It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Uniform

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yes they do. Sorry to offend!!

It'd be interesting to see the actual ages of ATSers. I assumed it would be an older crowd

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

How old are you then?

Well Pommie, I'm convict Australian
most of my friends are English

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I'm twice your age minus seven.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Its called a fetish. In fact its a common fetish among women...Or not necessarily. Depends on what one would mean by common?

I think one list had it 20th or so, on there list, other fetishes like voyeurism and that whole BDSM stuff or even swingers were higher in the top 10 even things like masochism may be higher depending on were and when one were to try and rate fetish rates. So I suppose at least according to some charts that would make you extremely weird and uncommon. I do not know, it is hard to judge which would be numbered in which order in any given population, but its definitely in the top 10 on any given chart.

But ya who knows, or at least I should say, who would want to list all the possible reasons for such a thing and phenomenon coming up. But most likely somebody wrote a book on it already. Even my short search on google lead to this Lovepenky. Now that's a catchy name for a site, now who knows what there credentials are or how right they are, but again men in uniform did not make there top 10 list it seems.

And then there is a variety of other weird stuff like this. Just google "most prominent fetishes" And literally the first link on that search you get a link called "46 sexual fetishes you never heard of" Now this is coming from the Huffington Post, not such a credible site, so its not really set in concrete. But really Psellismophilia? from that list. Arousal to stuttering? I think I may have seen a few of those. So there's no telling whats what now a days.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I just feel sorry for anyone with a braces fetish in the year 2018

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And what age am I?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Half my age plus seven.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42
True, fig leaves were extremely popular at one time, though they did not offer much protection from the elements or stray bullets. But they were church approved.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm just weirded out that you claim to know my age. Did I post it somewhere?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm psychic.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You're so lying, you'll just use algebra to deduce my age. PM me

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yes they do. Sorry to offend!!

It'd be interesting to see the actual ages of ATSers. I assumed it would be an older crowd

Oh gosh, no offense taken!
Just playing around and having a little fun and mocking my old lonely self.
Yes, I imagine an older crowd, majority, as well although during the summer it seems as if the youngins' come out to play.
Enjoy yourself!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Hey don't cut the uniform. Or the military machine, If it were not for our overwhelming military prowess you would be speaking Muslim, or whatever country or peoples would be top dog in military might and converting to there ways and religions and superstitions, and would likely be having to wake up at 4 am to walk to a church or mosque to pray to Crom knows what.

Is that what you want? Huh? To wake up that early for such a silly reason? Be glad for the global mercantile governance and the might of the US military machine, now you get to wake up at 4 am to go to work, and not to be ass up in front of a wall constantly bowing for who knows what wacky reasons. Military might and the uniform which it represents, well some may say its a necessary evil, not me...But some do, I merely think its necessary, given all the wacky weirdos out there. Somebody has to keep the boot to there ass and order them from least wacky to most wacky.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Your just the right age.......more or less.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I really thought you'd message me

link   
It takes all kinds I suppose, even braces must be sexy to somebody, somewhere, wherever and whoever that may be. But anyways, I think its time for me to leave this thread before it blows up with all kinds of weird stuff.

link   

I did

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

( puts head down walks away with sniffles )

What about us Flight Nurses and Firefighters...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

A murse!

Kudos for doing a very important job

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thanks!

😊

Though I believe Mod FredT wears it better...😁
edit on 7-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join