It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks via UK Notice implies Assange no longer in Ecuadorian Embassy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Curiously have you seen what they can do with green screens because if no it's worth a look.

Relatively familiar...

Enough to know you need a screen to actually be there physically...
& the fact that their primary purpose is to project a manipulated background, not foreground.
I’ve also never heard of them being used to project a person’s image in front of an actual organic backdrop.

The images negate all of those notions to.

The best you could claim is hologram tech, or a lookalike/clone...
& even then I could list a myriad of flaws with those ideas as well.

Believe what you like anyways.

MegAnon lied...
And he is not under house arrest...

Those are the only points I’ve made.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I'm not sure what to believe in this case, I reserve the right to be unsure unless I see tangible proof, at this point I have not

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

More Note on recent press: UK gov claims that it will arrest Assange because he changed his house arrest location without permission. A max $5,000 or 3 months penalty, not valid & long spent. Assange already served more than 14x the max under UK sentencing (house arrest = 50% time).

wikileaks

So it appears Assange is no longer at the embassy but for how long?

MegaAnon has said she carried his passport and visa in her purse when he was removed from the Ecuador Embassy back in Oct. 2016. Said 'good guys' got to him first. Said he was in a warm place and not in the 'domestic US.

All of her posts on 4chan and recently reddit going back to May 2017 (4chan) are being archived on Reddit by user Todd Whiskey.

So my thoughts are that he may well have been extracted in 2016 and it was kept quiet by all involved until the deal was made with Rothberger/Trump/Assange. UK kept quiet and the latest refusal of mediation was a psychop to feign innocence, as is this current news.

This info was posted first by "LightSpeedDriver" on this ATS Thread but the OP seems to have abandoned ship.

Your thoughts ATS?

I doubt the bloke is even alive andI reckon this is just deception, Just like seal team 6 and Osoma been laidened.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I am going to write up an obituary and memorial page to him next week and declare him dead myself. I will write him up as a martyr though, so don't sweat it.

The thing about it is, unless he ever physically shows up on video again, nobody could ever prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join