It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Site Claims to have part of the memo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

halturnerradioshow.com... k-obama-and-a-later-renewed-request-by-susan-rice

Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) is an intelligence and security organization responsible for providing signals intelligence and information assurance to the government and armed forces of the United Kingdom. On August 28, 2016, then-US-President Barack Hussein Obama requested that British Intelligence begin SPYING on then-candidate for US President, Donald J. Trump, the Trump Organization (his business entities) and on his Presidential Campaign "Donald J. Trump for President." The spying included foreign and US DOMESTIC signals Intercepts (SIGINT). This generally includes phone taps and planting of bugs/listening devices. They did all this without a U.S. Search Warrant or Court Order. By doing this without a US Search Warrant or Court Order - at the direct request of the President, both The British Government and President Barack Obama committed federal FELONIES punishable with prison, for violating wiretap laws and Constitutional protections afforded to then Mr. Trump and his people. These actions by the British and by Obama were CRIMES. About two weeks later, on September 15, 2016, the British Government being run by Prime Minister THERESA MAY approved what they called "Operation FULSOME" and began spying on Donald Trump, his businesses and his Presidential campaign. The spying continued for about ninety days. On November 17, 2017, nine days AFTER Donald Trump won the Presidential Election, then Director of GCHQ, Robert Hannigan, requested a RENEWAL of permission to continue the spying! Hannigan KNEW that Trump had won, and STILL sought permission to keep spying on him!

Operation Fulsome? This is the first I am hearing about this.

The letter which asked for permission to continue Spying was sent on November 17 to . . . . . Boris Johnson, the Secretary of State for foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.

Johnson - and presumably his boss, Theresa May -- APPROVED the continued spying. But this time, the continued spying wasn't sought by President Barack Obama directly. This time, it was sought by "US National Security Advisor (Susan) Rice", who told the British to continue the surveillance during the "Transition Period" before Trump was sworn-in. The reason given to the British by Susan Rice: ". . .internal US Intelligence is potentially compromised by the incoming Trump Administration."

Is Susan Rice one of the one's they are talking about who might serve prison time? Who knows. If this is an official leak it could be big.

Thx. 3DG

edit on 21-1-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
According to halturnerradioshow.com... , What you have found is ONE of the underlying documents that the 4-page memo summarizes and references.

Excellent Sleuthing, 3daysgone!

Apparently, there must be a AT LEAST several source documents and reports referenced and summarized within the Intelligence Committee's 4 page Memo!

tick tick tick...BOOM!
edit on 1/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I suggest you change the thread title to make it more accurate, and attention getting.

THIS IS YUGE!

If the source documents start making the rounds, there will be no need to wait for the Report Memo to be sterilized. The President could release it IMMEDIATELY.

FYI..Who/What is GCHQ (Government Communications Head Quarters)
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

No that is not the memo. That is complete crap and the site you sourced is just as bad as infowars. Get your crap together and open your eyes. They didn't ever give a source. Just some guy claiming to have been arrested by the "Obama regime" and now this is the only job he can get even though he has sources that the MSM don't have..... Stop reaching for the stars, this is Drumpf and goons making up more fake crap to build his base and you took the bait. And in the words of your dear leader....VERY SAD

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
According to halturnerradioshow.com... , What you have found is ONE of the underlying documents that the 4-page memo summarizes and references.

Apparently, there must be a AT LEAST several source documents and reports referenced and summarized within the Intelligence Committee's 4 page Memo!

tick tick tick...BOOM!

With everything out there though I am not sure if this is the real thing. Time will tell though and thx.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

No that is not the memo. That is complete crap and the site you sourced is just as bad as infowars. Get your crap together and open your eyes. They didn't ever give a source. Just some guy claiming to have been arrested by the "Obama regime" and now this is the only job he can get even though he has sources that the MSM don't have..... Stop reaching for the stars, this is Drumpf and goons making up more fake crap to build his base and you took the bait. And in the words of your dear leader....VERY SAD

It is out there and I don't know if it is part of the memo or not, but I posted it. And the fact of the matter is, you don't know if it is real or not. I will delay my decision on it until I can find out more info, which is another reason I posted it. This is not the mudpitt.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

tick tick tick...BOOM!

With everything out there though I am not sure if this is the real thing. Time will tell though and thx.

You're going to catch hell if you don't change your title though. You yourself know that even if the document referenced at your link is REAL, that it is NOT "The Memo".

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I suggest you change the thread title to make it more accurate, and attention getting.

THIS IS YUGE!

If the source documents start making the rounds, there will be no need to wait for the Report Memo to be sterilized. The President could release it IMMEDIATELY.

en.wikipedia.org...

Change it to what?

Okay I changed it.
edit on 21-1-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If this guy was as good as he claims he would be working as a lead editor for a major news network. Not some no name radio show and for 1 dollar donations and linking to crap sites on everything you click. c'mon dude your better than this

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

If this guy was as good as he claims he would be working as a lead editor for a major news network. Not some no name radio show and for 1 dollar donations and linking to crap sites on everything you click. c'mon dude your better than this

It still needs to be read and discussed. If you don't want to, then don't.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Also his lie at the bottom of the article about why he got arrested is actually funny.

ctivism and assault claims
In the 2000 US congress election, Turner sought the Republican Party nomination for election to the United States Congress from New Jersey's 13th congressional district. He earned 18.6% of the vote, losing to Theresa de Leon.[11][12] Turner has identified himself as the "Chairman of the Republican Party of Hudson County, NJ Corp," a group which has no connection to the official Hudson County Republican Party recognized by the state and national party. According to news reports, Hudson County Republican officials have stated that Turner's party is a "paper corporation with little or no membership".[13]

In response to an October 7, 2005, assault against a white student by a black student at Kingston High School, Turner, working with the white nationalist group National Vanguard, organized a rally which he called a "rally against violence".[14] He characterized the rally as both "pro-white" and "against violence".[15] The victim's mother chose not to attend the rally.[15][dead link] In response, local residents, including political and religious leaders, organized a number of "Unity Rallies" with a tolerance theme.[16] When the rally occurred on November 19, 2005, Turner and the National Vanguard attracted approximately 50 demonstrators, compared to the 100 counter-demonstrators.[17] Turner called for the attacker to be charged with a hate crime, but the case resulted in the perpetrator being indicted as an adult with two felony counts: assault and attempted assault instead.[18][19]

On April 12, 2006, Turner had a physical altercation with Jaime Vazquez, a former Jersey City Deputy Mayor and a member of the Jersey City Council, who was the Jersey City Commissioner of Veterans Affairs at the time. The North Bergen Reporter quoted Turner as saying "(t)he illegal immigrants are breaking the law, and people like me should break the law as well by shooting them down." In response, Vazquez picketed with a sign reading "Hal Turner — shoot me! Racists and bigots like you are cowards."[20] This was followed by a physical confrontation, during which Vazquez suffered a back injury and a fractured wrist. Turner and Vazquez later filed criminal charges against each other. On July 16, 2006 North Bergen Municipal Court Judge Joseph Romano found both men to be equally credible and thus neither criminally liable.[21]

source

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

And that should tell you everything you need to know. Well now I know you do little to no research on your sources and follow blindly into the dark. Hopefully a lesson can be learned from this. Look I don't mean to be that guy but please research your sources before posting something like this. Just trying to help man. And it is good to hear that you are skeptical about this. There is hope yet!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
when you all learn
the top of the tops in govt. NEVER get hung, the minnows get netted into the prison gates of hell

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

THIS IS YUGE!

en.wikipedia.org...

Change it to what?

Okay I changed it.

That was a good title adjustment. More accurate now. Let the ATS Community come to our own conclusions. After all, this is a conspiracy oriented discussion forum. Once again, Thank-you for this thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I do like that new title much more. Well done

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Good to see we have fair and balanced moderators on this site. There is no abuse or bullying going on here in that post what so ever.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

There was no bullying, just recommendations. Are you upset that I pointed out the truth? And if this upsets you than I would imagine that Trump upsets you alot with his attacks against pretty much anyone that has a negative view on him.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I can give you a website which shows the pee tape but it is a buck a view.
(Okay it's me in a suit and wig).
If this was real it would have exploded by now.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

a reply to: SR1TX

There was no bullying, just recommendations. Are you upset that I pointed out the truth? And if this upsets you than I would imagine that Trump upsets you alot with his attacks against pretty much anyone that has a negative view on him.

I am only pointing out the hard work the Moderators that goes on here. The well rounded, well reasoned, lacking in outlandish anger and devoid of emotionally scarred veracity responses you put forth in response to someones post, makes me realize this is the place to feel welcomed at all times.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

sorry - but the alledged letter - reads utterly wrong :

it contains reams of " fluff " - that mr johnson SHOULD already know - and is irrelevant // unessecary

its APPEARS [ my opinion ] to be written for a US political audience

i believe i could re-write the entire letter in just 3 lines - that mr johnson would fully understand - and beable to act upon to approve // deny the warrant

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join