It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks via UK Notice implies Assange no longer in Ecuadorian Embassy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

More Note on recent press: UK gov claims that it will arrest Assange because he changed his house arrest location without permission. A max $5,000 or 3 months penalty, not valid & long spent. Assange already served more than 14x the max under UK sentencing (house arrest = 50% time).

wikileaks

So it appears Assange is no longer at the embassy but for how long?

MegaAnon has said she carried his passport and visa in her purse when he was removed from the Ecuador Embassy back in Oct. 2016. Said 'good guys' got to him first. Said he was in a warm place and not in the 'domestic US.

All of her posts on 4chan and recently reddit going back to May 2017 (4chan) are being archived on Reddit by user Todd Whiskey.

So my thoughts are that he may well have been extracted in 2016 and it was kept quiet by all involved until the deal was made with Rothberger/Trump/Assange. UK kept quiet and the latest refusal of mediation was a psychop to feign innocence, as is this current news.

This info was posted first by "LightSpeedDriver" on this ATS Thread but the OP seems to have abandoned ship.

Your thoughts ATS?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This sounds a lot like it's 'official'.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This sounds a lot like it's 'official'.

Yep, but I would like to find the official UK announcement.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

No I think they granted him a visa or citizenship

WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has cryptically uploaded a picture of himself dressed in the national colors of Ecuador. The country’s media reports the whistleblower has been granted an Ecuadorian ID.

Assange’s ID was issued on December 21, Ecuadorian outlet El Universo reports, citing “reliable sources” and providing the civil registry number to check on the government website. The document number 1729926483, upon checking on the Internal Revenue Service, is indeed registered to one Julian Paul Assange.
www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

No I think they granted him a visa or citizenship

WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has cryptically uploaded a picture of himself dressed in the national colors of Ecuador. The country’s media reports the whistleblower has been granted an Ecuadorian ID.

Assange’s ID was issued on December 21, Ecuadorian outlet El Universo reports, citing “reliable sources” and providing the civil registry number to check on the government website. The document number 1729926483, upon checking on the Internal Revenue Service, is indeed registered to one Julian Paul Assange.
www.blacklistednews.com...

That really doesn't equate with not being in the same location for which UK determines there should be a fine or and additional 3 months. Really? and additional 3 months?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

More Note on recent press: UK gov claims that it will arrest Assange because he changed his house arrest location without permission. A max $5,000 or 3 months penalty, not valid & long spent. Assange already served more than 14x the max under UK sentencing (house arrest = 50% time).

wikileaks

So it appears Assange is no longer at the embassy but for how long?

MegaAnon has said she carried his passport and visa in her purse when he was removed from the Ecuador Embassy back in Oct. 2016. Said 'good guys' got to him first. Said he was in a warm place and not in the 'domestic US.

All of her posts on 4chan and recently reddit going back to May 2017 (4chan) are being archived on Reddit by user Todd Whiskey.

So my thoughts are that he may well have been extracted in 2016 and it was kept quiet by all involved until the deal was made with Rothberger/Trump/Assange. UK kept quiet and the latest refusal of mediation was a psychop to feign innocence, as is this current news.

This info was posted first by "LightSpeedDriver" on this [url=I get the impression much of the request for mediation by Ecuador has been a psyop in pretense he was still there. This comes much too soon after England's refusal. Did they even know when he left? Or are they responding to the OP's news item? A way to pretend they didn't know and have lost control. The US is likely involved.ATS Thread but the OP seems to have abandoned ship.

Your thoughts ATS?

Your ATS link is chopped, please post the thread title in full.

Apart from that, was he somewhere else on house arrest, and switched at that time. That wasn't recent.
edit on 10-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Roughly translated:

Chancellery refers to Julian Assange as "rumor." Tell the Civil Registry that the man lives in Pichincha.

Twitter. Maybe he's been placed in a residence? Twitter reply mentions Chaupicruz, Quito.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The political prisoner bit got deleted on his Twitter. twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

He could be going to Ecuador. He just got citizenship and a passport. He would have freedom, and be able to conduct business from there, since there's no extradition.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Has julian Assange left the UK
My apologies. Think this works

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You bet he left the UK, and likely planet Earth to be honest. Seriously, when was the last actual live sighting?? They just gave him an ID, and somebody uploads a picture of him in a jersey. So why not do a video? The poor bastard is dead. The only way he is not dead is if he was already taken to a CIA black site and continuing to be worked over before his body is deposited in the accident where they officially make it known.

Poor guy, he never really stood a chance.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You bet he left the UK, and likely planet Earth to be honest. Seriously, when was the last actual live sighting?? They just gave him an ID, and somebody uploads a picture of him in a jersey. So why not do a video? The poor bastard is dead. The only way he is not dead is if he was already taken to a CIA black site and continuing to be worked over before his body is deposited in the accident where they officially make it known.

Have to admit that I feel the same way - I wonder if he is still really alive at all. Not enough convincing evidence that he is.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes that happen a while ago. Think it is his way of being subtiillay honest.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I disagree. if as Meganon says he was removed in 2016 there would be no sighting after Oct 2016. The upload was to his website which only he can access. So why not do a video? He is in a transfer process or has recently been transferred. I say wait and see. There are so many possible psyop possibilities with this we will not know until another piece of info drops

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
We can then safely assume MegAnon is completely full of sh*t because he showed himself to the public mid 2017 still at the Embassy.

www.google.co.uk...

He is also not under house arrest either...
You don’t house arrest someone in a foreign embassy where you have no jurisdiction.

He is wanted for breach of bail.
edit on 10-1-2018 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
We can then safely assume MegAnon is completely full of sh*t because he showed himself to the public mid 2017 still at the Embassy.

www.google.co.uk...

You don’t house arrest someone in a foreign embassy where you have no jurisdiction.

Just how do we know that's real and not some green screen fakery?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

www.google.co.uk...

Just how do we know that's real and not some green screen fakery?

I can only assume that is extreme sarcasm.

I hope it is anyways.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Call me Judas if you like, unless I can touch it and confirm for myself I'm skeptical, in this day and age it's easy to fake something like Julian Assange on the balcony.

We're you there? Did you see him personally or did you watch it happen on a screen ?

Let's face it since he has gone underground the leaks seem to be different, not as revealing and somewhat contrived. Something does not add up, I would like to believe he is there and in good health.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Right, okay... Sure thing.

“Assange supporters greet him on balcony”
Type that into a google image search...
Scroll through for a while...
Be sure to really focus on the details...

& then please return immediately to explain to me what the hell kind of “green screen” could possibly be so advanced...
Going as far as to reflect his figure on the windows behind him... for example.

Never mind his giddy cult like supporters in attendance who orgasmed all over social media at the time because they got a glimpse of him.

For all I know they could have slit his throat the moment he stepped back inside...
It still proves that MegAnon is an ultra-bullsh*t artist.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I have no doubt meganon is full of it.

As far Assange goes and being seen on the balcony by supporters, they are still flogging a book from 2000 years ago when Jesus was seen after coming back to life, you know what I don't believe that story either, that doesn't stop many many other people believing it though ...

Curiously have you seen what they can do with green screens because if no it's worth a look.

As far as proof I have none, how do you know the people that said they saw him lied, perhaps they were paid to lie... Who knows...
edit on 11-1-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join