It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oprah Da Pimp ....Hmm.......

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Maybe Oprah, didn't know what harvey was like, I mean did you know what he was like until all these women came forward, I bet you guys thought he was great and funny and all that jazz. Some wives don't even realise their husbands are abusing their children until the child opens up about it. Give her a break. Maybe she knew or maybe she didn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Maybe Oprah, didn't know what harvey was like, I mean did you know what he was like until all these women came forward, I bet you guys thought he was great and funny and all that jazz. Some wives don't even realise their husbands are abusing their children until the child opens up about it. Give her a break. Maybe she knew or maybe she didn't.

Oprah is too high up in the food chain not to know.

With all of her security, industry contacts and friends within Hollywood .... and she didn't know.

I can't buy that one!

P

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Not another celebrity for President. Good grief America.

And Harpo? I know she's popular and all, but I get real bad vibes whenever I see her on tv or in pics. Just reading her name on here I got that same feeling. I get an overwhelming feeling/sense that what you see isn't what you get. I 'feel' deceit, concealed badness, deep connections with powerful people who are in the shadows and unseen, not good people. She is useful to them right now, popular and influential. She thinks she's 'one of them' but she's not, she wants to be. She's a willing puppet in return for a place in history as the first black female POTUS.

Whether I'm right or wrong, who knows? But that's what i feel.

Apologies for bring my 'woo' experience to the thread and no offence intended towards anyone, sincerely. I just felt compelled to post it.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

She is a clown, apparently they now come in all colours,white, brown , orange and black and if Lil Kimy has his dream ..... then yellow is also included.

Hollywood hasn't taken OVER America..

Hollywood IS America.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Your second paragraph nailed it,and is also one of the main reasons the human race is screwed.The people who Should be the leaders are not the types who who will enter politics,or have the means to get to presidential election level,if they could be persuaded to enter politics.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Same here,i feel the exact same thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Well I saw the tv interview and I liked her...

she looks bag faced till she gets in front of the cameras and her face gets filled in puffy to make her skin tite or something...

she didn't say I'm wearing black because....like the golden globe ladies.....saying it.s time guys.....intimidating but the Iriquois nation heavily included women in their democracy meetings.....but O was in black.....and black bold frame eyewear

She is self made, as is Trump. Financially very successful and one would assume a good financial head on her shoulders.

As an 'outsider', at least in direct political activity, it's also unlikely she 'owes' much to the normal machine either.

Trump has opened the door for a return to more of a 'citizen gov't' with many now considering running for President.

As I said in another thread, don't need more billionaire TV personalities
running the show, the one we got now, is a warning, she would be about as corporatist as they come, more pleasant than Trump more likeable than Obama, which would or could mean getting away with a lot of stuff, Nina Turner in my not so humble opinion would make a better pick, if not for the Burn himself, which corporate Dems try to side step again.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Lol...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

You nailed it. Oprah is not who and what she seems. She is definitely NOT the "outsider" some folks want to believe she is. She is not the "self-made" woman we've been led to believe that she is.

Oprah is a tool of the elite. When I saw her at the Golden Globes, I literally shuddered involuntarily. She's not there for women or the "#MeToo" movement. This is far more sinister.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

As an outsider, my perspective is that her speech was ok. Nothing more nothing less. However, when compared to many political speeches these days it stands out.

That, to me, is sad. It demonstrates the dearth of political talent out there. I mean everyone is going on about how her speech was magnificent, etc. No, Churchill made magnificent speeches. President Kennedy and his "those that dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly" speech is a truly great speech. There are many examples out there. Not so much in recent years.......

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What is the left going to do when she loses in 2020? I assume just meltdown/dissolve in the streets into some kind of gelatinous mass.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
What is the left going to do when she loses in 2020? I assume just meltdown/dissolve in the streets into some kind of gelatinous mass.

Well, you know... they'll just call us all dirty rotten racists and misogynists!!!

And they can add fat haters to the list -- a threefer!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

This one.

The starlet looks like a deer in headlights. Oprah looks like an enabler.

P

How's Weinsteins ear wax taste Oprah?

edit on 9-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
She's getting roasted on twitter.

#oprahknew
#oprahlies

It's quite entertaining.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If Oprah is for lower taxes, taking care of our vets, smaller government, strong border security, I'll vote for her!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Kinda looks like old Oprah is doin some pimpin....

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Oprah is for lower taxes, taking care of our vets, smaller government, strong border security, I'll vote for her!

All via elimination of 3/4s of the population . Sure about that ?
Better Hillary than "pushin up daisies"

edit on 1/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Nearly seven in 10 voters overall, including a majority of Democratic voters, said in the survey they didn't want Winfrey to run. Only 21% — or less than half of those who have a favorable view of her — wanted her to launch a bid for the White House."

Anderson Cooper could single-handedly change all their minds in a 15 minute segment.

edit on 1/9/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join