It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
At the moment, it looks like Hollywood is endorsing Oprah, or at least is giving her the first stage for political statements as a potential candidate.

Looks like she's following the standard meme of men are responsible for the mess. A slightly less radical stance than her many blatant racists statements since Trump's election. (Many are no longer to be found on YouTube which in itself is telling.)

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

It's much easier supporting those that would reduce the planet's population or culture when one doesn't have children of their own or relate to others' children. Oprah? No children. Coincidence? I think not.

Thoughts?
edit on 8-1-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well I saw the tv interview and I liked her...

she looks bag faced till she gets in front of the cameras and her face gets filled in puffy to make her skin tite or something...

she didn't say I'm wearing black because....like the golden globe ladies.....saying it.s time guys.....intimidating but the Iriquois nation heavily included women in their democracy meetings.....but O was in black.....and black bold frame eyewear

edit on 8-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I think Harvey will make a good running mate with her, after all, it appears that they have likely mated before

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I will wait to hear her stance on issues. I don't care if she calls herself a lib or a conserve, what are you going to do once elected?

I still think the average plumber can do a much better job that the average ass-hole politician, but the plumber won't swim with the criminals.

Plus the very soon the anti-trust issues that are a-brew'in will have to be dealt with. And since when does voting change a f'n thing? I still have hopes for Trump, but he has some major head winds.

edit on 8-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
after all the other criminals and clowns america has elected over the years may as well . with luck rest of world will give trump his wish and wall off america to avoid all the # it gets hit with from the criminals and clowns you lot keep electing .

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wasn't she in tight with Weinstein? Someone has a picture of her with him and some poor wanna be starlet.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Well I saw the tv interview and I liked her...

she looks bag faced till she gets in front of the cameras and her face gets filled in puffy to make her skin tite or something...

she didn't say I'm wearing black because....like the golden globe ladies.....saying it.s time guys.....intimidating but the Iriquois nation heavily included women in their democracy meetings.....but O was in black.....and black bold frame eyewear

She is self made, as is Trump. Financially very successful and one would assume a good financial head on her shoulders.

As an 'outsider', at least in direct political activity, it's also unlikely she 'owes' much to the normal machine either.

Trump has opened the door for a return to more of a 'citizen gov't' with many now considering running for President.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

This one.

The starlet looks like a deer in headlights. Oprah looks like an enabler.

P

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It's much easier supporting those that would reduce the planet's population or culture when one doesn't have children of their own or relate to others' children. Oprah? No children. Coincidence? I think not.

Yes, because we all know that women should all have babies to be real women.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, because we all know that women should all have babies to be real women.

How sad.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I am thinking it was sarcasm.

P

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

This one.

P

Yah that's the one. He's pinching her like someone might pinch fruit at the market to see if it's ripe.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I am thinking it was sarcasm.

P
Sarcasm laced with conviction.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism

This one.

P

Yah that's the one. He's pinching her like someone might pinch fruit at the market to see if it's ripe.
Kind of looks like Oprah is submitting her as a gift. Didn’t opera just land a role in that new wrinkle in time movie? I guess this was the down payment for that? Even Harvey won’t bang Oprah.
edit on 9-1-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Wasn't she in tight with Weinstein? Someone has a picture of her with him and some poor wanna be starlet.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

She's going to spirit cook some URANIUM pizza with yellow cake toppings, delivered by "buttery males".

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
She would be an improvement from Trump, and she is far more popular, looks like the dems have found a winner....

edit on 9-1-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

And enabler Oprah is holding her hand/arm down so Harvey can inspect the gift-package thoroughly.

What is this...the 4th Oprah thread today?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Not gonna be any traction with the whole omg, she sat with Weinstein...chances are high they never chit chatted about his conquests.

Might want to just work with the issues with this one given she has a massive fan base left and center..and even the women on the right. She very much could be sitting in office come 2021

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Poll..from a network that I will not send clicks to. Sorry.

Nearly seven in 10 voters overall, including a majority of Democratic voters, said in the survey they didn't want Winfrey to run. Only 21% — or less than half of those who have a favorable view of her — wanted her to launch a bid for the White House.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join