It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon Screams ‘NO’ 11 Times When Guest Brings Up Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
lol, did you see that smug face? "yeah, commercial break". So stupid, you have to be brain dead to watch cnn.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Dissenting opinion,

Maybe he was telling that commentator no because he was trying to deflect and slide the conversation. But that would be a rational explanation and those are not welcome in the leftwing/CNN hate threads.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did he have his Hands in his Pants when he said them ? Hmm.......

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
It was on topic as they were trying to cite the Obama admin record as if it was impeccably clean, and the guest was attempting to cite examples as to why that was more likely from cronyism/favoritism. A legitimate counter point on the discussion if anybody is being honest, which CNN never is or it would not have forced three executives to resign for a fake story they pushed for half a year, which they also had to admit to ....

Now, if the first speaker had focused solely on the first point of the people who have been convicted without trying to cite the past administration as a shiny example of honesty (HA!), perhaps the blatant censorship would have been justified.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Now, if the first speaker had focused solely on the first point of the people who have been convicted without trying to cite the past administration as a shiny example of honesty (HA!), perhaps the blatant censorship would have been justified.

You're spot on! Obama and his stool-pigeons lied to America in ways that LITERALLY hurt a lot of average, everyday people and families.

I can't find a single person who has been damaged in the least by President Trump's words or actions.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Great. Now I know another name. Don Lemon.

Good catch, xuen.
I note the underhaded delivery of the post interruption/segue and instant rhetorical query.
Listen to the notes, and tempo, of the diving of this shrinking sentence:

“WHAt are you talking about...” like this guy is ‘nuts’

and then, the firehouse:

the federal government already cleared etc.

Of course they had to cut off for ‘break’....

Glad I watched this.

# 924

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Don Lemon would be less of an arrogant traitor if President Trump was tougher on CNN. I'm getting sick of Trump spouting off about "Fake News" with no actions to back up his many many many complaints about the liberal media over the past year.

There's so much that can be done BEHIND THE SCENES to end CNN's existance, over a 12-18 month time frame.. Yet the people who run and work at CNN don't think that President Trump has the bawls to initiate those actions.

Are they right?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
well they technically still have the legal right under the first amendment as entertainment. I don't like them either, but I prefer to allow the network to fail on its own through loss of ad revenue.

Of course simply disappearing some of the hosts, that may be something I could live with ..... Give the ones left a bit of a warning

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Revenue from advertising is just 40% of CNN's overall stream. Most of the remainder is derived from Cable, Dish, etc.. Plus, CNN is shown in homes/hotels/airports in 263 countries.

The longer CNN continues to bash the President of the United States and America, the worse the image of this country becomes all over the world. CNN needs to change, be shut-down, or relocate to another country, ASAP.

To top it off, that Domestic-based Terrorist Network will see it's Tax Bill sharply reduced in 2018, but continue to slam and insult the man who enabled that reduction!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Dissenting opinion,

Maybe he was telling that commentator no because he was trying to deflect and slide the conversation. But that would be a rational explanation and those are not welcome in the leftwing/CNN hate threads.
no he told him the reasons, and that was not one of them, and even it was, it would not have been a valid excuse... The liberal opened up that avenue of discussion, and in fact, Demanded/Challenged him to it by brazenly applauding Obamas administrations "perfect record" with "Zero Indictments" and then slamming Trump's presidency...

He makes the point that Obamas perfect record is unearned.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The criminal news network.We defend the biggest group of the countries most treasonous traitors.

It's news not truth, there is literally nothing that holds any news network to report factual information, it is nothing more than entertainment ,no more newsworthy than an episode of how I met your mother.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

has there been a million hearing in the history of congress. and was shillary's server the subject of how many ? i remember comey was ordered to call it a happening or some other doublespeak.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
CNN isn't even news. It's not. It's the goddamn Alex Jones Show with higher production values.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 12/30/2017 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well in fairness, Don lemon can't afford to let someone discuss off topic posts about anything The past admin did wrong.

CNN has hard hitting news to cover.

Like three days of coverage of getting to the bottom of who parked that truck near the golf course trump was at the ruined their camera shot!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The Clinton and Russia investigations are intrinsically linked because they both have/had overlapping FBI personnel working on them. It is a nonsense to shut down a discussion on the FBI bias and double standard when talking about the Russia investigation.

What makes Lemon's meltdown even funnier is that it comes on a day when Huma's emails were released and we now know that she forwarded emails to her husband that were actually marked as classified.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The truck!! OMG THE TRUCK!!

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
It was on topic as they were trying to cite the Obama admin record as if it was impeccably clean, and the guest was attempting to cite examples as to why that was more likely from cronyism/favoritism. A legitimate counter point on the discussion if anybody is being honest, which CNN never is or it would not have forced three executives to resign for a fake story they pushed for half a year, which they also had to admit to ....

Exactly right..

When you have the witness at the stand and you bring up extra stuff then the other party gets to question that.

Once you bring it up it's there to be countered.

And am I the only one who knows it's a lie?

So Fast and furiously sweeping bombs under the rug in Libya hmm...

Cutting people off?

Free speech 101 in the new world.

...if you let it.

IF that's what you prefer.

CNN is on my no look sites list.. RT is also.. Your tabloids fill in the rest of the no watch.. I don't like opinion pieces unless they are marked as such. I like censorship even less than that.
edit on 30-12-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
CNN was already banned and booted out of one of the South American countries. I think the entire headquarters of CNN in Atlanta needs leveled with bulldozers and all employees arrested by Marines and flown to cuba.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

When you get a below or average journalist,if someone goes of subject you pretty much removed any dialog they have,a real journalist could lead the conversation back to where it started,these are script readers,only know what is presented before them

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join