It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The X-Files Returns Again!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wed, night Jan. 3rd. on Fox at 8:00pm (west coast time) X-Files returns!!
I was looking to see what the first return episode is about and it said " Mulder and Scully are not the only ones looking for their son."

In addition, for any Comcast subscribers, ALL previous seasons of the X-Files shows are now available on On Demand going back to the first season in 1993. I have been watching some already to get me ready!!

Enjoy fans, as I will!
edit on 30pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

"The Truth is out the-- (i mean in your TV)."

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I really hope they will stick to the kind of format which made them great and not some weak story like last time they returned..

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have not heard/read anything about what this years content theme will be, so stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am happy it has returned. That show was must see tv for me every week when it was in its prime.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I really hope they will stick to the kind of format which made them great and not some weak story like last time they returned..

I agree. I loved how they covered all aspects of the paranormal during the first run. I have so many great memories of friday nights as a kid watching the X Files.
edit on -06:002017Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:30:03 -060031America/Chicago000000Sat, 30 Dec 2017 16:30:03 -0600SatAmerica/ChicagoDec by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

yep! Like I said, if you have Comcast you can go to on Demand and pull up all shows from all seasons now.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I loved the X files, when I found ATS I equated it to the Lone Gunmen.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My favorite show lives on. I have no complaints. At least, I will not until they screw up the ending and leave us hanging for another 20 years...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Great! Have the whole series on my "series" harddisc. Separated the main story from that episodes they only made because it was a TV hype and they wanted to make as much money as they could. When it was on TV here, i watched one or two of those monsters episodes, with whatever bloodsucker, maneater, living bat or any other silly monsters stuff. Not interested in anything more than the very good main story, have those other episodes only because i am a collector(don´t need to stream or to be afraid that the internet connection gets broken... xD), but guess will never ever watch them.

Btw, it is a mess that they cancelled the series Dark Skies after 20 episodes. I think it was even better than The X Files, because it dealt with real events, using real names(like Betty and Barney Hill or Majestic 12, for example). I ever thought the reason for cancelling this series was that it was too close to reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Looking forward to it! Did the watch-a-thon of all episodes last year in the lead up to the new season, so won't repeat that again for a good while...but definitely excited for this new season

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The older I get the more of an impact I realize x-files had on me growing up.

Still to this day, "I want to believe"

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was a big fan of the originals, not the last season though. It was the myths episodes I liked the most, despite the fact that many thought these let the series down. I enjoyed the whole story arc, the black oil, supersoldiers etc, so was very disappointed how they sold the whole mythos down the river with the newest series.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The lost me at "Agent Einstein". It kept taking me out of the show, because it sounded like every time someone said her name, they were being a smartass.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am now well into the very first season of the show, and once again, totally falling all over in love with the show. One of my very favorite shows ever, was the one about the creepy humanoid guy who resurfaces every 100 years or so to do his killings. He has the brown semi glow eyes. Loved this show. The commercials for the return series look promising as they hint about "getting closer to the truth."

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
can't wait to see it again!

I loved the few episodes they did a while back. Tonight's the night!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Indeed it is!! I just found this episode primer so we know a bit more something about the new season. I can't wait!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Eugene Tooms?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

yep!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
no thoughts or comments on the show yet? I liked it a lot. It picked up right where it left off last year. There is some murkiness with all the plot twists, but overall I was pleased with what I saw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join