It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Steinle killer Zarate will be taken into custody by federal authorities on two new charges

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Different firearm.

Is it? I didn't notice that when I said it was a P320. Maybe I should have said it was a P320 to help differentiate it from other firearms Stevearino.

I think that’s a P320.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
That's a secret tactical feature that the SEALS had SIG put in. If you can't get a good shot on Bin Laden you just toss your pistol at him and it'll shoot him like an upper cut.

Thank God for SOCOM.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe the P239 the mex stole identified as a sig 320.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think that’s a P320.

Dude, your firearms ignorance is showing again. It's actually a P320.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I think that’s a P320.

Damn, got me
I could’ve sworn it was a 320 but I concede the point

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I think that’s a P320.

Damn, got me
I could’ve sworn it was a 320 but I concede the point

Coming from a bunch that can't explain double action vs single action without googling, you're pretty funny. My sides hurt from laughing at ya.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Coming from a bunch that can't explain double action vs single action without googling...

Double action is when I bring two girls home from the bar as opposed to single action which I believe is commonly called 'marriage'.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Coming from a bunch that can't explain double action vs single action without googling...

single action which I believe is commonly called 'marriage'.

Wrong again mason.

Marriage = No action.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I guess the Stevemeister is correct, I don't know about firearms.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

single action which I believe is commonly called 'marriage'.

Wrong again mason.

Marriage = No action.

Marriage is widely known as being the only true way to ensure the firing pin is blocked, this is true.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

And if for some crazy reason that doesn't work, they send you to the armory where they "fix" you. Then you only fire blanks for the rest of your life.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And if for some crazy reason that doesn't work, they send you to the armory where they "fix" you. Then you only fire blanks for the rest of your life.

Yep, you get no bang for your (b)uck then.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

The left hates our citizens and would rather defend a killer than the American woman he murdered.

Make no mistake, this is the Democrat platform.

OK, so here we have absolute proof that this thread is total and utter nonsense.

Well done lumping everyone into the same basket to suit your agenda, and well done on all the sheep who agreed with you. Thankyou for posting that hogwash so early in the thread also, it saved me from having to torture myself reading total ignorance any further.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

he was a habitual felon a few weeks before hand he was being released after doing time on drug charges was supposed to be handed over to ice for deportation but that goes against sanctuary status so instead he was streeted.

gun shot might have been an accident but he damn well knew he was breaking the law when he picked it up as a felon he is barred for being in possesion of a firearm which is a felony. if he found gun ok call police and wait till they show up its that simple.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
you all are missing the point AS A FELON HE BROKE THE LAW THE MINUTE HE PICKED UP THE GUN IT IS A FELONY . DOESN'T LAWS IN CALIFORNIA CLASSIFY ANY DEATH CAUSED WHEN COMIMTING A FELONY MURDER?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

actually designs can vary dramatically depending on many different variables like different calibres, different uses, different mechanisms . to say a sig 320 fails to work properly sig ROMEO6H must also fail in the same way or a sig M400 . i would hope not as one of the 3 is a optical deice and one is a rifle.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
you all are missing the point AS A FELON HE BROKE THE LAW THE MINUTE HE PICKED UP THE GUN IT IS A FELONY . DOESN'T LAWS IN CALIFORNIA CLASSIFY ANY DEATH CAUSED WHEN COMIMTING A FELONY MURDER?

Here is the Feloney murder rule for california. Seems like it might not apply.

He was found guilty of illegal possession of a gun and sentenced to time served.

Not sure what point you think is being missed.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

But we are talking about a jury feeling that there is reasonable doubt. The manual linked earlier gives the warning and it is the manual for various models including the P239.

Then there is the ricochet. Who knows what influenced the jury, maybe just jury nullification. Not much that you can do.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: proteus33
The manual linked earlier gives the warning and it is the manual for various models including the P239.

A warning which you are very very confused about lol.

Again, A SIG 239 WILL NOT GO BANG UNLESS YOUR SOMEHOW PULL THE TRIGGER...

And no amount of mental gymnastics from firearm ignorant uneducated members will change that.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

You are still missing the point. It doesn't matter if the jury was convinced otherwise.

Maybe it wasn't even that which caused them to return with the not guilty verdict, but it could have been.

You being completely right isn't going to change their verdict. Can you get that through your head?

edit on 7-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join