It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner Earth expedition Moving On... We will have to wait.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Brooks Agnew has faithfully served NPIEE team for more than 7 years and invested more than $40 thousand of his own personal money into the venture. He has thoroughly enjoyed making the world aware of the hypothesis and proposing the expedition as a scientific method of proving or disproving the theory that planets may form or stabilize as hollow spheres. It is with no regets, and yet a heavy heart, that he has submitted his resignation as expedition leader. His business corporate leadership responsibilties are demanding so much of his time that he cannot do justice for the NPIEE team. He will continue to be a voyager and will continue support the expedition. Thank you, Dr. Agnew, for your great leadership for the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition and may God speed.

x2-radio.com...

I for one was hoping something would come of it. I believe a Russian Icebreaker was acquired at the time, and there were openings for explorers to join the expedition.

I first became aware of it on Coast To Coast, I believe post Art Bell, though don't hold me to that date, but Coast to Coast was the source for me. I suppose it was too much to hope for after stirring our imaginations........ lol, much like 'Mel's Hole' ......ha,ha ....different hole. Who knows what will come of it, the future might make it the only habitable location left free of a nuclear contamination that seems to be on the horizon. What are your thoughts?

Perhaps the Russian icebreaker is not available at this juncture with tensions as they are, but then the northern ice is in disarray and melting like never before in recent time.

Do you suppose it's still possible to accomplish such and endeavor ?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Do you suppose it's still possible to accomplish such and endeavor ?

How can there be an entrance to the inner earth at the North Pole, its an ice covered ocean.

The hollow sphere theory is bogus, the deeper we go into the planet the higher the density of pressure , collapsing all hollows by sheer weight of mass.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

well we do have some massive cave systems, so no, not all hollows....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's ice covered for now.... But.

I am not saying I believe in this Agartha, inner earth, ( and not saying I don't) rather the possibility of an expedition ? Still, I suppose many romanticize such a possibility.

I bring this up as it has been silent in the news for a while, and needn't die altogether.

An expedition would do a lot in the way of proving one way or another the possibility quieting the skeptics and believers alike.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Plotus because: clarity

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The earth isn't hollow... it's a consistently moving structure sort of.
The only way we would be able to dig deep enough into it is to find cave systems deep within a craton, but even they 'end' at a certain point.
a hollow earth cannot happen because of two things, one gravity, and two plate tectonics.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.subterraneanbases.com...

A through Z of people or organizations that seem to have info and a belief. After all, didn't we just discover the biggest cave in the world in Southeast Asia... just a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
www.subterraneanbases.com...

A through Z of people or organizations that seem to have info and a belief. After all, didn't we just discover the biggest cave in the world in Southeast Asia... just a few years ago.

even the biggest caves barely go down into the earth, compared with the overall size of the planet. that's like finding a big pimple and thinking the inside of your body might be full of pus... hehe

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

well we do have some massive cave systems, so no, not all hollows....

Derp , the cave between er ears, is not at the center of the Earth either...

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am not saying I believe in this Agartha, inner earth, ( and not saying I don't) rather the possibility of an expedition ?

The deepest 'expeditions' are mines, the Gold Mine in South Africa is a couple miles down and the temp there is already too hot to work in... almost.

A couple of miles.

deepest holes in the earth

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
SOURCE

Deepest known cave is only 7,208 feet deep - or 1.365152 miles
edit on 1132018 by seattlerat because: get your facts straight rat

edit on 1132018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

that's really pretty damn cool, nice map

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
How can the earth be hollow if the earth is flat?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I feel something needs to be pointed out. Hollow earth and inner earth are 2 different ideas entirely.

Hollow Earth theory suggests an actual central sun on the interior of the planet while the majority of what we consider "the mantle" being open space. It's awfully silly.

Inner earth, sometimes called honeycomb earth, is the theory that there are many gigantic cavernous areas under the party's crust. Large enough to support societies and their own eco-systems. They certainly won't be marked on a map anywhere so providing diagrams of known deep caves isn't gonna be much help.

Stories of inner earth societies ( such as Agartha ) have been around for millennia and come from many ancient cultures.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
How can the earth be hollow if the earth is flat?

DISRAELI , I see your paying attention.... Yes I often remark the Earth is Flat, a mock to all.

edit on 13-1-2018 by Plotus because: BBQ Utz are best, along with Ying Ling Black and Tan

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
But... then how hard is it to comment on an 'Expedition' .... yes, an expedition, Expedition being the key word. Just as current expeditions are finding lost cities in the Amazon in recent months with new radar and imaging.....

Again, the key word being _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , yes you guessed it, an expedition.

A ride on a ship, to a location, to look for any evidence of any opening, that is all.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-1-2018 by Plotus because: Getting more Utz chips, almost spilled my beer..

Or consider this... www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-1-2018 by Plotus because: I can't go, I get seasick..

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Star and Flagged.

Anything having to do with Inner earth and/or Hollow Earth is of extreme interest to me as I find the stories very fascinating.

I see nothing wrong with exploration, why not?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
About two years ago I started reading Vril: The Coming Race, a once vastly popular work about a Subterranean Civilization.

I had loved the inner earth stories of Jules Verne (Journey to the Center of the Earth) and it really got my imagination wondering as a child.

I've heard countless stories over the ages about such possibilities and would love to hear another one.

Thumbs up.
I'll be looking forward to updates!

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Great points.

I'm a huge proponent of the Inner Earth theory. It is kind of a Conspiracy Theory of Everything. It explains all the mysterious things we love to talk about on here.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I doubt the Earth is hollow, however, there are massive cave systems underground and the Reptilians are thought to have retreated there and built communities and bases. I think the elite probably also have bases and bunkers there.
edit on 13pmSat, 13 Jan 2018 18:49:21 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I doubt the Earth is hollow, however, there are massive cave systems underground and the Reptilians are thought to have retreated there and built communities and bases. I think the elite probably also have bases and bunkers there.

As I first stated, I don't believe, or not believe. I wish there were a current exploration going on. Perhaps with an economy gaining in strength one will be proposed. But the tensions with Russia seem to be an impediment as of late....'appear' ...

Curiously I had a dream a month or so back, a mishmash of things. In the dream I was following down into the Panamint mountains to the supposed "River of Gold" reported by an Earl Dorr, a prospector in early 1900's Death Valley prospecting. In the dream I encountered ...reptilians... or more rightly reptiles. Much like Iguana's and Monitor lizards and alligators. Stuff you might picture living in caves, they were in the nooks and crannies. Then in my dream I realized these were the Reptilians. Not sentient beings, but dangerous carnivores never the less.

Now mind you this part was just a dream....yes .just a dream, not really related to the OP. just to your reptilian comment. And yea for those familiar with the Earl Door Panamint story of The River of Gold, I did make it down to the ledges with the black sand and filled my pockets. Sadly I awoke right when it was getting good.... ! Rats ! This was not what encouraged this OP, but your comment clicked a memory.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Plotus because: exploring

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join