It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

if he thinks that he would better shut up about this than release it, means that whatever is in the documents is very disturbing
possibly the implication that the entire UFO phenomena is a military operation?
edit on 31-1-2019 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

All secret societies are not - so - secret societies.

These guys are all just the new high priests. Make offerings to them to give you access to snippets of forbidden knowledge that really they have little knowledge on themselves. Get your glimpse of archetypal reflection of choice. Ghosts, aliens, Fairies.
I suspect disclosure *might be* a little of:
It's all kinda the same thing.

Should I call it UPT or PUT? Unified Paranormal Theory v Paranormal Unified Theory.
... wait, there maybe a Monty Python Skit in there somewhere

edit on 31-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

"... I warned you!"

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

More like PFOJ v JPF

edit on 31-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It can't be a coincidence that the Project Blue Book show has so many overlaps with TTSA and the Sekret Machines series including the transmission of geographic coordinates, certain people being antennas that can communicate with the phenomenon, leftover secret Nazi technology, Antarctic bases, etc. They seem to be reading off the same page.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Same old disinformation themes from the disinformation center, the US IC community.
The general theme of secret government knowledge and association with alien technology and alien/human mysterious associations.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
this bigelow fella looks interesting.Maybe its time for an AMA,can the owners of the site approach him?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Apparently, Cameron has a transcript of an Interview between a TTSA related scientist and someone else that proves Mj12 was real. I don't get how it can "prove" it, but putting that to one side.

If the document was recent, then Grant is being disingenuous about March, as logically TTSA would be rushing to release the interview before the leaked version Cameron has.

That means, it's an old interview with a TTSA connected scientist. That really leaves us:
- Jacques Vallee (I consider Nolan too young) who left TTSA
- Eric Davis
- Dr Green can be removed as he's not TTSA connected
- Hal Puthoff

So who seems more likely:

Eric Davis
For: Been in this field a long time. States that there was a crash retrieval program and that Roswell was real. Going against was Elizondo has said.

Against: Eric Is not know as a writer or interviewer, he's a blunt, smart scientist.

Jacques Vallee
For: Known for conducting interviews.
Against: Never said much about MJ!2 / Roswell

Unless. We take it that the MJ12 proof is what Jacques called AlIntel. According to Forbidden Science 2, by 1983 his novel, in English, on Alintel was complete and given to Hollywood producer Robert K Weiss, of Sliders fame, to read.

That means JV had identified a group created by the president, dealing with Roswell, bodies and crash retrievals before Bill Moore had even got started on a Majick 12 novel, or Hollywood producer Jamie Shandera had the MJ12 negatives.

My guesses therefore:
1) The interview is by Jacques Vallee. Perhaps found in a box of research late last year.
2) The interview is by Eric Davis. Hence why he speaks with some authority on crash retrievals and Roswell.
3) The document is another new MJ12 document from Ron Wood. The latest one has an alien obsessed with trees....

There is one more potential fact. Puthoff has spoken about the reality of one document on crash retrievals out there that they have proven to be real. Clearly not what Cameron is talking about, but the only one I matches is SOM 101.
edit on 1-2-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

the amount of UFO hollywood productions after the TTSA announcement is suspicious in itself

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

robert bigelow is very very shy, specially in matters related to his UFO interest, even knapp had trouble interviewing him
so i don't think ats is gonna have more luck getting anything out of him

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
what is joe firmage up to nowdays?
his IASA still seems to exist, he uploaded a video about it a year ago...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

my bet is on eric davis, jacques vallee has always been just like me very anti-ETH, i doubt he would believe in the MJ-12 nonsense
and knowing eric davis has already said vague things about a crash and retrieval program, i think its probable that its him

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well it has been "claimed" that it was a "Military Intelligence Officer" - Grant didnt state whether they were retired or not either.

It doesn't matter how amazing that Grant thinks this document is, if its not official, then there is no provable chain of custody, origin, authenticity or anything like that. All the people referenced in the document have to do is say "no its nonsense, there goes the ufology community again"

Give me half an hour with Photoshop and I could make a document that looked like it was a conversation between anyone!

If you can't prove the provenance, its worthless....

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

yeah i also don't see the point here, what is a non-official piece of paper gonna prove related to the UFO phenomena?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Jacques Vallee does not believe in MJ12. Leave him out of that.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What makes you so sure of that?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Read Revelations, Valle lumps MJ12 with the other notorious extraordinary stories like the Philadelphia experiment

Though in the same book he goes into his belief that there likely is an organization like MJ12 in the US since the late ’40s and early 50’s that was upgraded in the, I think the 80’s.

I think that there’s a difference between the lore of MJ 12 and the fact that there probably is an organization that monitors UFO activity but not named MJ12.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

And Alintel?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Makes sense, and would explain why he knew there was a crash retrieval program.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

exactly, since the start he believed that while a possibility, ETH wasn't the most likely possibility, this makes the MJ-12 myth fall to the ground, because the papers (likely the work of either doty or the always mysterious moore) explicity said that UFOs have an extraterrestrial origin and goes on and on about how they actually meet the ETs and all that

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join