It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

do you know of jacques vallee work? specially his early books?
he did get a bit more strange in his later and recent books, but he still keep the possibility that ETs aren't the only possible explanation for the UFO phenomena

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

there are actually 3 big agencies tasked with ufology working in the military-industrial complex according to my world view:
1: the disinformation agents, composed mostly of NSA,CIA and AFOSI personnel and wich feeds the ETH view to the public and the more gullible ufologists
2: the collins elite, who believe for some unexplained reason that UFOs are demonic
3: 3 is the closest we have to a real MJ-12, basically its the only government agency that has direct contact with the cosmic trickster himself, its existence is one of the biggest secrets of the united states, not even the presidents of the CIA and NSA know of it's existence, mostly because it is composed of a selected group of scientists who usually work in the private sector

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

alintel is the cosmic trickster task force i am talking about

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Very much upto date with vallees work, all the way back

The word "crashed" may also be taken too literal at times...just thinking outloud

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

hmm, how so?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
also what is rich doty up to now? he is too quiet, i fear he is gonna do something
hell, maybe that grant cameron paper is his work!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

For me personally I to try remember to not throw ourselves into an outright "its the trickster" or it's an archetype reflecting back what we want to see (JV/ JK etc) to blanket cover the phenomenon.

It could be little green men, I think the former cover 98% of it, but there may be genuine hard evidence of something.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Research indicates from the early fifties the IC community has been running a disinformation campaign, which was upgraded in the ’80s and is being rebooted again in the 21st century probably through TTSA.

It’s the disinformation schemes that are the cover-up. Vallee agrees with me btw.

Though I speculate that the government(s) of this planet may know one thing and that is whatever is behind the UFO phenomenon has somehow gotten them to do this cover–up disinformation program. That’s the only secret there is. The governments don't have any idea what their doing and can't stop them.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The full 4th DIRD on Invisibility Cloaking, released by George Knapp...
tinyurl.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

That's not how JV writes about it though is it? It's a rogue group set up by the President with Crash retrievals, alien hardware and bodies. Written before MJ!2 was heard of, even the proposed Majik 12 Novels.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

do you know of jacques vallee work? specially his early books?
he did get a bit more strange in his later and recent books, but he still keep the possibility that ETs aren't the only possible explanation for the UFO phenomena

Actually If anyone studies the ufo phenomenon objectively,you will realise that one form of intelligence is with us since time immemorial in the guise of wilowisps,fairies, and now grays in the modern era.

EAch time being close to the tech of that era.

Also occult practitioners have been in contact with that forever if you read recordings of their experiences

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
The full 4th DIRD on Invisibility Cloaking, released by George Knapp...
tinyurl.com...

I did not realize that George Knaap was now a US government FOI Officer. Why is he releasing these papers?

Well he still has some kudos for tackling fringe subjects in the past 30 years. But he's losing much of it in the eyes of all but the extremely gullible. He's obviously being told what to say and not questioning it. All in exchange for what he probably considers news scoops. But becoming the William Joyce of TTSA. He was whinging about people on social media wanting to control the narrative 6 months or so ago. But he's become part of the TTSA machine and is clearly allowing them to control his narrative now.

We should also question the various pro-TTSA social media personalities out there like UFOJudas, TwitJay and Denny Silver who are either incredibly naive or also part of the TTSA propaganda machine.

Obviously we don't have access to most of the other DIRD documents. But this latest one is about invisibility and cloaking technology with projections of how it may develop in the future. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence and an internet connection could have compiled such a paper. It is obviously nothing more than prediction of where our science will be at points in the future.

Now I'd be impressed if it had said somewhere in that document...

We have now finally back engineered such a cloaking system from a captured alien spacecraft found in the Mohave desert in 1987. Scientists have been able to develop the first truly stealth aircraft. It will be invisible to not just radar and other methods of electronic detection but the naked eye too....

But it doesn't does it?

To me this proves that AATIP or AAWSAP was nothing to do with UFOs or UAPs. It is, or at least was, just a bunch of collected papers that estimate where our technology will be in the future.

Why is this even news?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Why don't ttsa put these out there directly themselves? Why through Knapp?

These documents are clearly "unclassified" err it says on them, so why don't people just ya know, ask for them through FOIA. As for knapp getting mardy, well it's messing with his life's work isn't it, I still don't know what he was referring to in regard to nitpickers.

Funny how since that statement about social media nit Pickers, seemingly the younglings started getting air time on social Media with a very pro ttsa attitude.

AAWSAP was purely a DIA contract for some kind of testing of psychological weapons in my opinion, as you said MM nothing to do with UAP. All the cameras and all the rest at SWR were to monitor the human test subjects, nothing more.

Why has the "phenomenon" activity at SWR "died down" in recent years? Because they stopped doing DIA sponsored psychotronic weapons test silly! lol
edit on p44642192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Imho those DIRD papers were just easy money for the authors.

They remind me of the Goodman-Report in the movie Sphere, a study of the psychological effects of an alien invasion. The protagonist simply made something up to get the grant money.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

nope, there isn't, all the evidence supporting ETH has either been debunked already or has a dubious source

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

its pretty obvious that all this disinformation nonsense is a collaboration between the military and the phenomena itself, the excuse that its to prevent the public from knowing secret special acess military projects is nonsense, they could do it in way less compicted ways if the later was true

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

i can't see vallee believing anything like that, thats too stupid to be true

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

exactly!

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I don’t know what to say - AlIntel
Is his idea .

If you’ve read his book AlIntel or Fastwalker and you’ve listened to the interview he did about it and you read between the lines of the Forbidden Science series it’s pretty clear.

As is his research folder.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Today on Twitter these "young guns" are complaining that UFO investigators should stop harassing the government with FOIAs and just talk to the people involved directly about their top secret government work.

And, of course, they say investigators should trust the military is at least trying to do the right thing.

As if this passive approach to UFOs has gotten anywhere in the past century.

Harry Reid may be a great guy but the only way we are going to get the actual truth about UFOs - the whole truth - is when we rip the hangar door off the hinges ourselves.

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join