It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks has once again denied that Russia was their source of leaked emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm glad to see them reminding people of this. It's kind of frustrating to see propagandists constantly assert that Russia was behind anything regarding Wikileaks releases as if it were a matter of fact.

The WikiLeaks Task Force twitter account is described as an "Official @WikiLeaks support account," which exists to "Correct misinformation about #WikiLeaks, amplify our publications."

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

So what? Without actually releasing their sources then this is just confirmation bias fodder.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So what? Without actually releasing their sources then this is just confirmation bias fodder.

I'll play...

If Russia hacked the DNC why doesn't the DNC release actual proof it was Russia? Maybe let someone look at that server...

Even funnier is you asking for sources.... LMAO. People close, or unnamed sources ring a bell??

edit on 3-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

They did. You guys just choose not to believe the stuff from Fusion GPS.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Everyone knows DNC insider leaked that stuff.

'Who cares' what the emails say, anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

For what future? When Wikileaks actually releases their sources and they turn out to be not from Russia? Because 1) even if Tweet IS true that wouldn't happen because Wikileaks swears up and down they never release sources and 2) it's likely not true anyways. Lol. I won't hold my breath. Feel free to copy my words as much as you like. Always fun to have a groupie.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If WikiLeaks ever named a source and put that person's life at risk, it would be professional suicide for the publisher. No leaker or whistlebloweer would trust WikiLeaks with information again.

This is not rocket science.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

If WikiLeaks ever named a source and put that person's life at risk, it would be professional suicide for the publisher. No leaker or whistlebloweer would trust WikiLeaks with information again.

This is not rocket science.

That's exactly what the Alt-Left wants...For no one to trust wiki leaks again. Considering Wiki Leaks published all their dirt can you blame the Alt-Left? Funniest part is they aren't even trying to deny to content of the emails just who actually leaked them.

The DNC and it's supporters are one sad affair after the next. I would be mortified publically to defend that party...Amazing how some aren't.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

why would I? Even better question is why do you or anyone trust Fusion GPS? Oh that's right they are one of the very few left actually putting stock in the Russian Collusion Narrative...

Good luck with that!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Yes yes. I know the excuse they've been feeding the public for the last few years or so. Doesn't mean I have to buy their schlock when they say their information didn't come from Russia. If they don't want to prove where their sources came from then they should shutup about it as their credibility is nil until they show otherwise.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The Anwar Brothers back wikileaks up.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

See. This is why I'm not going to go further in this conversation. You have your excuses lined up on why my side of the argument is never good enough but aren't ever willing to admit defeat that you may be wrong about things too. For instance, first you pretend like the left has never presented evidence of their claims then when I bring up the evidence they HAVE brought forward you counter with character assassination of them. Never mind that that is STILL evidence in support of the left's argument. Even if you don't trust it, which makes your original claim false. Yet no admission of this from you.

Though this leaves me wondering why Wikileaks can be so vague with their credibility and they are trusted implicitly but Fusion GPS, an established business with researchable credentials, cannot be trusted. You don't have to answer though. I'm not actually looking to have another discussion about your poorly hidden partisan biases.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, Isn't it really strange that a publisher relying on leakers or whistleblowers sending them information, don't want to get their sources imprisoned or killed? Even stranger that WikiLeaks have no wish to put an end to their own puslishing organisation by outing sources and making sure that they would never get info/data from leakers ever again, huh.

(All of the above is sarcasm. Just thought I should mention that since you don't seem like a rocket scientist to me.)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Yep. I've heard that excuse before too.

ETA: And it looks like talking to you is going to be a waste of my time if you have to insult my intelligence just because we disagree on opinions.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
I'm glad to see them reminding people of this. It's kind of frustrating to see propagandists constantly assert that Russia was behind anything regarding Wikileaks releases as if it were a matter of fact.

The WikiLeaks Task Force twitter account is described as an "Official @WikiLeaks support account," which exists to "Correct misinformation about #WikiLeaks, amplify our publications."

Thanks for the update
msnbc thinks that if they wait long enough everyone will forget
not like the election was important or anything
the ends justify the means to these people

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
TPTB are just fishing for the real perpetrator to be suicided.

Everyone with a healthy dose of intelligence and reality sees that the whole "Waskally Wussians" is just a McCarthyist bogeyman.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious WL was infiltrated long ago. They're less about truth, and more about party politics. The right used to call for Assanges death. They said WL was a threat to homeland security. Now they lap it up like a dog with an extra chromosome.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Wow....... you never cease to amaze.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

WHAT DIFFERENCE, at this point, does it make who/what the source of the e-mails is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join