releasing the memo at the SOTU? What if he unveiled a surprise guest tonight...JA.

Whoa.

AB

That said...Q was right, as the memo has technically been voted on and released from congress...BEFORE the SOTU address.
Trump will approve it's release to the public shortly after (maybe during) the SOTU.

Strategically, he doesn't want the memo to step on the message of his address.

edit on 30-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is juicy:

Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey: The Three Amigos from the Deep State

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein. Lisa is a high-powered attorney in Washington, DC, who specializes in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the Deep State, err, I mean, the Intelligence Communities.

Lisa Barsoomian works for R. Craig Lawrence, an attorney who has represented Robert Mueller three times, James Comey five times, Barack Obama forty-five times, Kathleen Sebellius fifty-six times, Bill Clinton forty times, and Hillary Clinton seventeen times between 1991 and 2017.

Follow the wife ...

add: It is so blunt conflict of interests ... oh, wait, it is not because it is family business after all ...
edit on 30-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Researching "APACHE"

Found Apache Corp.
www.apachecorp.com...

Apache is a large oil drilling company.
$1B in Apache stock purchased by hedge fund, Jana Partners (Owned by BARRY Rosenstein).
www.janapartners.com...

Don't know if Barry is related to Rod.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Researching "APACHE"

Found Apache Corp.
www.apachecorp.com...

Apache is a large oil drilling company.
$1B in Apache stock purchased by hedge fund, Jana Partners (Owned by BARRY Rosenstein).
www.janapartners.com...

Don't know if Barry is related to Rod.

I checked their Wikipedia pages. They have different parents, so they're not brothers.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

David Bowdich: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

heavy.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

and for some reason lisa BARSOOMIAN has a NIH.gov email.

WHY?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Rodney Frelinghuysen [R] of the appropriations cmte is the latest pol to retire suddenly.

add him to THE LIST
edit on 30-1-2018 by dashen because: na na na, another one bites the dust

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

Uhh, I think I saw a bunch of those (4, 5?) the other day flying around Asheville. Looked to be gray colored though (it was overcast so I could be wrong about the color)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
OK, I'll post links to what he has, but I may not get them all this morning. It may take until this afternoon.

He has done a lot of vids, and there are a lot concerning current events. I'll have to wade through to pick out the main ones.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Whoa.

AB

I read Trump intends to preach unity.

The memo, allt his stuff regarding his trials with Obama / Hillary / DNC, while it can and should shake liberal / progressive blind FAITH in that lot, it alone isnt the path to unity in conquering The Corruption.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Another warning shot across the bows:

House Judiciary Committee

Washington, D.C. — House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) released the statement below regarding reports indicating that Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Deputy Director Andrew McCabe will step down from his position. Additionally, Chairman Goodlatte today sent a letter urging FBI Director Christopher Wray to preserve Mr. McCabe’s emails, and all other communications, before his official departure from the agency.

“Today’s news that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is stepping down from the Bureau is overdue. Recent revelations call into question Mr. McCabe’s leadership in the top operational post in the FBI. However, Mr. McCabe’s departure certainly does not mean that we are done rooting out the problems at the FBI. I continue to be extremely troubled by the decisions made by the FBI during the 2016 presidential election and the role senior FBI officials played in these questionable decisions and irregularities.

Bold emphasis mine.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Full of Schiff. No one in the House has even had any chance to see the Schiff counter memo to even verify what is in it, let alone that it exists. So voting "no" on releasing it was apparently an easy thing. There has been no committee or House review like there has been with the infamous four-page memo.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another warning shot across the bows:

House Judiciary Committee

Washington, D.C. — House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) released the statement below regarding reports indicating that Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Deputy Director Andrew McCabe will step down from his position. Additionally, Chairman Goodlatte today sent a letter urging FBI Director Christopher Wray to preserve Mr. McCabe’s emails, and all other communications, before his official departure from the agency.

“Today’s news that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is stepping down from the Bureau is overdue. Recent revelations call into question Mr. McCabe’s leadership in the top operational post in the FBI. However, Mr. McCabe’s departure certainly does not mean that we are done rooting out the problems at the FBI. I continue to be extremely troubled by the decisions made by the FBI during the 2016 presidential election and the role senior FBI officials played in these questionable decisions and irregularities.

Bold emphasis mine.

... aaaaaand, they're gone!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
or maybe we're just supposed to rock out and celebrate that the memo is on its way. let our hair down and boogie to the rhythm of change.

Apache
edit on 30-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: crankyoldman

You consistently hit the nail on the head in your posts. I hope everyone has taken the time to read them. I have a feeling I'll be quoting your latest in the future of this thread. Thanks for your unique(maybe) perspective.

Thank you for the kind words. Quote all you like, the message matters. The lurkers need to weigh in with their energy too. Posting here in this microcosm storm is brave, Lurkers your energy matters too, so be supportive please.

Long time lurker just chiming in. I don’t have much to contribute at this point other than to add my own energy to this thread with a solid

Plus starring some of your amazing posts and insight to add that celestial energy!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Full of Schiff. No one in the House has even had any chance to see the Schiff counter memo to even verify what is in it, let alone that it exists. So voting "no" on releasing it was apparently an easy thing. There has been no committee or House review like there has been with the infamous four-page memo.

Paul Ryan is holding a press conference and explaining why they didn't release the counter-memo the Dems put out. He's holding stong but sounds exasperated with all the questions being thrown at him!
edit on 30-1-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Re: APACHE
Most famous Apache (Chief) = Geronimo.
'Geronimo' = Military code name for Osama Bin Laden.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Who are the mysterious 4 contractors? This ties in with the April 2017 report. Apparently some contractors had unfetted access to classified intel for a while that led to the immediate termination of said government contracts and the NSA wasn't happy about it. The FBI and CIA also failed to purge unrelated and protected information more than once. Obamas FBI was very busy in the last months of his presidency. Unfortunately all the names were redacted. I suspect that Fusion GPS was one of them though.

I got a bad feeling about this because they just hired a new security firm for the Super Bowl.

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join