It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Who ever OD'd on pixie dust ????

Pixie dust is tricky.
It helps us see who we really are, but perhaps not when we want to, we pass in to a realm that is unfamiliar and feel like we are "dying".
In reality we are just "becoming".
Very confusing. Bring on the pixie dust. It tickles like gentle snow on ones face.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Yep it's Friday and tomorrow makes 4 years since the first Shed began. We are planning a weekend party .

I think it is a wonderful idea, my preference would be three days but....
I have only been here two years, plus, but here is a breakfast/picnic spread for the early birds.

I am so full of gratitude towards this place in our universe. It has been my refuge. It has made me laugh and cry and ponder the wonders and contradictions of life.
It has confirmed me that love is not an abstract concept but very real and close, holding my heart and being.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

My Dad loved the Rocky Horror Picture Show. He told me he used to see it when he was young live in a local place (cinema?) with live actors all dressed up in corsets and suspenders.

"OK Dad....tell me more..." LOL

Fun Factoid The guy in the corset in the video is the same guy that plays Pennywise the clown in the first (1990) Stephen King IT movie. Tim Curry. Scary in both directions.
edit on 23/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wister oh Wise Woman of The Shedlands...such beautiful words from a beautiful soul! Thank you for being you!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
PM's sent to Night Star and WIS

I'll get back later as I'm all thumbs now and have deleted by mistake what else I was trying to share.

Listening to...

edit on 2 23 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

All the boys and girls, elves, dragons and pixies, and all the other creatures of the Shedlands yawned their last yawns and snuggled down for the night as LookingForABetterLife put on their favourite video to help them to sleep

"This video is not available"

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That was cute!

I'll be up for sometime yet though. What time is it for you Light?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Good morning everyone and congratulations to the 4 year old Shed!

What i wish to say, is that The Shed, for me, is not only a thread in some online forum. It has grown beyond that. I spent years and years in a deeply dark place without much hope. This place has been an eye-opener for me. I see now, that on every corner of this earth, there are real people who are genuine, caring, fun and sincere. On some level, i knew that before, but arriving here, writing here and reading your posts has made it concrete. It is something that i can feel now. And believe it fully.

My thanks to all of you. For giving me strength to face this world without alcohol. For giving me hugs and cheering me up when i have been feeling down. And entertainment in the form of pics, music and amusing stories that you have shared.

Here is a huge mug for all of you and the pixies will fill it up with whatever you wish. And have a slice of this:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Oh Fin, that was so beautiful! It means a lot to us and yes I'm speaking for everyone, because I think I know their hearts. This magical realm has brought together real people from all over the world. Miles could never separate the special connection that we all share. Magical, just magical!

We're lucky to have you. So thank YOU! Oh and...hugs!

ETA: Love the cake and those lovely bird candles!

edit on 24-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Nicely spoken Fin !

😎

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Happy 4th Anniversary Shed! It has been a beautiful and enchanting experience for so many of us and I wouldn't give it up for the world! I'd like to thank each and every one of you who have made this possible, who keep this place alive and who have shared so much of themselves. I love you all!

To all the magical beings and creatures of Accasia, created on the wings of imagination, we thank you for bringing us adventures and being such a special part of this sacred realm.

Now...time to party. The tables are set and food is prepared for all who enter. The drinks will be served and music played...Party on!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Is Augustus wearing his ankle bracelet ...this time ?

😉

Ed: What is that funny smell coming from Gordi's Bongo van . ?
edit on 24-2-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

LOL!I don't know if he will be wearing it or if he managed to cut himself loose.

As for Gordi's van...pixie dust?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Hmm, I actually love Mondays.

a reply to: Night Star

Not much, just doing, you know, stuff. Getting time to do stuff is the bigger challenge.
edit on 24-2-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Greetings everyone!

I heard there were shenanigans.

Was I correctly informed? Are there shenanigans?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We constantly try to behave but the pixies sometimes play tricks on us, and then an all-out shenanigan festival is on!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Woo! Festival!

Bring on the intense drumming, the thrum of the bass, the wail of ridiculous guitar solos! The huge heaping piles of beers, and the fragrant waft of...people having a good time!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Greetings Pete M'lad!
The Usual?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Ed: What is that funny smell coming from Gordi's Bongo van . ?

shh!
It's... NEARLY ready...

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join