It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence Inside The “House Intel Committee Four Page FISA Memo”…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

And all the back up data they want to claim is too classified for us to know thereby not supplying any of the supporting documentation used to create the memo. No they're going to have to back this up with their data. If they refuse then they're up to something.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: DBCowboy

So, where, besides Hawaii, will Obama go?

BOOK EM DANNO!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

BWAHAHAHA..

I take nothing you say seriously.

I just debunk your points so your able to lie less to others.

This looks like a childish response. Can we expect better than that from you?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JoshuaCox

And all the back up data they want to claim is too classified for us to know thereby not supplying any of the supporting documentation used to create the memo. No they're going to have to back this up with their data. If they refuse then they're up to something.

I would fully expect the Dems to push for releasing both the memo and the supporting documentation that shows how distorted the memo is then, right? I mean what a coup for the Dems.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA..

I take nothing you say seriously.

I just debunk your points so your able to lie less to others.
Except you didn't debunk anything, actually you never do.

Nobody takes anything you post seriously, the STARS speak for themselves 😋

I mean, you couldn't distinguish even the most basic of security measures involving Secret Docs, smh.

Take a break, breath and come back later, this memo has you on edge, literally CAPS LOCKING YOUR WHOLE POST and rightfully so, an ideological end is frightening.
edit on 21-1-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

edit on 21-1-2018 by Arnie123 because: Cleaned up.

edit on 21-1-2018 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Partial information or cherry picked ( I.E. redacted) information can be spun. Not that full disclosure wont spur debate about what it means but at least we can review it and decide for ourselves. The problem is that the memo was created based on top secret classified information that must be viewed under secure conditions. It's been made available to the lower members of the house but it will never be available to us. I don't trust Nunes, Jordan or King to be fair in their interpretation of the data. Nunes has already shown himself to be a lacky.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So, the Democrats won't push to release the information that would give proper context. We just have to trust it is all a hoax?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But you trust steele, and foreign agent paid for by Hillary's team, and his pee dossier.

But I am sure he isn't biased.
edit on 21-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RadioRobert

Partial information or cherry picked ( I.E. redacted) information can be spun. Not that full disclosure wont spur debate about what it means but at least we can review it and decide for ourselves. The problem is that the memo was created based on top secret classified information that must be viewed under secure conditions. It's been made available to the lower members of the house but it will never be available to us. I don't trust Nunes, Jordan or King to be fair in their interpretation of the data. Nunes has already shown himself to be a lacky.

Trump can declassify it at any time....even TS.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

How would HuffPo know? The memo is not yet released!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Chairmen Devin Nunes & Trey Gowdy Plot “Never-Before-Used Procedure” To #ReleaseTheMemo

According to the Washington Examiner‘s Byron York, Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) huddled together Saturday to discuss a “never-before-used procedure” for releasing the “shocking” FISA abuse memo.

Washington Examiner reports:

There’s no doubt Republicans want the public to see the classified memo. To get it out, they are studying a never-before-used procedure whereby House Intelligence Committee members would vote to make the memo public, after which the president would have five days to object.

If the president had no objection, the memo would become public after those five days. If the president did object, the matter would go to the full House, which could vote to overrule the president’s objections and release the memo anyway.

Republicans believe it is unlikely they would have to go that far; why would President Trump object to the release of a document allegedly showing that Obama administration officials abused the law in investigating Trump? But even if there were an objection, the feeling is the House would go ahead.

click link for article.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Left wing media will get their talking points from Democrats on the memo issue. Since Republicans are not going to leak it the left msm has time to run their version of what it is without anyone from the right calling them out on how wrong they are.

Distraction / confusion technique to bury things when the memo is released.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Updated info from QAnon.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Thank-you for that GUIDED, visual update!
edit on 1/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I heard it was released.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Apparently the memo was already in the public domain. Hidden in plain sight!

edit on 23-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

RE: Video I posted above.

That's not the memo, which is supposed to be 4 pages. Alex has the FISA justification to spy, which is a longer document. About 99 pages and it's freely available here for the public to view:

www.dni.gov...

I can tell you a bit about this. One thing is that the FBI was letting SUBCONTRACTORS do 702 queries. Illegally. Those might include Fusion and Crowdstrike.

Q posted [CLAS 1-99] a couple of days back. Could have been referring to this 99 page document.
edit on 23-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's going to be Biblical!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Byron York ✔ @ByronYork

I'm told number of House members who have read secret Intel Committee 'FISA abuse' memo is now around 200. Leaders planning public release, timeframe 1-2 weeks.
6:28 AM - Jan 23, 2018

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Since posting that I've heard democrats and republicans acknowledge it. Nothing to do with what's in the memo but rather who wrote the memo
edit on 24-1-2018 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join