It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! I've loved that story pieces You have dropped in lately! Great readings!!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi, loved the story entry!!! You present quite the challenge with that Magesphere thingy and the face and numbers. Do I look that clever where I can figure that out? Bahaha! I'm always up for a challenge though and will come up with something eventually.

Still feeling kinda sick and been sleeping a lot, but I will get back to the story as soon as I can.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I was just about to compliment you on your story entry! So happy to see you again my Dragon friend! Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the story entry as well as the card readings.

I have no idea yet what I will say at the great gathering, but when I am feeling better, I'll find me some good music to inspire my next piece.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I carry a 1.08Kd runningon modern warfare 3

But I only get to play when I visit my buddy..no internet here but my phone.

My Xbox gamer tag is : Mike Stivic.

Lately when I visit he has been making me play the new one.. which I don't mind because it's boots on the ground.
But not knowing the maps hurts me..a lot..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you hun! Someone had made me the other avi without the tears tattoo. I had no idea about pixel sizes. I switched back to my original avi. I have too many pics on my computer and am trying to delete some, so don't want to add anymore at this time. I appreciate your efforts though. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Night, glad to see that you are getting along better today.

Here you are morphed with Ace Frehley

Wow! How very cool! I actually met Ace many years ago. It was during his drinking years and he was comical as hell and quite nice.

Hold on to the pic for me. Once I decide which ones to delete on my computer, I will save this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I hope CC is doing the elimination process of her meds through her Doctor's approval. Some meds have to be in your system for awhile before you feel the full affects, so it would be awhile to notice if a certain med is causing it. I have some meds that cause drowsiness as well. She could have her Docs maybe lower the dosages or try another med maybe?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Spirit Card reading.

Expression

Meet Chanti She once kept her ideas and feelings locked away in her heart where no one could see or hear them. It felt safe and secure, but alas , she felt so alone. No one truly knew her. She was longing to come out to play. Gathering her courage, she flung open the window in her mind and unlatched the doorway in her soul. She started to speak her mind and give voice to her heart. She could never again fit in that small, closed space of hiding. Soon, her words grew into unabashed singing. What song are you keeping captive? What song at long last, can you unleash into the world?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thank You Little Elf, My Friend! As for what to say at the gathering, perhaps run that one by Tom? Just a thought. As He said We needn't rush this, so....
CC has talked to Her Docs about the Meds problem a few times. Pretty sure they are ok with Her plan....
Oh, I have used this one for mood music, to write to.
Hmmm, ATS won't let Me use the video address feature, so click this:
www.youtube.com...

ETA: Loved that latest card reading!!

edit on 29-3-2018 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

My kid used Our phone to get His computer online to play World of Warcraft a while back. I would think it would work for Your Gaming platform too. I'll have to ask Him when next We talk. He's in Washington State indulging in the Recreational Plant program.

(Is it against the T's and C's here to talk about that? It is Legal and all that so?....If not, Mod please excuse My ignorance....)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Never fear Syx, I will come up with something. Love the vid you shared!!!!

Here is your video...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thanx Night! I did it the right way I thought? Well hell, maybe that's what I get for thinking! LOL!!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oooohh looky what I found! I might have to make an Avatar outta this one! Is made just for Us Aries!!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The.clamp on the verboten plant seems to have loosened here.. I don't call it by name either.
Medical Mary MM doesn't seem to offend..

My phone is 8 gigs a month plan , and it's a shoddy connection where I live.
I already know the lag would be horrendous.

I dug the pit for the dish the first year I got here, five feet deep and 4 foot around..
No one here has expressed interest in going beyond that point here besides myself..

So it is what it is..

When I lived in Connecticut I played Everquest , on the pvp server. Then my friends convinced me to play WOW.
The graphics were way better but the player base was about 15 years younger..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

Before I moved to wow ..I switched servers and became part of the infamous raiding guild Hellfire Club.there is a raid boss fight someone from our guild uploaded to YouTube floating around out there that my warrior (Decimater) Dessimus Decimates has a cameo..

edit on 29-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ah yes, you and I are 9 days apart in April my fellow Aries.
Very cool dragon!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hi Joe! Having pork chops for supper. I don't play any of those games so can't contribute anything. LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

LOL about younger player base Man! I'm 55 about to be 56 in less than 2 weeks so I know what ya mean...
When I game at all, it's with a single player right on My PC. If I were back in My 20's or 30's I might have gone to WOW, or similar MMPOG's, but I'm ok with occasional gaming here at home now.
Oh Illinois has gone recreational in Cook County. That's Chicago area. I think it's a test plan... One day My area west of there will open that door. One day.... Alas, it seems so far away! LOL!!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi all.. just popped in for a quick hello.

Gordie and Styx , your story entries were great 👍🏼

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yep that famous 9!! CC has had probs with that number, but Not I.
How can I when it was the day I was born on, right?! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank You Sheye!

LOL You said Styx! The river to Hell. Well I guess I have had that effect on some people in the past! LOL!!

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join