It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account- PART 2

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
G4S is suspicious as hell. Not good. What do you know about G4S, the Superbowl security company? False Flag potential very high.

An audit discovered Monterrey used “ambiguous job titles as justification to ignore state requirements” and that they “employ people with disqualifying criminal histories” and many employees “have either not passed or been submitted for a background check.” [1]

Sudden changes of security a few months before a big event are not a good sign. [2] And here are a few reasons we are concerned with G4S taking over this most important of sporting events with attendance expected to peak at stadium capacity.

There is also a common link between the Orlando shooting, San Bernardino, and Washington Naval Yard incident: #G4S. Guess who worked for G4S Secure Solutions, one of the world’s largest security firms and a government contractor for the Department of Homeland Security?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Who are the mysterious 4 contractors? This ties in with the April 2017 report. Apparently some contractors had unfetted access to classified intel for a while that led to the immediate termination of said government contracts and the NSA wasn't happy about it.

They were named (speculated) on qr/ but for me bad gw again ... Do you experience such lags also?
edit on 30-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Search Serco, G4S UK/Australia ... they are housekeepers there ...

G4S was responsible for London Olympics for example. Lot of souse ...
edit on 30-1-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

No problems on my end.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Re: APACHE

Apache HTTP Server

The Apache HTTP Server, colloquially called Apache (/əˈpætʃiː/ ə-PA-chee), is free and open-source cross-platform web server software, released under the terms of Apache License 2.0. Apache is developed and maintained by an open community of developers under the auspices of the Apache Software Foundation.

The Apache HTTP Server is cross-platform; as of 1 June 2017 92% of Apache HTTPS Server copies run on Linux distributions.[5] Version 2.0 improved support for non-Unix operating systems such as Windows and OS/2.[6] Old versions of Apache were ported to run on OpenVMS[7] and NetWare.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

G4S is suspicious as hell. Not good. What do you know about G4S, the Superbowl security company? False Flag potential very high.

An audit discovered Monterrey used “ambiguous job titles as justification to ignore state requirements” and that they “employ people with disqualifying criminal histories” and many employees “have either not passed or been submitted for a background check.” [1]

Sudden changes of security a few months before a big event are not a good sign. [2] And here are a few reasons we are concerned with G4S taking over this most important of sporting events with attendance expected to peak at stadium capacity.

There is also a common link between the Orlando shooting, San Bernardino, and Washington Naval Yard incident: #G4S. Guess who worked for G4S Secure Solutions, one of the world’s largest security firms and a government contractor for the Department of Homeland Security?

Thank you for posting this. I've put this out on other threads here but it didn't gain much traction.

Cathy Lanier, the head of NFL security, needs to be watched. Her ties to Seth Rich, Heather Podesta (Tony's ex-wife!) and her membership in a secret society Knights of Malta, have me really concerned.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Definitely stay away from the SuperBowl if G4S is there. I've already seen reports making sure we know about the mosque nearby that is used by Somali refugees, of course with insinuations that they're radicals. My conspiracy radar is pinging that they might well be setting up a false flag attack.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Re: APACHE

LOL...Fake FBI insignia.

FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation Logo 25mm (1 inch) Button Pin Badge
by A. paches

www.amazon.co.uk...
edit on 30-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah it's very alarming and i hope /ourguys have it under control. The majority memo is definitely damaging to the swamp otherwise they wouldn't throw hissy fits like crazy lately. Looking at 9/11. We already know what they are capable of when they feel threatened. JFK is a lot on my mind lately as well...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

REAL TIME: [7] Congressional members + [3] Senators +
[2] former O-senior officials +
[4] OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS [NO
C/TOP/SENS-LEVEL CLEARANCE] @ SCIF [DC-CAP].
TOP SEC CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY FOR ADMISSION -
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
WE SEE YOU.
Q

qcodefag.github.io...

Translation:

So, 01/29 late night #Qanon drop says they busted 14 people in a secure-room midnight meeting last night who did not have clearance - 7 cong reps, 3 senators, 2 BHO highups, 4 contractors. #SecretSociety much?

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

My absolutely objective observation here is that as your summary posts went on, they more & more took on the character & content of what might otherwise appear to be a manic delusion.

I'm not saying it isn't legitimate information - just that at minimum, if Q is a genuine insider, then that insider is having a very quiet manic breakdown, using the Q postings as an outlet for ever-less coherent ramblings.

Q's thoughts & observations, apparent coded references & so on, all started out quite lucid; but eventually, they've seemed to develop to the point at which it's just oddments of wildly varying phrases & words strung randomly together, lots of capital letters & exclamation marks, etc.

As a result, I'm definitely taking the Q saga with a bucketful of Himalayan Salt.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That was actually a pretty stupid move on their part because we now have confirmation that the majority memo is the real deal. Why would they risk this exposure to view a memo that is apparently full of lies? Maybe they went to look at something unrelated to the memo and check if it is still "secure". Hmm.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Q's thoughts & observations, apparent coded references & so on, all started out quite lucid; but eventually, they've seemed to develop to the point at which it's just oddments of wildly varying phrases & words strung randomly together, lots of capital letters & exclamation marks, etc.

Q posts really have not changed in format or any other way IMO. There are exclamations, varying phrases and lots of capital letters going all the way back to early November.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Q is not just communicating with us. I chalked it up to hidden code that is only important to the people in the know.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

That was actually a pretty stupid move on their part because we now have confirmation that the majority memo is the real deal. Why would they risk this exposure to view a memo that is apparently full of lies? Maybe they went to look at something unrelated to the memo and check if it is still "secure". Hmm.

"These people are STUPID"

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Q is not just communicating with us. I chalked it up to hidden code that is only important to the people in the know.

That seems to be a common theme over the past year. You all remember Vault 7 and those very strange YouTube vids.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If one has not followed Q from early on recent postings could appear as climbing himalayas as belief systems refuse the information.

On the otherhand if one has followed all along and paid heed to "crumbs" connections then belief systems accept that rabbit hole is deeper than Marianas trench which all the salt in the world cannot fill up or bury.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A interesting look into the past of history that mirrors some of the "facts" being recorded today for future history books . If the past has a question mark over it then surely the future will have 2 of them .
news news fake news and who will sort it out .

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: ketsuko
Full of Schiff. No one in the House has even had any chance to see the Schiff counter memo to even verify what is in it, let alone that it exists. So voting "no" on releasing it was apparently an easy thing. There has been no committee or House review like there has been with the infamous four-page memo.

Paul Ryan is holding a press conference and explaining why they didn't release the counter-memo the Dems put out. He's holding stong but sounds exasperated with all the questions being thrown at him!

House Speaker Paul Ryan says that the FBI needs to be "Cleansed".
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well this is awkward. USArmy

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join