It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority agree with Natanyahu "mission to remove the remainder'; African migrants a 'Cancer'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What proof do you have to support your claim that they are thieves? It seems like the only reason you think that is because they are Black. Which pretty much proves the OP's claim that Israel is racist.

Israel welcomes blacks from Ethiopia and South Africa too. These people have broken into Israel from the horn of Africa, they have no permission to stay in Israel, they want to thieve off the success of Israeli's who come from every race on Planet earth. Jews come from all over the world to Israel. Next you'll be saying a billion Africans should also be allowed to settle in Israel a country smaller than Wales. Why? Isarael has a really good society, why let millions of unskilled and uneducated peasants in and ruin it?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You don't recognize the irony don't you? The only reason Israel exists is because the Jews were gifted it after the horrors they experienced during WWII.

Totally wrong there. They were gifted it in the Balfour Declaration as a Jewish scientist called Weizmann saved Britain in WW1 by creating synthetic acetone and kept the munitions production going. Britain played her part alright..... God bless the Brits

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

How is this not ethnic cleansing?

You seriously need to look up that terminology .

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"Ethnic Cleansing" has connotations of putting people to death.

Expelling people who snuck in is most definitely not "Ethnic Cleansing", much like how Kicking a non paying customer out of a restaurant isn't "starvation"

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A country should be allowed to determine for themselves who will be citizens and who will not be. Everyone will not agree, but when the majority say expel so and so migrants, it is their business and their business only.

If I own an island and 1000 people have citizenship on the Island of QueenofSwords, and I allow migrants to come and visit and stay awhile, I will monitor the situation. If the migrants continue to arrive and arrive and arrive, and my island begins to deteriorate and my citizens are ill-affected because of their presence, guess what? Adios migrants.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
From your linked article :

The poll also found that 33.5 percent of Jews and 23 percent of Arabs identified with recent acts of violence against African migrants perpetrated by demonstrators and residents of South Tel Aviv

Arabs committing violence against the Africans in nearly the same percentage ?
Say it ain't so...
Could there be some form of reasoning behind this ?
Oh , wait , not to liberals . They don't understand reasoning...

And your article is dated July 12th 2012 ? Wasn't the world supposed to end that year ?
Got anything just a bit more recent ? 2014 ? I am not asking for much here.
Oh , wait ... you did have a YouTube video...

Careful , your true colors are showing....

edit on 1/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Back for more I see.

Do you allow people from the streets into your home? If not, why? Careful how you answer, you might accidentally make a bigoted comment.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Misterlondon

Anything but................. Those people breaking into Israel are good for nothing peasants from Africa who want a free ride. They are of no use to Israel. They need to build up their own countries instead of thieving off others.

Middle eastern and African migrants are becoming a cancer everywhere!

I've a really good idea, since the dictators and demi-gods of their country of origin do not want them back and they are a "cancer" then why not just exterminate them. I suggest we call this the "Final Solution".

sunk in yet you sick f....s

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

They broke in to steal the wealth of the locals. You agree with that? They are peasants pure and simple. Why destroy your country by letting in a load of peasants?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

It is common among sane people to want people who are in their country illegally to be removed.

Tell that, as an "U"S american, the native americans!
Or as an israeli the palestinians, or the libanese!

We could always look back at what Germany did to legal citizens..

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Misterlondon

Anything but................. Those people breaking into Israel are good for nothing peasants from Africa who want a free ride. They are of no use to Israel. They need to build up their own countries instead of thieving off others.

Spoken like a true Zionist. The Israeli government are murderous,racist, xenophobic and sinister. They are doing to the Palestinian people what the Nazis did to them. They illegally occupy their land, put them in military patrolled areas and kill them at will. I'm sure those four boys playing soccer on the beach posed a major threat to the navy warship that blew them to bits. Defend the Zionists, you'll burn the same as them.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Muslim ban, White Supremists, Antifa, BLM, Migrant Cleansing...I think humankind is de-evolving.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Total rubbish.................... You can never accuse the Israeli government of racism. Israel is made up of people from ALL OVER the world. It is anything but racist and even brought in 80,000 Ethiopians when needed and they form an integral position within the state. Moroccans are one of the constituent parts of Israeli society and before you yell that term again Gabriel Eisenkot, an Israeli from an AFRICAN parentage in Casablanca is head of the Israeli Defence Forces. Israel enjoys excellent relations wit much of sub Saharan Africa and sends teams out from its universities to help the locals further their agriculture and even sends equipment. Israel is anything but racist. The difference here is they are not prepared to let millions of uneducated and unskilled African peasants invade their country and bring all the associated crap with them that comes from unfiltered illegal immigration. South Tel Aviv is a mess due to the break ins and needs putting right. Good on Israel for doing the right thing. Whatever they tell you in the media Israel is actually an incredibly safe country to live in, you can walk around at 3am anywhere and it's completely safe. No scummy #s who want to do you over, why ruin this by letting the problem in?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Tell that, as an "U"S american, the native americans! Or as an israeli the palestinians, or the libanese!

Or to whoever lived wherever you live now, before you came along.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

How is this not ethnic cleansing?!

Because there is no intent to make Israel ethnically homogeneous. There are many African Jews that live in Israel and all the legally recognized refugees get an asylum and refugee status. Illegal immigrants searching for work are the only ones that are getting deported.
Wherever these illegal immigrants go, they bring rape, robberies and violence. This is why most of the population agrees that they need to go.
If you are into this sort of stuff, you can invite them into your home. I'll be waiting to hear about your experience.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

How are they illegal? Israel has stated that every Jew in the world is a citizen. Why does that policy suddenly change when they come a less affluent area of the world? Look, I'm not even going to claim that the Israeli government is racist. I am however going to call them hypocrites. The whole purpose behind the country was to offer Jews a refuge a safe haven, especially after the horrors of the Holocaust. Why does that suddenly change when the people seeking citizenship come from a land that isn't as well off?

You got your facts wrong there bud. These are no Jews.
There are more than 150,000 Ethiopian citizens in Israel, who migrated from Ethiopia and got their citizenship. Ethnicity, race or gender do not play a role here.

What proof do you have to support your claim that they are thieves? It seems like the only reason you think that is because they are Black. Which pretty much proves the OP's claim that Israel is racist.

The proof is police statistics.

You don't recognize the irony don't you? The only reason Israel exists is because the Jews were gifted it after the horrors they experienced during WWII.

What is this got to do with anything. These people have a country of their own.

Really? Because this whole issue hit the MSM when an African Jewish convert sought citizenship in Israel and they were deported.

This is actually a good example of hypocrisy but has nothing to do with the OP.
This is only one man and his case being reviewed. I think it's related to some religious BS about the Rabbi who converted him which isn't recognized by the religious authorities in Israel, or some similar nonsense.

edit on 7-1-2018 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I've a really good idea, since the dictators and demi-gods of their country of origin do not want them back and they are a "cancer" then why not just exterminate them. I suggest we call this the "Final Solution". .. .. .. .. .. sunk in yet you sick f....s

You've made your point, now invite them all to your country.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

When is Israel going to start accepting refugees?

Israel isn't very "diverse".

What are you talking about, the only diverse nations are caucasian majority nations. Everyone except whites are... we'll say "xenophobic" as hell.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

originally posted by: Butterfinger
"Ethnic Cleansing" has connotations of putting people to death.

Expelling people who snuck in is most definitely not "Ethnic Cleansing", much like how Kicking a non paying customer out of a restaurant isn't "starvation"

I don't know what "connotations" the term ethnic cleansing has for you, but yes, forced expulsion absolutely comes under ethnic cleansing. Look it up.

a reply to: 3n19m470

originally posted by: 3n19m470
What are you talking about, the only diverse nations are caucasian majority nations. Everyone except whites are... we'll say "xenophobic" as hell.

You mean like how India has over 2000 ethnic groups? Or perhaps how China has over 50? Or how South Africa has a dozen?

Or are you one of those people who think that all non-caucasians are the same? Seems a little odd for someone who has Malcolm X as their avatar.
edit on 13-1-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

how many white presidents have they had? of course non caucasians are not all the same. lets just say western nations are the most diverse, most socially accepting nations in the world by far. And COMPARED TO US... all non western nations are... we'll just say... xenophobic and or racist as hell.
edit on 1/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join