It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
Love that pic btw,, I make that face often..

Oh good, I knew I could relate to you.
I should go now before I become too silly.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

If you must..

Good night noble wolf! Sleep well!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Sheye
Now I need to find some bolt cutters and some old pennies. They took them out of circulation here in Canada a few years back .

Bolt cutters or pennies?

Hello Sheye how was your day?
Mine was packed with cortisol and adrenalin a cocktail that wears me out. I have to find a way to ignore people in RL.

😏... pennies. They got rid of pennies. Lol

How was my day ? Not as productive as I had hoped, and I also got into a small spat with my son on the telephone.

To be honest, all I seem to want to do is sleep ,except for when I cant, which is probably a result of crazy sleeping patterns. I need more routine, yet I love the freedom of not having to adhere to one.

As far as avoiding people in RL ... I do it all the time. That may even be a reason I sleep so much... I try to avoid myself.😆 I think I may be experiencing mild depression, and am hoping by doing a downsizing of “things”, and Spring around the corner, things will look up🤷🏻‍♀️.

I will refrain from asking you how you are my friend, as I know you often don’t wish to discuss personal matters, but let me say this... whatever you may have to journey and struggle through in RL, remember there are many souls who love you and pray for you. Many in heaven, and many who love you here in the Shed and on ATS.
edit on 29-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: Sheye

I admit I may have gone to far when I pretended to put the Lego set in my car..lol

Respectfully,
~meathead

😆 ...ok..so maybe you weren’t their favourite uncle after all . Too funny!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Glad that you took a liking to the Night Star work I did. I have a few others of Night that I will share tomorrow as it's getting late for me now after getting up too early today. Hope you are having a good week.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

G’night WIS. Have a restful sleep.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I never got Lego either. It's just a bunch of coloured plastic ugly rectangular bricks. Expensive too. Mehhh!

"For my next exhibition, The Sistine Chapel... Ow...my foot!"

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I ended up giving the half penny to the oldest at the time 13 and explained the trick, I did have the common sense to remind him how he felt when he realized he was swindled. He is 19 now...time flies..

Ok gang I'm going to call it a night.

/Hugs all

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

G’night Joe ... pleasant dreams.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You build things with Lego.

Teaches children all sorts of good things.

P

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You build things with Lego.

Teaches children all sorts of good things.

P

I agree. They are a great learning toy , and the creativity that can be expressed is just what children need.

You need a large number to make the more elaborate pieces, but they are a great gift and kids can quickly collect them.
The only issue with them is storing them immediately after use ( or display) .. none of this leaving them on the floor to step on. Those things hurt.🤨

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I guess I was too poor to play with the good stuff. Plus all the fancy stuff (more expensive) came out in the 80's. I didn't play with Lego in the 80's. I blame my parents.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Cool as a cool thing and YES! it makes a great avvy!
G

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thanks Joe, Mike, 'Raine and Sheye!
(For the story compliments...)

More to come sooooon!!
I have pm'd some ideas to nightstar.

'Raine - you have a PM.... AGAIN! LOL

pssst - It's F R I D A Y !!!

G

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
For the record...
LEGO is a fantastic toy and learning tool (especially the old-school rectangular stuff!!) BUT My Effing God does it hurt when you step on it!!! It should be banned under the Geneva convention! My eyes are tearing up just thinking about it!!!
And Stairs!!!! NEVER EVER EVER leave LEGO blocks on the stairs!!! arrrggghhhh!!!! (BUMP!)
Happy place.... Happy place.... think of a happy place..... soft and squishy.... that's it..... nice and soft..... cuddly.... soft.... fluffy.... yes . . . . and . . . relax . . .

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
For the record...
LEGO is a fantastic toy and learning tool (especially the old-school rectangular stuff!!) BUT My Effing God does it hurt when you step on it!!!

Yes. I think that there are two stages in human life. The time before stepping on a LEGO, and the time after that. It is unreal. But i believe that playing with LEGOs really benefits kids. Planning, creativity, eye-hand coordination and stuff like that.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Lol. Just to show off a little.

I didn't have much growing up either, making up for it now. There is something about it that is great therapy for thinking time or just to relax.

Yes it does cost a lot.

This is my little one taken a decade ago. Whole family built it.

It is 2.4m or 8 feet long. (Because that was the length of the table we built it on.

P

edit on 30/3/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Wow, that is really cool! What a handsome little guy!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I have to go out today for lunch and groceries and what-not. Hope I can handle it.

Gordi, I shot out a quick reply last night/early morning, but will write a better reply tonight.

I'll attempt to get dressed now and try to look alive. lol

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Spirit card reading for the day

Imagination

Meet zed. He might not look like your ordinary house cat, but in fact he is one. He doesn't come from outer space or from a far off land. He lives just around the corner. He is the maker of his own kitty verse. He is constantly re-creating himself to mirror the infinite possibilities of his imagination. Today he is purple and green, but tomorrow he might be made of flowers and the next day he might have stars for eyes. We are all in a constant state of becoming. We don't always stick with the familiar A,B, and C. Sometimes, we can reach for Zed.

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join