It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is this Historic Tweet from the DOJ in the MSM?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There may be filler in the Paris Accord, but it is the best thing for the FUTURE of our planet, because there is also a lot of GOOD in it. Also like I said we are the only country in the WORLD not participating out of what 195???? So all of the other countries are wrong, and trump is right????? Come on man!

Who cares for the planet if he could "make america great again". Still trying to find out when these great times of the "U"SA were, because of that "again" the great again makers use everytime.

And yes, it´s hard to accept for thinking people, but a Trump and Trumpeteers fact is:

Trump is always right, the greatest thinker of all times, the only one decision maker the world has ever seen.
And 99.99% of earth citizens are just too stupid to understand that fact.

How could it be the other way around, impossible!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Anyone still going on about the Paris climate crap is either an idiot or a shill.

Of course every other country was on board with it, because they were all lined up to get buckets of our taxpayer dollars for doing nothing.

Why don't you just donate your income to them and call it a day, because it will have the same impact on the climate.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Noodles.
Good one.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I was corrected on the trophy part of my response, its on "hold". Shooting starving dear and mounting their antlers in you man cave is one thing. Hunting Elephant for Tusks is cruel and I thought illegal, but I am guessing it must not be if you possibly could bring trophies home from Africa? I did not look it up.

If you want to be disgusted and sad, watch a video or two on poachers.

edit on 6-1-2018 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 6-1-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ikr. I remember when Eric Trump hunted a Triceratops. F#cling shocking behaviour!

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Shooting starving dear and mounting their antlers in you man cave is one thing.
The goal is to get a nice fat one.

Here's Zim's elephant management plan if you want to educate yourself.
conservationaction.co.za...

If you want to be disgusted and sad, watch a video or two on poachers.

Where there is trophy hunting, poaching is greatly reduced.

edit on 6-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Great.

Now can you tell me what the context was?

I'll help you out.

He was discussing regulatory reform

Congress has given executive agencies the ability to issue regulations, or make rules in a certain subject area, but only if agencies do so through a congressionally approved process. Our policy change arose from Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand’s efforts to pursue regulatory reform.

Jesse Panuccio, a Floridian who is here today, has been working closely with General Brand on regulatory reform.

From now on, our Department will not usurp Congress’s job of making the rules. We will stick to enforcing them.

www.justice.gov...

I love how the person with the actual explanation of what is going on gets one star, and no replies.

Good times.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Great.

I'll help you out.

Congress has given executive agencies the ability to issue regulations, or make rules in a certain subject area, but only if agencies do so through a congressionally approved process. Our policy change arose from Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand’s efforts to pursue regulatory reform.

Jesse Panuccio, a Floridian who is here today, has been working closely with General Brand on regulatory reform.

From now on, our Department will not usurp Congress’s job of making the rules. We will stick to enforcing them.

www.justice.gov...

I love how the person with the actual explanation of what is going on gets one star, and no replies.

Good times.

Because it's irrelevant. The tweet stands for itself.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Great.

I'll help you out.

www.justice.gov...

Good times.

So what it actually means is irrelevant?

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Where is this Historic Tweet from the DOJ in the MSM?

Why would the MSM print real news ?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Global warming is a hoax...

China is one of the largest contributors...

How can you be taken seriously when you say these two things back to back?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Great.

I'll help you out.

www.justice.gov...

I would urge others to read the entire speech, since the blurb that you posted might make people think that his statement in the tweet only refers to regulatory reform.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Semantics. What i meant is that Kurt ignores what China does despite there cities being covered in smog but he is always eager to attack the US for the same reasons. Something just doesn't add up here and yes global warming is a elaborate hoax. Too many scientists got caught faking results. Btw if the Paris Accord is working why don't we see any positive results? All those years went by and the climate change tune is still the same. Looks like the money is not spent to fight actual climate change isnt it? Odd.

I don't dispute that we pollute the earth but i refuse to believe that we are that important in changing the whole outcome like the so-called experts suggest. It just shows that our hubris as a species has no limits. The earth changes constantly and thanks to our new technology and information age we just hear more frequently about it and that is all.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Great.

I'll help you out.

www.justice.gov...

Good times.

That is hilarious.

I see the concept of context has been obliterated from your brain.

I was unaware that Trumpites had chosen to sacrifice that amongst other basic thinking skills.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Great.

I'll help you out.

www.justice.gov...

Good times.

That is hilarious.

I see the concept of context has been obliterated from your brain.

I was unaware that Trumpites had chosen to sacrifice that amongst other basic thinking skills.

The DoJ decided to post the tweet without context and thus making it a general statement. Is it so hard to read the tweet before posting. At least i'm using my brain to think for myself.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Skippy and Nibbles I believe it was. I see the Op has been edited.
edit on 1/6/2018 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

ETA: In see it was Noodles not Nibbles.. That would be the OP.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Kukri

What nicknames are you referring to?

Evidence changed them but Noodles is the nickname for Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

I couldn't remember her actual name. Since someone whined about it, I googled and figured it out.
I really didn't think it was anything to whine about, but since someone was triggered I felt obligated to edit it for them.
I also had Skippy in for Podesta, I edited that as well, don't want to hurt any feelings....

I wasn't triggered! I just didn't know who you were referring to. Moot point as it was pure hyperbole anyway.

Sorry for expecting some decorum here on ATS, but things change apparently, and the quality of conversation certainly isn't what it used to be sadly. One sentence, some hyperbole, a tweet and a mindless meme does not an OP make or at least didn't.
Well there is always the archives for a more pleasant and stimulating read.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: kurthall

There may be filler in the Paris Accord, but it is the best thing for the FUTURE of our planet, because there is also a lot of GOOD in it. Also like I said we are the only country in the WORLD not participating out of what 195???? So all of the other countries are wrong, and trump is right????? Come on man!

Who cares for the planet if he could "make america great again". Still trying to find out when these great times of the "U"SA were, because of that "again" the great again makers use everytime.

And yes, it´s hard to accept for thinking people, but a Trump and Trumpeteers fact is:

Trump is always right, the greatest thinker of all times, the only one decision maker the world has ever seen.
And 99.99% of earth citizens are just too stupid to understand that fact.

How could it be the other way around, impossible!

TDS at its’ finest!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If this is true. I have a feeling it's just like when a man beats his wife (or vice versa), the the assaulter then apologizes, says they will behave from now on, and then....BAM! Right in the kisser!

What they're really saying, is...we will not get caught again.
edit on 8-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Global warming is a hoax...

China is one of the largest contributors...

How can you be taken seriously when you say these two things back to back?

How can you challenge those hard facts? Maybe, with some of your own?

Show us one model they used to "Hoax" us that you think worked and I might be able to change my mind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join