It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Sorry Guys there is no Aliens" - Excerpt - A Conspiracy For the World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CHickMagNet5000

Thats some pretty wacky claims there CHickMagNet5000, I especially like this one from your other thread, which was canceled back into this thread.

Project Galileo was an unmanned spacecraft that was launched to Jupiter in 1989, to take photos of its moons. In the Book of Revelation 22:5 it says when the prophecy comes to pass, the moon will disappear from the heavens and there will no longer be any night. Jupiter is a planet made up of different gasses, heavy hydrogen, helium and other trace gasses. It’s interesting to note that the exact same proportions of these gasses exist in our solar systems sun. As any astronomer will tell you Jupiter is a baby star that’s never ignited. The future plan is to crash the spacecraft Galileo into Jupiter, SpaceRef: Sunday July 2nd 2000 article by Keith Cowling with the intent of possibly igniting Jupiter, turning our solar system into a binary one.www.spaceref.com...

I know this claim is going to stretch the imagination, but this is what the evidence points to. NASA even confirmed that they are still going to terminate the spacecraft into Jupiter after the mission. Why was the Galileo spacecraft was carrying 49.7 pounds of weaponized grade plutonium, NASA claim the plutonium is used to power the batteries of the spacecraft, if that was true the spacecraft would have only lasted until December 1999, then it would have plummeted into the dense core of Jupiter’s atmosphere, not even finishing the mission. On-board the Galileo spacecraft, a set of 144 plutonium-238 fuel pellet canisters, Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators or ‘RTGs’ are wired into the electrical power supply and arrayed, in such a way were one ‘RTGs’ is laid next to another, with a vacuum in-between. That is the exact configuration of an atomic bomb. Plutonium is what they use for atomic explosions.

Engineer Jacco van der Worp has reinforced the claim stating the plutonium on board will implode, ultimately collapsing in on its self-due to the massive pressure from Jupiter’s atmosphere and resulting in a fiery explosion. We know weaponized plutonium has a half-life of over 20.000 years. I believe this will get rid of the earth’s future cycles of Ice Ages. Does this sound awfully familiar to the film by Stanley Kubrick? Well, Arthur C. Clarke was a scientist and a member of the British Interplanetary Society, he’s also a fraternal member of the ‘secret brotherhood’. It was his fictional sci-fi book 2001: a Space Odyssey & 2010: Odyssey Two that inspired Kubrick to make film adaptations. I will go into the occult symology behind Kubrick’s 2001 later on in the book. In Arthur C. Clarke books he says its Aliens, it’s not aliens guys believe me. They claim “We are only going to plunge Galileo into the centre of Jupiter to make sure we don’t contaminate Jupiter’s third Galilean moon Io and fourth moon, Europa” www.enterprisemission.com...

Now I am all for blowing up celestial bodies, maybe even that dam Moon thingy you see outside at night. But I think that if they had a satellite like Galileo the size of Texas which stacked to the gills with weaponized plutonium, I do not think it would even leave a fart on Jupiter surface to been seen from orbit, much less from earth.

Definitely wont kick start its going imploding into going full star process. Every day... Ney! in fact every second sometimes, there are storms bigger then the size of this planet on Jupiter, a dinky little poof of a nuclear bomb wont even be noticed, so ya, may have to improvise on that plan of there's.

That plan wont work, they must obviously think bigger, or at least different methods, pretty sure there may be ways of kick starting off Jupiter, but thats not it. Besides should they not start small, you know take out a moon or something? Before trying to ignite Jupiter. Its just ridiculous, that's like you cant hop over an anthill but you think your going to climb mount Everest. Ridonculous.

edit on 12amTuesdayam092018f2amTue, 09 Jan 2018 00:20:14 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: CHickMagNet5000

You should read this article by John Rappaport:

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

Why bother recommending Rappoport when you got Delonge? Rappoport is a website to waste time in. Doesn't contribute to anything but confusion.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nice attempt at debunking what happened at Roswell. Deflection to Disney was pretty good too.

If you have ever been to Disney, watched TV, gone to movies, church, school, college or the military, you are thoroughly brainwashed indoctrinated by the biggest propaganda scam ever. First introduced by Joseph Goebbels, now repeated verbatim and honed to a fine art.

But whats the point, if you don't vote, got a degree or serve your country, you're a loser, right?

Viva la Flag, Nationalism, Dollars, and God.

What happened at Roswell?

I've been to Disney, watch TV, gone to movies, no to church as I'm an atheist, school, college and the military. I'm not brainwashed one iota. And I haven't been indoctrinated to anything by anybody.

Is there something wrong with me?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

Nice attempt at debunking what happened at Roswell. Deflection to Disney was pretty good too.

If you have ever been to Disney, watched TV, gone to movies, church, school, college or the military, you are thoroughly brainwashed indoctrinated by the biggest propaganda scam ever. First introduced by Joseph Goebbels, now repeated verbatim and honed to a fine art.

But whats the point, if you don't vote, got a degree or serve your country, you're a loser, right?

Viva la Flag, Nationalism, Dollars, and God.

I've been to Disney, watch TV, gone to movies, no to church as I'm an atheist, school, college and the military. I'm not brainwashed one iota. And I haven't been indoctrinated to anything by anybody.

Is there something wrong with me?

At Roswell the testing of new higher powered radar systems interfered with the ability of several aerial craft to fly by preventing the ionisation of the air around the craft....this resulted in crashes and recovery of the craft and the occupants of said craft.Roswell is no big deal as the governments and private conglomorates of the world have recovered MANY craft of different designs.....and many occupants.....the general idea is that the government will lie to you in the name of National Security....governments cannot ever lie to the people.....this is what you are expected to consider.....not the shock value of a neutral-dimension utilising craft....that's no big deal...it is onl technology......what governments and religons and big business have done in suppressing the truth is UNFORGIVABLE.....it will NEVER BE FORGIVABLE.....this is what you need to consider....how everyone has been treated.......you lie to people you do not respect nor value.....you lie to people you are willing to martyr........free energy...no disease....no pollution...no war....yes its time for people to consider that they have been lied to.....this is all that matters....the rest is natural history....the lies are not natural.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

Alien craft was shot down by then new US missile technology, press release by then Base Commander was redacted, the craft and bodies were recaptured by their fellows in 1952.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Alien craft was shot down by then new US missile technology, press release by then Base Commander was redacted, the craft and bodies were recaptured by their fellows in 1952.

I suspected it! Never happened! No irrefutable evidence to support your statement.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I don't think UFO reports maximized federal power. But, during the cold war, the stories and how the Soviets reacted to them would have certainly made for an interesting play. But, then once you have a lie out there, the conspiracy theories start and those theories cannot be contained. Here we are 70 years later. I used to believe. But, not anymore. I think it is a game. For the public, it is an interesting topic of conversation. For the government, it is an instrument of manipulation. But one instrument of many. A small one at that. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

I suspected it! Never happened! No irrefutable evidence to support your statement.

"There is no such thing as UP!"

Says 2D flatlander.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Sorry man that was a mistake this was from one of my old ATS accounts, basically a re-post just thought i'd upload this. i have an up to date PDF file I've been working on past few months if your interested, i had to cut loads out of this article.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nope. There are sides and a huge amount of disinfo, but no on all counts. You need to find your own proof, not just about this, about meaning in life, what you believe in or wish to focus on, what you think is the nature of politics and the intentions of those who have hijacked earth's management. You chose to wake up to things under the hood. You choose to believe in a good but niave leadership or to see the monsters at the top, who don't seem to be human let alone sane.

We choose many things.

Experiences of too many people say otherwise.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join