It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Proclaims January 2018 as National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Judging by your OP this seems to be the first time you've ever heard of this and are giving all the credit to Trump while attacking the MSM for not covering this great feat of his.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: purplemer

If you read the small quoted paragraph in my post you would have read that Bush started it with a day and then Obama expanded it to the entire month of January.

I'm aware of Obama instituting this. But when you factor in the Executive Order from just 9 days ago that freezes the accounts of human traffickers,

www.whitehouse.gov...

Plus the 4,000+ sealed indictments filed in one month alone, it becomes something of significance.

Sealed indictments are now over 10,000 I hear.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
We are slaves to our iPhones and Credit Scores....
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002017-12-30T22:30:08-06:001008 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If Hillary were President she would have declared it: "Human Trafficking and Slavery Celebration Month"

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I really like how i never heard about these months when Obama was president. People seriously believed that Trump was the first to announce these months and it's a bad thing. Can't wait until the bubble of invulnerability surrounding Obama pops. He deserves to be locked up.

Totally agree.

I had never heard much at all about human trafficking coming from the Bush nor Obama admin. Poluticians seem to do many things just to do them. Then there is Trump.

I didn't use to be a fan, I was a strong critic actually. But but but he's actually doing something about this....Freezing assets and changing the order to include modern slavery. It's huge.

Has anyone researched how many human trafficking arrests have been made since Jan 2017 in the U.S.? I'm gonna guess about 40,000.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Judging by your OP this seems to be the first time you've ever heard of this and are giving all the credit to Trump while attacking the MSM for not covering this great feat of his.

Of course you judge it that way. I just looked at your post history and nearly every thread you author is anti-Trump.

By playing partisan politics, you're really limiting yourself.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Of course you judge it that way. I just looked at your post history and nearly every thread you author is anti-Trump.

By playing partisan politics, you're really limiting yourself.

Me thinks Swills didn't actually READ what Pres Trump signed. His EO actually has meat on it. Full of actual substance to "combat" human trafficking and slavery.

More than Bush & Onama ever did about the subject..along with seizing accounts for trafficking & corruption.

This is huge & will change evrrything ( my prediction of course)

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

God damn!

It has been an interesting ride, but this is the kind of action that makes jumping aboard the Trump train easy as pie.

Somehow this issue is ignored by the MSM, it is a topic that everyone would unite behind if anyone had an understanding of exactly how bad this current situation is!

Fireworks are coming, time to wake up!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Usually I'm a couple steps ahead of Trump. But this is genius? What a brilliant way to attack the swamp things.

edit on 1-1-2018 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Just in time for all the arrests coming next month 🤔

You hit the nail on the head! Many of the 9,000 sealed indictments all over the nation are related to human trafficking.

Ruskin said that among the causes mentioned for the surge of sealed indictments, he believes it’s more plausible they are related to human trafficking.

This would also fall in line with recent actions of President Donald Trump, who on Dec. 21, 2017, signed an executive order declaring a national emergency over human rights abuses and corruption; and who declared January 2018 as “National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month.”

Full Analysis at: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this means you can continue the slave trade from February
and in January it is impossible, the Trump will swear...
but seriously what kind of nonsense these sealed charges.when the trial will really be and the perpetrators will go on stake like that of Ivan Terrible one or sniff the bricks like that of Stalin
edit on 3/1/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join