It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The X-Files Returns Again!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

1st season, not sure of episode number.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

That part about maulder watching twilight zone at night after his parents put him to bed was like they wrote it about me.

The part about the wall was so obvious and annoying to be honest. I Don't agree with the wall nor did I vote for Trump, but STFU Hollywood we get it you guys are democrats .

Seriously wish they would leave politics out of it. Just want to get entertained, if I want political lessons I'm not going to watch the x files for my education.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Looks like the last new show of the season tonight. " Ghouli" Scully and Mulder may be able to find out some infor on their lost son.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I enjoyed this installment of the show, although the murkiness factor was back at least to me. It was only at the ending scenes when I realized what was going on here, as far as with their son. Imagine my surprise when I saw the trailer for yet another installment next week too! The series must be doing well ratings wise as there was only supposed to have been 5 shows. Next week as I understand it, Skinner goes missing, in search of his past while Mulder and Scully's distrust in him grows stronger.
edit on 02am28am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Tonight looks to be the very last of the new shows. I was looking ahead to next week and see they will go into repeats, so this could be the last of the season, maybe the last of the shows period.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I voted for Trump, but STILL think the wall is a stupid idea...

Just hop a boat or plane, and overstay your visit. Duh.

Can't wait to sit down and just binge watch this whole season!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I very much liked last nights installment. I have always liked Skinner. This wasn't an overly murky episode to watch I think. Enjoyed the overall tone of this conspiracy theme too with chem trails and what not. There are quite a few people who believe in this too. It also looks like MORE new shows in store on the 28th of Feb. much to my surprise! And I was reading a story online where Chris Carter is thinking about continuing the X-Files without Scully who has indeed said this is her last show. So stay tuned!!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
a reply to: interupt42

I voted for Trump, but STILL think the wall is a stupid idea...

Just hop a boat or plane, and overstay your visit. Duh.

Agreed, That wall doesn't make any sense , its the most expensive and least effective method to control illegal immigration. However, don't get me wrong even though I didn't vote for him I'm extremely happy that Hillary didn't win.
I think he has done some good and if somebody actually gets prosecuted not just steps down for all the FBI,DOJ, and Clinton BS , I will surely vote for him next time around.

Can't wait to sit down and just binge watch this whole season!

Its been ok, but can't honestly say it was great. I actually forgot about it and need to check if I'm missing some episodes thats how uneventful it was IMO. However still worth a watch.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
so what is everyone thinking who saw last nights new episode? Me, I liked it. For once no murkyness, no several storylines, and/or sub plots, just one plain theme. I really liked it. Yesterday afternoon I caught a few minutes of Duchovny singing a song from his new album which I believe is called " every third word." It wasn't bad!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Probably the episode with the least amount of dialogue, and it was great! And really on point.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I know, almost no dialogue!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
thought last nights show was one of the best of the new season! Two new shows left!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just 2 new shows for this season remain! Tonight and next Wed. night.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Could be the last show of the season and series tonight. Guess Scully and Mulder are chasing down their son, and the smoking mans ultimate motives come into play.
edit on 21am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
well, once I found out Skinners boss wanted Scullys' and Mulders badge and to shut down the X files, I knew the ending for at least this years shows was on the horizon, and of course it played out that way in the end, BUT they did leave an opening for a continuation, didn't they? Now will see if Mulder wants the show to go on sans Scully unfortunately. Wish I knew what is up with her voice this year, almost like she has throat cancer or something.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
BBC America is running a 3 day X Files marathon right now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join