It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence Inside The “House Intel Committee Four Page FISA Memo”…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought you worked in a bank pushing old ladies over to check their balance.

I'm a greeter at Walmart.

Or at least I was until they said that it was illegal to walk around the parking lot naked.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd like to see the FISA warrant and the memo.

Don't know why they are keeping it from us.

The Federal government is classifying virtually every bit of information these days. They have been abusing the practice, not for national security any more, but to conceal their criminality from the american public.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Can't you ever have a serious conversation? Why do you want to go diving into the fairy tale pool. Yeah they're hiding on some desert island somewhere. Never mind. I thought for a second we were actually on the same side and could discuss this like equals.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

And, sad to say, the republicans (despite their bluster) will ultimately cover for their criminal democrat colleagues because the republicans probably did something just as bad and the democrats had covered for them.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Or it doesn't prove what they hoped it would.

According to various news reports that I have seen/read...a number of Republican lawmakers who have read the memo have said quite plainly that people are going to be going to jail, when all is said and done. It may or may not be hyperbole, but quite a number of people are saying that this is way bigger than Watergate (time will tell, as that old saw is used almost as often as the invocation of Hitler's name).

What I find a little interesting is that the vote to release the memo to Congress went strictly along party lines, with the Democrats all voting against releasing it (which suggests there may be a lot of bad things in there for their Party). What I find even more interesting is that, now that the memo is available to all Congressmen (as of a report last night) so far 140 Republican Congressmen have read it - but only one Democrat has read it.

Are they hoping that if they don't read it, it will just fade away?

Once it gets the okay from the White House, and it is released to the public, it looks to me like there will be quite a few people from the Obama days who will be trying to hide somewhere...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Can't you ever have a serious conversation? Why do you want to go diving into the fairy tale pool. Yeah they're hiding on some desert island somewhere. Never mind. I thought for a second we were actually on the same side and could discuss this like equals.

Read my post below yours.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Muellers people are saying people are going to jail too.
Where's the memo?
edit on 1202018 by Sillyolme because: I HATE AUTO CORRECT

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So you think they're covering for each other? Then there's no way to get the truth.
And why wave an alleged memo around but not let people read it? So people can fill in the blanks with their own opinions?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

PS I didn't mean to yell at you. I really do like you. Even though we seldom agree.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So you think they're covering for each other? Then there's no way to get the truth.

The government only wants us to know what they want us to know.

And why wave an alleged memo around but not let people read it? So people can fill in the blanks with their own opinions?

To feed the voter base, to justify campaigning.

Would I like to believe that there are honest people in DC?
Sure.

I'd also like to think that people don't notice my baldness with my comb-over.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

P.s. when did they have this vote I didn't see anything about that?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yeah my comb over is a stylish tunic that covers the bulge left behind by three babies. With my winged eyeliner they hardly notice.

I always hold out faith in mankind. Maybe that's my naivete. I have to believe that on the basic human level people care. I can't exist in a world where that's not possible. I do believe there are people who get involved in politics because they want to make a difference. I know people who got involved to make a difference.

As to this memo unless it's a classified document ( is it?) then they should as we used to say...Put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

People get all bent out of shape when others use politifact as a source.

But theconservativetreehouse.com gets a pass?

Why? Because it confirms your bias?

All I'm saying is, don't believe a random wordpress website.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Except that trump could release the ACTUAL WARRANT, which would CONCLUSIVELY either debunk or validate his claims.

Instead he wants a memo from one of his lackeys released.. that CANNOT be conclusive..

Yea that makes sense..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
After viewing the document, Sixty-five Congressmen have signed a letter asking Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes to Release the 4 page document to the public.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Here is how it will be LEGALLY Released. (Take notes Diane Feinstein)

"Here is the process: Chairman [Devin] Nunes in the Intelligence Committee in the House he can he bring the committee back together. They can have a vote.

If the majority of the committee votes to release these documents, the executive branch gets a certain amount of time to review them. If the executive branch gives the thumbs up they go public," he told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "This could happen real quick. Chairman Nunes is committed to getting this information to the public.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

The biggest shill on this site is Fusion GPS.

$1,000,000 for a bull snip dossiers!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for this, S+F.

This Memo is one of the biggest things in the political scene, I too can't wait for more to be uncovered, literally in suspense.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Where's the memo? What's the hold up? What's the problem? Why aren't they publishing it for everyone to see this proof?
One would think that if this alleged memo supports what you guys think it supports it would be FRONT PAGE NEWS . Why isn't it? Hmmm? Because it's Bull#?

WHERE IS THIS MEMO ? ? ?

The entire thing has classified material.

This isn't the schlock Clinton email system anymore.

Do you even know how many people were questioned in closed hearings ?

Big players involved.

Big Damage coming very soon.

Q++++

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Still not understanding the way classified material is supposed to be legally handled ?

This isn't the last Administration anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join