It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence Inside The “House Intel Committee Four Page FISA Memo”…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Looking more and more like the fabricated "Dossier" is getting exposed as fiction.

Interesting article explains in plain easy-to-understand English who how and when this thing came to be.

Names named.

Timeframes probably accurate.

Deep State Political.

Study it. Study the Pictures.

Article claims about the "Memo" and what it is.

The Evidence Inside The “House Intel Committee Four Page FISA Memo”…

To understand the Four Page House Intelligence Memo at the heart of today’s FISA Abuse stories, it helps to understand why the memo is needed. We wrote about the issue in a March 2017 outline called: “The Nunes Paradox” – SEE HERE

As the year-long story has unfolded, there are two central components at the heart of the political corruption and weaponization of the DOJ and FBI:

♦First, corruption within the DOJ and FBI that included their use of unlawful use of FISA-702 exploits; and

♦Second, how that intelligence information was extracted, passed along to those outside government, repackaged, and reconstituted into the “Steele Dossier”. The finished, albeit sketchy, intelligence was later returned to the FBI to request lawful FISA court surveillance authority. It is a circle of “intelligence laundering”.

The DOJ (National Security Division), and FBI (Counterintelligence Division), worked together on the enterprise. This collaboration is where the insider “small group” participants assemble, intersect and ultimately redistribute themselves into the Mueller investigation with the help of Mueller’s adviser, FBI Chief Legal Counsel James Baker.

The evidence of this corrupt DOJ and FBI weaponization of intelligence is what lies inside today’s Four Page Intelligence Committee Memo.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
HuffPo is saying the memo was drafted by republican staffers. True? Diversion?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd like to see the FISA warrant and the memo.

Don't know why they are keeping it from us.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The memo I think we will see very soon.

The fisa documents are classified and releasing them would be difficult and controversial.

However, the memo could play a role in that.

No doubt the dems will say the memo is all lies, which then should make it easier to call for the public release of the fisa documents on both sides.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
HuffPo is saying the memo was drafted by republican staffers. True? Diversion?

All based on factual testimonies.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It was written on the internet....... so it must be true.

Don't trust partisan websites.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Apparently, it's something a group of congressmen believe we're better off not knowing about.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

I just quote myself. Republicans are lining up to view the classified FISA abuse memo, while Democrats choose to stay in the dark Looks like the Republicans have chosen to take the legal route. Get f#cked Schiffty!

More than 130 congressional members have viewed the classified four-page memo detailing what senior government officials describe as “disturbing and explosive” surveillance abuse by employees of the FBI and Department of Justice under the Obama administration against President Trump and members of his campaign.

The classified memo was described by senior government officials as a detailed account of the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation into the FBI and apparent FISA abuse associated with the controversial dossier that alleged President Trump colluded with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. As recently reported, some congressional members who reviewed the memo said the revelations may end in the removal or criminal prosecution of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice.

Congressional officials expect the classified memo to be made available to the public before the end of the month. In order to make the classified memo public, the House Intelligence Committee, chaired by California Republican Devin Nunes, must first have another vote, a congressional source stated.

The vote is expected to happen and then the classified memo will be given to “POTUS for five days” so he can review it, the source stated. If POTUS objects to releasing the memo it will then go to the full House for a vote, they added.

Members who viewed the document say it is especially significant since the DOJ’s Inspector General Michale E. Horowitz will be issuing a report into how the FBI and DOJ handled the investigation into former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her use of an unsecured private server to send classified information.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is elitist and (dare I say) tyrannical.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's possible the Democrats in Congress already know what's in it.

They have their "leaky sources" don't they.

Big Damage coming real soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

One might even go so far as to call it authoritarian and dictatorial.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Things that were considered wild speculation, wishful thinking, crazy conspiracies etc. are now coming true beyond belief.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The same people who accuse Trump of behaving like a dictator are now pissed that he is not acting like one to release the memo. The insanity is overriding all reason and logic.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Here is my shocked face.

My big question is what are they going to do to distract us from this?

I joked about a nuclear war, etc.

But they really must want to change the narrative, so right here, right now I am predicting a false flag event.

Something to bump this off into the back pages.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Here is my shocked face.

My big question is what are they going to do to distract us from this?

I joked about a nuclear war, etc.

But they really must want to change the narrative, so right here, right now I am predicting a false flag event.

Something to bump this off into the back pages.

The 'Schumer Shutdown' certainly fits the bill.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well the government shutdown is pretty convenient almost a little too convenient because Schiffty eyes knew about the memo for weeks and kept it quiet on purpose.

edit on 20-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Where's the memo? What's the hold up? What's the problem? Why aren't they publishing it for everyone to see this proof?
One would think that if this alleged memo supports what you guys think it supports it would be FRONT PAGE NEWS . Why isn't it? Hmmm? Because it's Bull#?

WHERE IS THIS MEMO ? ? ?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I could see a "compromise" memo with parts redacted being offered to the public.

A whitewashed version that exonerates everyone, and does not implicate anyone.

Basically it'll be what they want us to think and will be so far away from the facts that you'd have to catch a flight and do 3 lay-overs before you got anywhere close to a fact.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Exactly. Why?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Is it? How do you know when they're not publishing it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join