a reply to: coursecatalog
Apparently, Cameron has a transcript of an Interview between a TTSA related scientist and someone else that proves Mj12 was real. I don't get how it
can "prove" it, but putting that to one side.
If the document was recent, then Grant is being disingenuous about March, as logically TTSA would be rushing to release the interview before the
leaked version Cameron has.
That means, it's an old interview with a TTSA connected scientist. That really leaves us:
- Jacques Vallee (I consider Nolan too young) who left TTSA
- Eric Davis
- Dr Green can be removed as he's not TTSA connected
- Hal Puthoff
So who seems more likely:
For: Been in this field a long time. States that there was a crash retrieval program and that Roswell was real. Going against was Elizondo has said.
Against: Eric Is not know as a writer or interviewer, he's a blunt, smart scientist.
For: Known for conducting interviews.
Against: Never said much about MJ!2 / Roswell
Unless. We take it that the MJ12 proof is what Jacques called AlIntel. According to Forbidden Science 2, by 1983 his novel, in English, on Alintel was
complete and given to Hollywood producer Robert K Weiss, of Sliders fame, to read.
That means JV had identified a group created by the president, dealing with Roswell, bodies and crash retrievals before Bill Moore had even got
started on a Majick 12 novel, or Hollywood producer Jamie Shandera had the MJ12 negatives.
My guesses therefore:
1) The interview is by Jacques Vallee. Perhaps found in a box of research late last year.
2) The interview is by Eric Davis. Hence why he speaks with some authority on crash retrievals and Roswell.
3) The document is another new MJ12 document from Ron Wood. The latest one has an alien obsessed with trees....
There is one more potential fact. Puthoff has spoken about the reality of one document on crash retrievals out there that they have proven to be real.
Clearly not what Cameron is talking about, but the only one I matches is SOM 101.
edit on 1-2-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)