It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner Earth expedition Moving On... We will have to wait.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I feel something needs to be pointed out. Hollow earth and inner earth are 2 different ideas entirely.

Hollow Earth theory suggests an actual central sun on the interior of the planet while the majority of what we consider "the mantle" being open space. It's awfully silly.

Inner earth, sometimes called honeycomb earth, is the theory that there are many gigantic cavernous areas under the party's crust. Large enough to support societies and their own eco-systems. They certainly won't be marked on a map anywhere so providing diagrams of known deep caves isn't gonna be much help.

Stories of inner earth societies ( such as Agartha ) have been around for millennia and come from many ancient cultures.

Well , someone with some actual knowledge shows up in defense of the original OP
Finally.
Although I do not believe in the "Hollow Earth" , I do keep an open mind for the "Inner Earth" . I find the latter fascinating .

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
But... then how hard is it to comment on an 'Expedition' .... yes, an expedition, Expedition being the key word. Just as current expeditions are finding lost cities in the Amazon in recent months with new radar and imaging.....

Again, the key word being _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , yes you guessed it, an expedition.

A ride on a ship, to a location, to look for any evidence of any opening, that is all.

www.youtube.com...

Or consider this... www.youtube.com...

Sorry, this failed, hopefully a second attempt will work www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
As it happens, I'm in the process of writing a thread which I believe, connects a few dots which haven't been fully explored previously, at least not for some time, and not with the highlighted connections which I bring to bear on the matter.

I'd heard of the NPIEE before, it always seemed to me that it was fated for 'things to go wrong'. I mean - an independent expedition, essentially a publicly operated expedition, to a region of the planet which various governments, corporations & space/earth exploration agencies have gone out of their way to obfuscate in the decades since the first satellites were launched?

They simply can't let that happen. They would lose control of the information - and wow, that information is powerful. It's the sort of thing that would cause revolution in all four corners of the globe - or at the very least, it would disrupt the social order of our civilisation on a massive scale. If, that is, the actual truth of the matter is as earth-rending as I suspect it to be.

I hope to see you join the discussions when I post my related thread - it's an interest which has developed recently, following some key revelations I've encountered, some of which are explored in the thread. One day, the memory of these pioneers will be suitably honoured - the dreamers who refused to have their minds caged, and didn't back down in the face of ridicule & deliberate obstructions..

edit on JanuarySaturday1801CST10America/Chicago-060032 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
One thing I'd like to add here, for the benefit of the occluders who:

a) Think they're intellectually superior
b) Think they're funny
c) Think their knowledge extends to the ends of the Earth
d) Are helping (whether knowingly or unknowingly) those who prefer humans to remain ignorant..

You guys, seriously - with your snazzy diagrams & copy/paste wisdom - seriously, are you telling us that you personally have either:

a) Flown over the North Pole yourself (by plane or by ISS)..?
b) Launched a satellite with adequate imaging technology into a stable polar orbit..?
c) Remote viewed the poles of our planet..?
d) Had discourse with any of the people who have personally done these things..?

The thing is, you haven't. None of you have done these things. All you have is second-hand information, which of course, is subject to manipulation as any military or intelligence person would tell you. Heck, even scientists aren't immune to the temptation to:

a) Fake the data (result of failed experimental design)
b) Fudge the data (as above, or below)
c) Predetermine the publicly acceptable conclusions
d) Make up the conclusions due to lack of evidence (result of failed experiments/ untenable data interpretation)
e) Make up the conclusions due to professional pressure brought to bear (result of corruption)

So my recommendation to all of you, is that you:

a) Reassess your snarky attitudes
b) Be intellectually honest regarding the polar conundrum
c) Stop trying to stifle free thought
d) Stop pretending you know the answers
e) Cease & desist from forcing suspect conclusions onto others, which were the result of controlled information in the first place.

You probably don't realise how tightly controlled certain information streams actually are, but if that's the case, you should perhaps take hold of the threads & follow them back to their point of origin. What you'll find is that the source field is very narrow, and some of the threads stop well short of the claimed authority. Much of what is accepted as scientific certainty, actually came from sources which hadn't analysed the data first-hand. Ergo, there were opportunities to mess with the data. And in fact, there is good evidence to show that it is possible to mislead (literally) participants in some of the expeditions themselves, in real-time.

Snarky, 'clever' 'answers', are usually a hallmark of intellectual insecurity, or conversely, smug self-superiority, often seeking comfort in'safe' groupthink. And this is in addition to revealing the speaker as being (often) spiteful & narcissistic, easy to manipulate, and generally incompetent when it comes to skillful, strategic, innovative & intellectually honest independent thought.

The enemy of wisdom thanks you for your service.

edit on JanuarySaturday1801CST11America/Chicago-060003 by FlyInTheOintment because: layout, clarification

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I have heard some crazy story's regarding remote viewers,with story's of tunnel systems,inhabitants,makes you wonder why they have federal agents posted in these supposed underground entrances,just adds more mystery,very good chance there are pockets,just look at the underground citys being found

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There's an oral tradition from the Macuxi tribes of the Amazon that's worth mentioning:

Their oral legends speak of an entrance into Earth. Until the year 1907, the Macuxies would enter some sort of cavern, and travel from 13 to 15 days until they reached the interior. It is there, “at the other side of the world, in the inner Earth” is where the Giants live, creatures that have around 3-4 meters in height.

www.subterraneanbases.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Very well said.

And I agree, as for myself I keep an open mind on this subject.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Very well said.

And I agree, as for myself I keep an open mind on this subject.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Interesting, I had not heard of or read that legend before..

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
this " inner earth " expedition to the north pole - is a scam thats been going on longer than i can remember - and everey time - there is an excuse not to go

personal opinion - i dont think the " disclaimer " helps - it reads somethi8ng like [ paraphrasing ] :

we dont actually know where the alledged entrance to inner earth is - so we will just saiil around and hope we stumble across it - when we dont find it - dont blame us and no refunds "

so - realists should view this as an arctic cruise with a bunch of lunatics - and note that the norweigans and canadians offer arctic cruises with a better ittinary for seeing whales , polar bears auoras etc etc etc for slightly less money - on better ships - and offer realistic prospects of fulfilling all the claims made

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I have heard some crazy story's regarding remote viewers,with story's of tunnel systems,inhabitants,makes you wonder why they have federal agents posted in these supposed underground entrances,just adds more mystery,very good chance there are pockets,just look at the underground citys being found

Interesting. I would love to see the story from the remote viewing sessions. Also the federal agents being posted at entrances too...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The Earth has a hole but its filled in with space dust.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Some of you people....I've never personally built a car...but I can still tell what makes one safe.
So much information comes from second hand sources without any direct observation....I think we call that education?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The trouble is, there are so many on this site who seem to come here just to tell us is how none of this is real. I appreciate everyone has an opinion, and I am not against them airing it, but I can't understand why come on a site like this if you don't actually believe any of the things that are discussed. Often a theory is shot down with such authority that it can be really annoying to those who choose to at least have an open mind.
As for Hollow Earth / Inner Earth- much as I would love to think the Earth is hollow, I just can't believe it, but Inner Earth, definitely possible and I would not be surprised if there were deep systems populated by others.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

Some people are just trolls and have nothing better to do with their time. I agree with you StuKE on your opinions. I definitely think there are many cavernous systems deep underground.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: StuKE
The trouble is, there are so many on this site who seem to come here just to tell us is how none of this is real. I appreciate everyone has an opinion, and I am not against them airing it, but I can't understand why come on a site like this if you don't actually believe any of the things that are discussed. Often a theory is shot down with such authority that it can be really annoying to those who choose to at least have an open mind.
As for Hollow Earth / Inner Earth- much as I would love to think the Earth is hollow, I just can't believe it, but Inner Earth, definitely possible and I would not be surprised if there were deep systems populated by others.

As I stated, I neither believed or did not believe. But I want to see something come of this, I would like to believe... Imagine if it WAS proven... Think about that for a minute. Perhaps a world free of consumerism, war, disease, and evil.

I had been thinking of this for a while, my memory jogged by something I read, minimally related on some random site... (ok, I don't exactly remember where) but that inclined my OP and topic. I imagine the Yanomami Indians could scarcely believe there is land covered in perpetual ice....... here on earth.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
How can the earth be hollow if the earth is flat?

Flat does not equal thin.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

indeed - but getting any sort of coherent answer from flat earth proponents to questions like :

how thick is it ?

is utterly furstrating - the level of evasive dishonesty such questions generate often makes me wonder if any of them actually believe thier own dogma

heck - these even a schism over " is there an edge "

which is a hoot , with :

the " finite disc and definite edge " proponents coming up with the silliest " explainations " of " why no one can get past teh ice wall "

while the " infinite plane " seprarists - dont actually seem to grasp the principle of infinity - and cannot explain how thier alledged " endless " plane works

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

That's our little joke, a mock of sorts. I don't really believe the world is flat, to clarify.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Our Earth is not hollow but it may indeed contain vast caverns in her crust that have yet to be discovered.

Either way, the only thing in the middle is a vast core of molten iron, hence the magnetic field it produces that allows our continued existence on her surface.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join