It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripple Employees Surprised by XRP Performance – How XRP Can Hit $100 or Higher!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

(maybe)

Shame. It's going to hit $500 a pop by this time next year. But I feel you. My fiat is maxed out as well as far as crypto goes.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: seasonal
I can't buy XRP from my coinbase account. How do I buy it?? I been wanting to since last month when it was at $0.98.

shapeshift.io...#/coins

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
that looks quite interesting. Thank you, I will be researching this further.
I guess ICO's are essentially the new penny stocks. This all feels like a repeat of the eighties ....
Maybe we should all just stick to gold and silver.
edit on 1-2-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

ICO's are another matter. Mixed reviews on them. I don't like many of them, but others provide some interest.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
on page one someone saw a video with the employees selling the thing....

yessir,yessir......3 years and 2.50........employees need you to buy XRP

why is nobody talking SALT or Veritaseum....curious
edit on 3-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

SALT is going to be worth some money!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Dang and here I thought they were talking about the cheapest wine growing up,the wine that poured a foamy head each time,drunk as **** for under a buck

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I use an exchange called kraken. It has ripple as well as a few other currencies I wanted to buy. The only downside is that you have to fund it with bitcoin from another site if you dont go through the verification process for cash funding.

Tried to set up an account and got a server error! Not a good sign. Too many scams out there and think I'll stay away from Kraken.

I am very surprised by that. I never had a problem. Kraken has an excellent reputation for security. The only thing that comes close to a problem I have experienced is the server gets busy and slows down a bit but it has never interfered with anything I was trying to do. I am sorry you had a bad experience.

Good luck in your endeavors.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: seasonal
I can't buy XRP from my coinbase account. How do I buy it?? I been wanting to since last month when it was at $0.98.

Try eToro. You can buy Ripple there and although eToro is a CFD, it's Crypto trading is all done in "real" coins.

They don't allow leverage anymore however, as it's just too volatile.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

(now @ $2.90)

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I've been trying to get Ripple for a couple of days, finally succeeded. (especially since most exchanges have a freeze on new accounts, or only accept Ripple FOR trade, vs trade into it), due to unexpected volume the past week.

I created a Ripple wallet at Toast Wallet.

Then, bought some more bitcoin.

Then, went through Coinswitch (which then showed Evercoin with the best rate) to exchange some bitcoin to ripple. Note, that even though the wallet reserve for Ripple was 20, about the minimum I could change, was Bitcoin into 33 Ripple (which at $2 each, was $66, but also nearly $15 in transaction fees between all parties involved). So not something I want to do again anytime soon, but at least I got an initial investment in it.

So, I now have some Ripple.

I'm still trying to get an account at Binance, as this would be easier, but only have odd open windows for new accounts.

Note: I tried Shapeshift, but it fails to actually tell you what the minimum is (Coinswitch does)...so I got tired of trying to guess the amount.

edit on 12-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I can't buy XRP from my coinbase account. How do I buy it?? I been wanting to since last month when it was at $0.98

You can get an account at Binance, and buy it with Bitcoin. As mentioned though, keep in mind there is typically a reserve (of 20-30 Ripple needed). Currently price is at about $2, would have doubled your money in a month.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ripple. Silicon Valley. This is the company to watch it will be instrumental to the NWO. Their token is going to be zThe One. Bitcoin is not it. Bitcoin may become digital gold but for normal day to day transactions that runs on Ripple.net.
Incidentally the Ripple logo is a Triskelion (a 666 logo) The XRP logo is the “As above so below” symbol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join