It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ripple Employees Surprised by XRP Performance – How XRP Can Hit $100 or Higher!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Very interesting video with some Ripple employees talking about XRP and how adoption of Mastercard or Visa would be a game changer. They are also surprised the altcoins performance in 2017.
The Ripple team are supposed to push adoption of XRP by banks in 2018 and they also hold XRP. So we will see, remember American Express is already partnered with Ripple.

"Easily hit $100 " if they grab a Visa or Mastercard. This info is from some tweets from employees of Ripple labs. Very interesting times for Ripple and the people who invested in this altcoin.

Ripple Visa & Mastercard – keepingstock.net... Tweets from David Schwartz and Miguel Vias indicate Ripple team were surprised by XRP’s performance and growth! They are now readjusting their goals and aiming higher! If Ripple were to capture Visa or Mastercard’s transactions it could easily surpass $100! www.ThinkingCrypto.com...
thecryptodb.com...

One of the numbers that were estimated if Ripple took on Mastercard. It would push (estimate) each XRP to $90.35 per. That is just mastercard. The article goes into the other big players too. Very good article.

Interestingly, I could not find a single number that made sense to include in this article because one source says that Mastercard was processing $5.5 trillion in transactions as of 2003 and another source (image above) says 10–years later, in 2013, Mastercard is processing $3.5 trillion — companies do not usually shrink over time, but maybe Visa or other payment processors took some Mastercard volume? I don’t know, but let’s use the $3.5 trillion figure from the image above. $3,500,000,000,000 ÷ 38,739,144,847 XRP = $90.35 XRP
keepingstock.net...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
I can't buy XRP from my coinbase account. How do I buy it?? I been wanting to since last month when it was at $0.98.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hate to say it, ebay. Get your wallet out, both digital and physical.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
half those exchanges I see listed on their website have been subject to severe hacking and coin theft. That really sucks.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
With the title , I thought this was about my once favorite beverage (and Fred Sanford's as well)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Coinbase, get in line. It sucks but the exchanges severely underestimated the crypto market and can't keep up.
edit on 2-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
you seem to keep up with this stuff pretty well. Can I accept ripple into my coinbase wallet or no?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Coinbase doesn't sell/deal with ripple. If I remember correctly they only have 3 crypto and US $ in their wallet. So no on the Coinbase wallet.

edit on 2-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No they have 4 now.

Bitcoin cash.

Anyone that wants to buy Ripple.

Be advised the reserve amount.

20-50. It varies.

To put that in to perspective.

If Ripple went bitcoin crazy and hit $20,000.

That's $400,000 one will never get to touch.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No they have 4 now.

Bitcoin cash.

Anyone that wants to buy Ripple.

Be advised the reserve amount.

20-50. It varies.

To put that in to perspective.

If Ripple went bitcoin crazy and hit $20,000.

That's $400,000 one will never get to touch.

please. elaborate.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

This bull snip.

The XRP Ledger applies reserve requirements, in XRP, to protect the shared global ledger from growing excessively large as the result of spam or malicious usage. The goal is to constrain the growth of the ledger to match improvements in technology so that a current commodity-level machine can always fit the current ledger in RAM and the full ledger history on disk.

To submit transactions, an address must hold a minimum amount of XRP in the shared global ledger. You cannot send this XRP to other addresses. To fund a new address, you must send enough XRP to meet the reserve requirement

The current minimum reserve requirement is 20 XRP. (This is the cost of an address that owns no other objects in the ledger.)

ripple.com...

One who creates a ripple account automatically loses the 20.

MY gate hub account is 50.

So someone buys ripple and they spend $200 will only have access to $180.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

My friend has 250000 xrp !! He’s over the moon 😁 just sent him this link 😊he’s going to keep them til next xmas .. happy days

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Nice, I bought into it 3 months ago. I do not own the impressive # your friend does. But if it hits $100 I will earn more than I would in 20 years of working.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

He got them 5years ago or something.. I think he payed £72 haha ace 😁he’s a member on here also but won’t give his name away .. I’m over the moon for him .. 😁 he’s still in shock haha I would be 2 ..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

250000 xrp

That's over a half million at current price.

I'd dance jig and run around my street nekked.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

They hype and fluff in this space is obscene!

I still don't see why any of these financial institutions would adopt XRP when they can simply use the Ripple network.

Now, if there was a mining aspect, there may be a point to be made.

I wish anyone good fortune in this space. Also caution in to who your putting your faith/dollars into.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yea pal but he’s not got his head round it yet 😁I’m more excited For him than him !! Told him to take his time and watch them grow til next xmas and then he will have got his head together and they will be worth million’s 😊 he’s a lovely man as well so well happy for him 😁

edit on 12018fAmerica/ChicagopmTue, 02 Jan 2018 17:29:32 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I wish anyone good fortune in this space. Also caution in to who your putting your faith/dollars into.

Indeed.

That is why the call it the one percent.

Cause 99% failed.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think xrp is the vehicle that the ripple network uses. In other words ripple net is what xrp uses to transfer one currency ($) to euros in 4 seconds across the globe.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

While XRP can be used on the Ripple network, it is not required.

boxmining.com...

This is the hugest misleading factor involving the coin. Banks and other institutions don't need to utilize XRP at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join