It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fusion GPS to Congress: Release our testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Well they've had the okay since last summer because I saw Simpson say he gave them permission to release all of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The same Simpson who met with the russian lady BEFORE AND AFTER jrs meeting with her?

yeah that was in no way a setup.....

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
didn't senator Grassely say he'd release the transcripts once Fusion GPS gave them the ok?

Then where are the transcripts I wonder? - if an MOU (memorandum of understanding) exists between fusion GPS and Congress such that written authorization is required by the opposing party for actions to occur, then the transcripts should already be in the public domain as we speak - between Grasselys comments and this OP, therein lies the authorization to release.

Must be something else also at play here.
edit on 3/1/2018 by Sublimecraft because: acronym

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Alt right opinions .
They didn't get caught doing anything. Just another distraction to discredit anyone and everyone who has evidence of collusion. Or to stop the investigations altogether.

The thing is the truth is going to come out and it's not going to be good for crooked corrupt trump and company. He's worried and so are you guys.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm suprised they don't have their own transcript of the proceedings that they themselves could release/leak.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why? Muellers investigation is completely separate from congress. He is getting the bank records from Deutsche Bank and he is looking into the financial dealings of trump and his family. Nunez may think he can suppress the info or distract by opening still more investigations into trumps opponents but the truth is going to be revealed and right now trump would need some kind of miracle to get out of this jam.
I bet he wishes he never ran for president.

Who knew it was so complicated??
Well everybody Donny. Everybody knew...

Do you have a source for Mueller Subpoenaing bank records on Trump from Deutsche?

Store here.

Semi-Fake news.

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn are investigating Jared Kushner's businesses. It's not clear what this involves (or if it's anything more than yet another muckraking endeavor), but it's apparently not connected to the Mueller investigation.

The initial report, that Mueller has subpoenaed Trump's personal finances, were false.
edit on 3-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But they did say. They said that the dossier corroborated info the FBI had already collected. SOME FROM AN INSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE SOURCE ! !

They want the nonsense and conspiracy theories to be disproven. Congress won't do that.

But they can't keep it secret forever. They're looking to wrap this up or they keep saying they are but they seem to also be dragging their feet on that too. They are waiting and watching what Mueller is doing.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We’re extremely proud of our work to highlight Mr. Trump’s Russia ties. To have done so is our right under the First Amendment.

It is time to stop chasing rabbits. The public still has much to learn about a man with the most troubling business past of any United States president. Congress should release transcripts of our firm’s testimony, so that the American people can learn the truth about our work and most important, what happened to our democracy.

Glenn R. Simpson and Peter Fritsch, both former journalists, are the founders of the research firm Fusion GPS.

The Republicans Fake Investigations

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think this and Bannon's comments represent a tipping point and it's no accident. Trump's all day Twitter-fest yesterday was the trigger. It's all going to come out now because even supporters like Bannon and the newer GOP can't justify dangerous instability in the White House.

link   

The reality is actually open hearing are for the public confidence and pretty much meaningless since they can't talk about details, these are dog and pony shows whoever is in power, especially in the house.

The closed sessions contain details that need to remain classified.

However, these hearings can be redacted of classified information and released as well.

Open hearings are nothing more than political..

link   

All of the related articles are all based on an OpEd (opinion editorial) by two of the co-founders of Fusion GPS.

They're saying that discussions that took place during a, "a night of heavy drinking," was more heavily weighted than the collection of rumors for which they were paid millions of dollars.

They must not be too proud of their work if they're running from it in this fashion.

Since 2013 when Guccifer spoke about having hacked Hillary's server (whether or not he got anything) it has been suggested by many people in numerous places that her server had been breached and that any state level operator would have had accessed the information on her unapproved, unsecured server.

And we also see that Comey's original statement also included this as a likelihood:

You know, the statement in which Comey said he had "not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government."

We have since learned that was a lie. Peter Strzok edited Comey's statement removing specific language to downplay the severity of Hillary's actions.

The OpEd by Simpson and Fritsch is nothing more than more smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Alt right opinions .
They didn't get caught doing anything. Just another distraction to discredit anyone and everyone who has evidence of collusion. Or to stop the investigations altogether.

The thing is the truth is going to come out and it's not going to be good for crooked corrupt trump and company. He's worried and so are you guys.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
nbc is now alt right????
www.foxnews.com...

NBC News first reported that Veselnitskaya and Simpson were both at a hearing centered around another Fusion client, Russian oligarch Denis Katsyv. His company, Prevezon Holdings, was sanctioned against doing business in the U.S. for its alleged role in laundering more than $230 million. Fox News obtained audio records from that hearing in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.

Yeah nbc news is sooooo alt right
You people cant keep your story straight

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

But they did say. They said that the dossier corroborated info the FBI had already collected. SOME FROM AN INSIDE THE WHITEHOUSE SOURCE ! !

They want the nonsense and conspiracy theories to be disproven. Congress won't do that.

But they can't keep it secret forever. They're looking to wrap this up or they keep saying they are but they seem to also be dragging their feet on that too. They are waiting and watching what Mueller is doing.

Ask yourself something, sweetie. HOW IN THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW WHAT INFO THE FBI HAS COLLECTED ?!

Because he gave them that info. Probably several times under various guises. It's established fact that he's strongly connected with the Russian lawyer and the FBI agents who were doing the investigation. Hell, one of those FBI agents is married to an employee of his.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes.

Deutsche Bank AG provided records to special prosecutor Robert Mueller’s investigation after receiving a subpoena several weeks ago, according to a person briefed on the matter

www.bloomberg.com...

Come on why are you wasting time asking for stuff you know they've already said? What next? You'll ask for the proof of collusion? And when I say the investigation is ongoing we will have completed our dance...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

See I've never heard that from any real news source so you'll have to excuse me. I don't subscribe to alt right rags and I don't subscribe to fake news. You can call an apple an orange all #ing day but it won't make it true. You can insist all you want that what I call an apple isn't an apple but in the end ...it's still an apple.

The pubic isn't buying it just so you know...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They had the Dossier collaborated by an insider at the whitehouse? The dossier that was written in 2016 prior to the election, was confirmed by a whitehouse insider...... But what was Trump and his administration doing that involved Whitehouse officials prior to the election? Why haven't they released the evidence showing there was no DNC hack? Why haven't they released testimony on an ongoing case?

The majority of matters right now are pure speculation, most "demands" and whatnot are nothing but for show, and it's people that are doing what you are doing - looking at a shadow and seeing a solid figure, taking it and running with it - that keep perpetuating here-say as incontestable truth.

Just take a breath. Enjoy the circus. This is a game of "You're more guilty than I am!" between the two parties.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So now they are saying the FBI is working directly with them to corroborate evidence and tell them when it is? LOL!!!!!! Brilliantly stupid.

Anywho...you've proven plenty of times that you've no clue how this stuff works so I really don't feel like going over it all again. They are saying they want it released knowing it can't be or it would violate their agreement. Hell....I'd love for it to be released along with their records for funding.

7 more years...7 more years...7 more years.

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No they weren't false. The records have been subpoenaed.

link   

Yes.

Deutsche Bank AG provided records to special prosecutor Robert Mueller’s investigation after receiving a subpoena several weeks ago, according to a person briefed on the matter

www.bloomberg.com...

Come on why are you wasting time asking for stuff you know they've already said? What next? You'll ask for the proof of collusion? And when I say the investigation is ongoing we will have completed our dance...

hahah Really? I'll quote from your own article...

Those records pertain to people affiliated with President Donald Trump, said the person, who asked not to be identified because the action hasn’t been announced.

People affiliated?? Not Trump.... asked not to be identified....typical.

“We have confirmed that the news reports that the Special Counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources,”

So here they are saying Trumps records were never subpoenaed.

(Corrects story published Dec. 5 that said Mueller "zeroed in" on Trump’s business dealings.)

And here is the kicker.....this article corrects the article that said Trumps records were being subpoenaed....Apparently they had to correct the story to say they weren't looking for Trumps bank records..

Wanna try again??

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes.

www.bloomberg.com...

SHS issued a statement saying this didn't happen...in person. I'll take that over a "person briefed on the matter".

7 more years...7 more years...7 more years.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join