It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Fin,
A few pages back you talked about wanting to teach children.
From reading your posts I think you would make an exceptional
Veterinarian..you seem to have a natural affinity for animals and vice versa!

Yeah. I would love to help, anything, anyone. But i drink. I would get more kicks out of helping than beer, but i take the shortest road. It does not benefit me or anyone else.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Good night Joe and sweet dreams!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: Night Star
Beautiful card , Night .

Oh, missed this reply. Glad you enjoyed it Sheye! I think these cards are amazing with their whimsical kitties and beautiful and inspiring writings.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You help us by being your sweet and thoughtful self Fin. Perhaps some day in the future you can tackle bigger and better things. If not...you'll always have us by your side and this wondrous realm to wander around in.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I drink too. Do you have a foodbank in your town/city? Maybe they need a volunteer? I did this for 4 years and it's maybe something to think about. You are an unpaid volunteer and for half or a whole day will be tasked with the collection, storage and/or distribution of foodstuffs. You don't get paid but you do get to help someone that needs it. If you can turn up sober and on time each week you'll be fine. You get to meet and help some very nice people too, at least I did.

Just an idea.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For Night
Just so you could try it if you wanted to.

I am off to the treadmill.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
from Pg128 HERE
...Pudge looked up at Gordi, nodded his head and forced a weak smile... but it was obvious that he was not alright at all.
"I am unharmed my friend, but Mixie (the Pixie) is missing. She was down in the village when... when... they came. I tried to find her, but there was no trace of her and she hasn't been seen since."
"Oh no! I'm so sorry Pudge, you must be worried sick. But listen - She's a resourceful wee thing, clever as a dire-fox, as fast as the wind and I'm SURE she'll be fine.
Ah'll help ye tae find her if ah can, but first... we have another troubling matter to attend to... Do you still have the Magesphere that you brought to show nightstar?..."

Pudge slid his hand under the folds of his cloak and swiftly produced the beautiful gold and crystal Magesphere.

"Errollore has returned, and he's foretold o' a great Evil that is coming. I maself huv felt it's presence - right ootside the shed! I tracked it tae the path from the Northern woods. It's bad Pudge, very bad - but ah think that your Magesphere might huv been sent here tae help us in some way?
The images that ye saw in it... the evil ones, the swirling numbers... and the elves?
Could ye make any sense o' it at all?"

"Only the occasional face, and the numbers "53" and "17" repeated over and over... swirling in the mists... I thought that Nightstar might be able to help..."

"I agree laddie, let's take it tae her and then I'll help ye tae find the wee pixie-lass"

The comrades quickly left the Tavern and made their way back to the Shed.
It was very busy with all manner of creatures, a crowd had gathered in the great hall and Nightstar stood before them, about to speak...

They decided that, for now... the Magesphere could wait...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just dropping in to say a quick Hello to everyone so, Hello!

(My last Story piece entry HERE.)

After landing on the grasses out side The Shed fire pit, Syx and the other Dragons with Him began to wander around saying hello to some Whom were gathered nearby.

Syx walked into the Woods and Shape Shifted into His familiar Human shape. Gathering up some clothes He had stashed by a large oak tree, He donned the garments and headed towards The Shed.

On His way there He patted Storm, Night Stars Dragon on His shoulder saying, "Storm can you please have watch over the skies and the vicinity here while I go into The Shed for a short while?"

"No Problem Syx. You know I will do My best to satisfy that request!" Storm returned with a toothy grin.

"Atta Boy Storm! I knew I could depend on You!" Syx finished with.

Entering the Great Hall, inside of The Shed, Syx looked around at all the Elves, Wizards and others that made up most of the living Souls of Accasia.

"I caught a piece of a telepathic message of someone Who mentioned there was a gathering inside The Shed, in the Great Hall here. I do not now what this is all about. Can You fill Me in Please?" Syx asked a small stick creature that was walking across the path Syx was taking.

"I wish I could Syx. I know not of the meaning of this large gathering, as I have just arrived here Myself. I felt the vibrations underfoot of a lot of foot traffic heading towards The Shed recently. So I came to satisfy My curiosity." The small creature said to Syx.

"Well then I guess We shall find out together!" Syx replied with a smile....

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Do you have a foodbank in your town/city? Maybe they need a volunteer?

Yes i do. All Finnish towns and cities have a foodbank. Finland tries to paint a picture to the world of being a nordic social state of wellbeing. But things are boiling under the surface.

Very happy to read you helped for so long. It is likely, that you saved a couple of lives. Don't downplay this.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

LOL, good choice to share with us especially since I just finished listening to a slightly different version of this.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I wish I could send a picture of this, but alas I can't so I will try to describe it.
The beagle Sam, the alpha of my pack of two, has occupied 75% of the love seat, lounging, stretched out on top a pillow.
The rottie Gigi wanted to join him.
He weighs 32 pounds she 100.
She gently sneaks up behind him and sniffs him to see if he is in the mood to move.
He gives her the "Are you kidding" look and settles back down.
She with much effort and contemplation wraps herself around his bottom, folds a leg over him and falls asleep with her but hanging over the edge.
That is true love.
She adores him.
Now mind you this was the vicious dog I rehabbed.
:

I had to laugh at this as it is the same thing my cats did yesterday. My younger female kittie, Miss Paris, just "has" to have her spot at the end my bed to sleep away the day on. However, the much bigger brother, Mr. Worm, had decided to sleep there after his busy day of, umm, sleeping someplace else. So as to not cause the world to end Miss Paris decided to sleep as close as she could to her now occupied her favorite spot. This meant that she was sleeping at the very edge of the bed. How she failed to fall of I don't know.

Apparently, this was rather traumatic for her as she sought the comfort of my lap four times that evening. Doing so is very unusual for her as she becomes a lap kitty only about once every 3-4 months.

Times are hard for being a cat or dog I guess.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Night, glad to see that you are getting along better today.

Here you are morphed with Ace Frehley

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Gordi,

Syx,

Well done! Things are really heating up now, I'm looking forward to what night has to say!

Blue,
I noticed you haven't posted any new pics to your Twitter

I have hit a small slump creatively myself, I've been meaning to post in the Rap battle thread for a while but I just don't feel the mojo.

Spring is in the air up here finally, and only about a foot of snowpack left up here on the mountain,I'm hoping the more time I spend out side reinvigorates my creative juices.

/Hugs to one and all big and small short and tall from spring to fall!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Sneaky cheeky bugger!

You got that in seconds before I started replying

Awesome ! Ace Night Star !

Respectfully,
~ meathead
edit on 29-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I've taken a bit of a Twitter break as I had been concerned with the outcome of today's visit to the psychiatrist. All is well, so that is good news. I've also been busy with my addiction to Civilization IV and Netflix. Afterall, the internet is the only life I have other than my cats.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi for give Me will Ya?! In My usual mode of Being A Dumb-Ass, I spaced out in giving You kudos, for your latest, and some before this one, Story elements! Great stuff There Bro!!

Great Writings to one and All Whom have participated so far here! ( I hope that will keep Me outta any further boiling waters?!)

Fat chance at that Syx! (Now Who said that?!?!?!)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The last civilization game I played was revolutions..I have an Xbox 360,but no internet for it.
I beat it on deity mode two different ways.it took for ever.. I brought my Xbox to my friends and updated
A few things and in the process had those achievements erased..

I've been on a Magic the gathering 2013 kick over the winter..

I'm glad your appointment went well bro!

I'm gonna grab a plate of dinner, I'll be back in a bit.

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What a great song Fin!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If I may, I too am glad Your Doc appt went well. I have not played any of the games You mentioned, as I have always been a First Person Shooter Fan. Years ago when Unreal came out for PC, I was hooked!

Netflix is a staple here at My place too. That and A Couple Fire Stix keep our Movie quotas filled!
CC and I used to stay up till 2 and later in the morning watching movies. Anymore She zonks out after a half hour watching TV. Yes I am concerned and We are looking into some possible reasons for that. Some, well most of Her meds make Her drowzy, so She has been doing a one by one usage of them to try to pin point the source of Her lately overtiredness. Is that a word? It is now!! LOL!!

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join