It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 5G dangerous?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah that's a paint suit not any kind of Hazmat suit .

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've heard that you don't want to have an apartment or office with one of those on the other side of wall. People report dizziness, nausea, sleeplessness, burning skin sensations. First responders are now getting training on the dangers of approaching an area with 5g. They also are now selling house wraps for new constructions. Also, selling protective curtains, paint, and clothing to protect from the RF radiation.
The strangest story I heard was that when they tested somewhere a flock of birds fell out of the sky. Supposedly, the RF radiation fried the magnetite in their brains. They said it was like when you put a grape in the microwave.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

I've got 5g at home and all I notice is it's pretty bad terrible range or could be the cheap Frontier router but the wifi is horrible .

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I think you'll find that '5g' when speaking about wifi routers means 5 gigahertz (standard wifi is 2.4 GHz) which gives higher data transfer speeds at the cost of lesser effective range whereas '5g' in terms of mobile phone technology stands for '5th generation' which is something else altogether.

It's a source of great confusion. 5th generation can operate at up to 86GHz for the highest data speeds of 20GB/sec
edit on 14/5/2019 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

My router transmits both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. My computer keeps switching between the two, but the speed difference is negligible.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The speeds you'll experience rely on every part of the overall network connection. Like the remote server you're connected to (& how busy it is at the time), network speed between there and your router, router capability, wifi interface in your PC, PC communication interface to the wifi interface etc.

Slowest part governs the maximum speeds you'll experience at any given time.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Stationary Desktop P.C.

I'll run a speed test with the 5 Ghz signal and see 175 Mbps. (avg)

Then switch over to the 2.4 Ghz signal and see 135 Mbps. (avg)

There's no noticeable difference from my surfing perspective. But I don't watch HD movies or play games on the P.C.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join