It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority agree with Natanyahu "mission to remove the remainder'; African migrants a 'Cancer'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

originally posted by: 3n19m470
how many white presidents have they had? of course non caucasians are not all the same. lets just say western nations are the most diverse, most socially accepting nations in the world by far. And COMPARED TO US... all non western nations are... we'll just say... xenophobic and or racist as hell.

You say "of course non causcasians are not all the same" and then ask "how many white presidents have they had"? You realise how hilarious that is, right? Who is "they"? All non caucasians? And lol, "presidents", because everywhere uses presidents as governing authority. Such an incredibly narrow american viewpoint.

And I don't get your point at all. Like I said, India has over 2000 ethnicities. They've had presidents from among the Kashmiri Pandits, Jats, Punjabis, etc. South Africa, the other example I gave, has had far fewer presidents, but they had a Zulu one and a Thembu one at least. Since (for some bizarre reason) you specifically ask about Caucasians, a country that has a native Caucasian population, Turkey has had presidents that were ethnically Turks, Kurds, Albanians, and possibly even Slavs.
To be clear, I'm certainly not saying that the examples I gave are completely devoid of racism, but to claim that western nations are diverse and socially accepting, and non western nations are xenophobic and racist is hilariously...lacking in knowledge. Hell, to use your own criteria, there is only one "western" nation in the history of the modern world that has ever had one non caucasian ruler, and throughout his term, his race was a HUGE issue on both sides.

But I guess you don't know the difference between any of that?
edit on 19-1-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join