It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Aye Gordi, the usual will do lovely!

And one for yourself, of course!

How have you been? I am not here for long, since I have plans this evening which I must attend to, but for another hour or so at least, I shall be in residence!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
In honour of our 4th anniversary...

HERE is a wee link to the very first Shed.

We settled in "the Shed" after first meeting up in Angelchemuel's Valentines greetings thread HERE then getting "moved about a bit" because ATS didn't know where to put us.... were we chit chat? were we story writing? were we something else?
Well, YES, YES and YES!

A great bunch of people, drawn together by rainbows and magic, held together by love, staying the distance together with tenacity and Hope!

Today I raise my glass to the Angel (Jane) of our creation.
To our lead-writer, ferret wrangler, queen of Ellipses, nose-snorter and always guiding light; Jacy (Jane).
And to our long-suffering hostess with the mostest Nightstar ('Raine).

I remember our shed brothers & sisters who have spread their wings and ventured out into pastures new, and I look forward to meeting our new family members who have not yet come home.

May the road come up to meet you, may your glass be always full.
May your hearth be as warm as the company here.
May Scotland HUMP the English at Rugby today.... no, hang on... wrong thread!

To "The Shed" and all who sail in her!

cheers!
G
edit on 24-2-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: clarity

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

... How have you been? I am not here for long, since I have plans this evening which I must attend to, but for another hour or so at least, I shall be in residence!

CHEERS!

I am Good chap!
Up and down for a while, but doing just fine now.
I trust that your own path has flattened out somewhat from the turbulence of before?

Just about to go watch the rugby on TV.....
The best of luck to both teams!
G

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yes... things have evened out a little, and improved in other realms!

Still skint and struggling, but not actively being boned over right now, so thats good!
Glad to hear that all is well, and I echo your sentiments about the rugger as well!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey fella
Good to see you, the boys are back in town.

Cody
edit on 24/2/18 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Night watches as Gordi, True and Cody play Thin Lizzy. She starts dancing with abandon, drink still in her hand and spilling most of it. Pesky takes sips from everyone's drinks and giggles like crazy. Hugo keeps trying to fly around the room and bumps into things. Wolf races around the room jumping up on people and wanting to play like a puppy, embarrassing the other wolves. Jojopo sits quietly in the corner observing and laughing at the antics.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sorry I missedyou guys earlier!

True, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me! So awesome to see you!

Cody! Great to see you again as well and cool song, I haven't heard that in many years!

Gordi, I knew you would post the history of the Shed's first incarnation and the Valentine thread where it all truly began by bringing us all together. I am grateful and have been busy reading through some of it.

HUGS!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night

How you doing ? 4 years of shediteness and going strong

Jeez how much has happened since we all first built our little wooden structure? I still remember sliding in sideways to shed 1, page 4 I think

And congrats on your 10th anniversary

Yes I am around always like a bad smell, but time to reply is limited, rest assured you are all in my thoughts

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Out of breath and sitting to rest, Night peers out the window and draws everyone's attention to the sky.
The sun shone brightly as the appearance of mighty dragons flew in formation led by Storm. They spread their wings wide, dipping downward, rising up again and twirling, a majestic aerial display of wonder and beauty.

In the garden, the faeries with much merriment, painted the petals of the flowers making the colors come alive with hues of every color imaginable.

The trusty steeds of the Sheddites were adorned with flowers and braided manes. They danced with muscles rippling beneath taut skin. No normal horse from the realm of reality could prance and dance about like these beauties.

The Sheddites went outside, a warm breeze caressing their skin as they took in the sights.

Up ahead the Elven troops in their finest regalia marched forward with the finest swords gleaming in the sunlight.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Oh Cody, the memories! So many have come and gone and some still lurk. It has been ever changing through the years with so many amazing people. It is always so wonderful when someone new comes along to be a part of the family. It is also a very happy time when one of the originals finds their way back home. So...a LOT has happened.

Thanks for the congrats on my 10 year anniversary here!

Now do pop in when you can. I know you get busy and all, but we are still family after all.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHEDDITE'S !!!

After all these years I cannot think of any other place or people that I would rather wake up to and share my morning coffee with(even if it is peering in through a window hidden in the bushes
)

Have a lovely day everyone and thank you all for giving me the splash of magic every morning that
helps me get through my days..

Sincerely,
~Joe

Oooh.. almost forgot to leave you a full jar of Grezzie's "tickle dust",Lovingly collected as she
Giggles and shakes..

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Awwww, thank you Joe, that was beautiful! Won't you have a drink with us?

edit on 24-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Driver eyed the forms moving in front of his eyes. He peered hard at them but could not distinguish their faces because his eyes refused to focus. Suddenly Night came into close focus clutching a mug and shuffling her feet as she sat down next to the fire.

The forms appeared to be moving their mouths but Driver could hear no words as his ears were not awake yet. He raised his mug by way of salute and nodded at Night Star. A smile was out of the question at this ungodly hour. Face muscles still frozen he took another swig of coffee and waited for it to start working while staring at the fire embers.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm afraid not hun, I've already broken my rule way to many times on this thread. Sometimes I just can't help it..

((((Hugs the entire thread))))

Me as I run out the front door headed to the safety of my lurking camp in the bushes:

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Wakey, wakey light! Has the pixies spike Light's coffee so he will be awake enough to enjoy the party.

Hi! Enjoyed your entry!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hugs for you Joe! Break those rules anytime you'd like so we can see you more.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Good day dear Lady and Sheddites everywhere. Things are going well now, I bought 6.5 pounds (3 kilos) of coffee yesterday. It was on special so I have enough for 2-3 months.Caffeine!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yay! I'm ahead on my coffee supply as well. How is your obnoxious neighbor? Things quieting down at all?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nice to see Mike & Cody and some old faces!

Scotland beat England in the Rugby today.
They REALLY beat them.
Absolutely world class, especially in the first half.
What an amazing day.
Shed 4 years on and Scotland Humping England (as I predicted!)... It doesn't get much better and I may be a wee bit "tipsy" tonight as this sinks in!

Happy McBunny!

Gx

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Now do pop in when you can. I know you get busy and all, but we are still family after all.

Family we are

And as all families some us travel to distant lands

I'm in the world of son being conscripted
and daughter flying over next month with and to meet her boyfriend
whilst trying to sort out our kitchen and still working on the newish home.

Work is hectic as always, a good thing

But just occasionally I get a weekend off, so some Cody time

Oh and it's Cuddle monster and Cody's anniversary weekend ...................11 years

Why is relaxation time so busy ? LOL

Loving it

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join